Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

+7
Hanii
Lena
Risa
Izumi
Hanna
My-chan
Nina
11 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

bwaaaah I tried recording Subete wa...

Why does my voice always want to copy the original singer o_O
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by Lily Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Mychuu- Mine does that with that song too Dx Especially Eri and Aika's voice. And Aichan.

Nina- We're already friends on fb YAY xD

WOW THAT BLENDING WAS SO GOoD IMA SCARED NOW I RECORD TODAY.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 pm

@Lileeeeh
Haha yeah, Eri, Sayu and Aika are the worst... Koha is less annoying, linlin makes my voice go all DIVA-ish

And I am scared now to, especially cuz I know my voice can be a bitch xDD
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

I think Koha's the worst -shotshot- then Sayu; Crap i immitate Linlin too Dx WHY THE FF CNT I SING THISS SONG
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I can't wait to hear either of you guuuys! <3333
I bet you all will sound wonderful! Risa's... thing at the end is really difficult. I had SO much trouble with that xD;
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 pm

@Lilleh
I imitate all of them so annoying it makes me sound either forced, cuz I try not imitate, or it's weirdly tuned cuz my voice decides to change somewhere in the line...

@Izuzu-chuu
yeay xDD
Idk... I'll try my hardest to make it sound good... xDD
too be honest, I have no problem with that part of risa at the end xDDD -weird-
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I did too.

Risa's part was difficult for me because it sounds weird and autotuned and I imagine it being stylized a different way so doing it "wrong" when it's actually right is confusing for me xD;

Blargh, I wanna record because my channel is kinda dead but I'm not sure what. Any suggestions, guys?
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm

@ Izuzuchuu [yeah my-chii's weird-ish nickname for chuuu]
yeah it's kinda weird somehow, that part xDD

uhm..
Subete wa ai no chikara -shot-

uhmm maybe Say Yeah motto miracle night <3
Or Ai no dangan or Only you =3
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Maybe I'm weird, but I'm proud that I can mimic singers. Lately, I've been talking with dubbers who are like, "I need to stop! It's so horrible!" But I notice people tend to like dubs more when you sound similar to the original. I told my friend Aloi-sama last night about this Only You dub I did as Reina and I got some negative feedback because I used my stronger voice, opposed to my softer Reina voice. >__<

But here I just did my normal voice. XD But I'm proud I can mimic like a champ! Very Happy

...I'd really like to do a group dub of Dance de Bakoon, would anyone here be interested? *shot* I'm so sorry, but I claim Airin. ;_____; I feel bad claiming someone, but I really want to do a killer dub of that one, as the last one I was in was so terrible. *runs away embarrassed*
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 pm

@Haniii
Lol yeah, I am proud I can mimic them too, but sometimes it's annoying cuz I automatically do so... xDDD

And I wanna DANCE WITH BACON <3 xDD can I have Maimi or Chissa ...?

*yet another attempt to sing Subete wa*
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 pm

I would be interested if it meant I could sing with you guys xDDD;
I don't really like the song, so you could put me as anyone xD;
Maybe Maimi because she sings about her lucky panties and it makes me giggle because I'm a pervert on the inside. If not Maimi though, maybe Chisato? I like her chorus solo -flail-

edit My can have Maimi, she'd do her better justice than I would xD;
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Izumi-chan! You can has Chisato! I think you'd make a wonderful Chisato. n__n To be honest, you sound a lot like Saki, but I want you to be really happy and I know you'll do awesome as ChiChi. :3

My-chan, would you be offended to sing Maimai? >___< I just think you'd sound really awesome as her. ;AAAAAA; If you would, you can sing Maimi I'm honestly really grateful you guys are willing to sing with me. *blushes* >___<
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 pm

I think you should all join me in singing some songs in H!P winter concert *shot* >8D

well, Hanni and My-chan already auditioned so... XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:36 pm

;AAAAA; I want to very badly! Projects I'm in keep choosing concerts I don't like. XDDDD Or they never get finished. Okay. They usually never get finished, so it'd be so awesome to be in any concert song that's actually finished. o_o
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 pm

@Hanii
I hate Mai so so bad you know Embarassed
but if you really want me to sing her part than I can do it
Nya~

@ Ai
Lol xDD yeah we should all join you ! xDD
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Would you rather be Saki? ;AAAA; I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to offend you! I actually think you're a better Saki than Mai, but she has more lines, so I thought I'd offer her to you instead. Perhaps Izu-chan would be willing to sing Maimai and you can sing Chisato if she's okay with that? You'd both be great at any of those three. ;____; I'm sorry! I'm just kind of hoping that Risa-sama will be willing to do Maimi. *shot hard*
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Haha lol xDD Basically Chissa, Airi and Maimi are my faves from C-ute, I don't mind naki cuz she is nice too, but Mai just annoys me way to much idk why...
Put me as whoever you like I don't mind . And you didn't offend me, you couldn't have known I am a big Mai hater xDDDD but put me as whoever you like...
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:49 pm

I get told I'd sound a lot like Saki, and I like her but her lines in Bacon kind of annoy me xDD
"MOOU -- YADAAAA" xDDDDD;

I'm honestly honored YOU want to sing with ME xDDD;;;
You all have awesome voices @w@;;;

Ai, I want to audition but I don't know the songs xDDD
Maybe I'll audition for Yuuka or Shimizu in Shall We Love? xDD;
I dunno -- those high notes are sexy -shot-
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 pm

@Izuzu
Lol I like those lines cuz idk xDDD *cute power on* Moou Yadaaaa Wink

Izuzu your voice is awesome so shut up <3 =DD

Damn I almost choked while singing subete wa xDDD
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 pm

LOL it's so different from you guys' though.
You all have deeper, more womanly voices and I sound like a two-year-old 8D;

Don't choke, that means you'd die and I'd be sad D:
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 pm

IZU-CHANNN!! I'd love to sound even younger. I can manipulate my voice to work for those roles, but it's easier when I get to sing Airi or Reina. <3
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:07 pm

xDDD <3
It's funny. I'm twenty but people will hear me talk and think I'm fourteen or something.
I kinda wish I was fourteen again... xD
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Well, do you look super young? XDDD I have that problem. People are like, "...you're... 21? o__O Are you sure you don't mean 12?" XDD
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm

I'd participate, but my voice fits no one in C-ute besides maybe Chisato or Maimi, plus I don't know Dance the Bacon [SHUT UP I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CALLS IT THAT LOL] very well...

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 pm

I think Hanii wanted you to be Maimi, Risa xDDDDDDDDD;;;
DANSOO ZA BACON. <3
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next