Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE]

+5
Ai
Hanii
Izumi
Lena
Nina
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Empty [STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE]

Post by Nina Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Hanii, Izumi, Lena, and Lily...

You girls are moving to Round 3!

So this thread is for confirmation purposes. you can spam or whatever, I don't care as long as you girls have fun.

How to Confirm:

Nickname:
Fave color(pick 3):
Who do you sound the most like in all the groups? (i.e. in momosu: eri, in c-ute: airi, in berryz: yuurina, in s/mileage: kanyon)
On hiatus in the next week?
Any message, comment, etc: (you can totally leave this blank. XD)

CONFIRMATION PERIOD: 14-16th
Tentative period for the Start of Round 3: July 16 (can be moved forward if Qualifiers confirm earlier)

CONFIRMED:
-Lena
-Izumi
-Hanii
-Lily

Last edited by Nina on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Empty Re: [STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE]

Post by Lena Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Nickname: Lena
Fave color(pick 3): green, blue, pink
Who do you sound the most like in all the groups? In Momosu: Eri, Reina; In C-ute: Mai,Saki or even Airi; In Berryz: Miyabi; in S/mileage: Yuuka)
On hiatus in the next week?: I'll work whole morning week so i hope i could prepare this weekend,next weekend or even any afternoon =) so i wont be in hiatus ;D
Any message, comment, etc: SANKYUUUUUUUUUU A LOTTTT!!!! ;___;!!! u dont know how happy i'm now!!! and even sad cause of the others ;____;!! i'm bipolar now xDDDD but anyways i'd like to know judges comments about me if i could >< to improve last round (even i don't think i wont pass xDDD) but i'll do more than my best to get in promise >
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

[STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE] Empty Re: [STEP 4] ROUND 3 Confirmation! [COMPLETE]

Post by Izumi Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Nickname: Izumi
Fave color(pick 3): (in order of shade) Deep pink, baby pink, hot pink (in order of color) deep pink, deeper sky blue, lilac-ish purple
Who do you sound the most like in all the groups? Uuuh. Well, lemmie see. I'mnot much of a mimicer but I can guess? xD:
MoMusu I can hit higher notes kinda like Ai, my voice type could be considered similar to Reina or Aika maybe, and of the Kyuukis I think I would sound the most like Riho? The others' voices are a little deeper than mine. I also kinda sound like Koharu, but she's not a current MoMusu member, so... -shot-
Berryz Miyabi? Maybe Chinami or Momoko. The others' voices are too deep ;;;; xD
C-ute Uuh. Airi? Maybe Chisato? Mai? Hanii told me she could hear me as Saki once, but I don't really like her... -killed-
S-mileage Yuuka and Kanon <3
On hiatus in the next week? Nope! I sit here and do nothing with my summer because I'm chillin' like that. If anything, this week is pretty much completely open since I don't work much <33333333
Any message, comment, etc: OMG GUYS THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER (turns 21 on Sunday) Thank you all SO much for moving me forward! I'm sad that a few certain people didn't make it through, but I hope everyone will audition again and hopefully get in in the future! For now, though, I am so STOKED that I was able to make it this far! This has been the most stress-inducing auditioning process I have ever been a part of, but I am hoping that I will be able to see it through and it will be worth it! I'm just so extremely excited for this right now, thank you all so much... ;wwww;
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Nickname: Hanii
Fave color(pick 3): "Suzuki Airi pink" on ProjectHello (ignoring other pinks, though pink is my favorite color), thennn probably "Nakky purple." XD
Who do you sound the most like in all the groups? This is what I get told from the people that know my voice the best ranked most told to least:
MoMusu: Reina, Ai, Koha
Berryz: Risako, Miyabi
C-ute: Airi, Mai, Maimi
S/mileage: Yuuka, Kanon
On hiatus in the next week? Nope! Matter of fact, next week, I'll have more time than usual, as I'm on vacation from work. XD My boss is going out of town meaning no work for this girl! Very Happy
Any message, comment, etc: Thank you guys very much. Smile It's such an honor to have made it this far and I can't believe I have, 'specially with my Izu-chan by my side, though I miss Risa-sama. I'm excited to see what this next round has in store for us so I can continue to work hard and do my best to get even farther. n_n
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey, Ninaa~
I think we have a problem.
A couple of days ago Lily sent this to a!k's account and I just now remembered it. xD

"Yeah, from July 8th till the 18th i'm going to be on vacation. So i can't like do lines or reply to messages within those 10 days!~ I'ma try to get everything done [like lines nd stuff] BEFORE then. xD"

So what should we do if she doesn't get this in? Unless we all would have to wait until the 18th... xD;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Noessssss!!! That's foreverrr. ;AAAA; XDDD
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

I wonder if there's a way the three of us could be given the assignment and then Lily can get an extension or something ;;;;; :"O
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Yes!!! cause then till 18 D: i have afternoon shift so i couldn't have too much time ;w;!! also weekend D:!
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:31 am

Yea, why not! Smile If we have the same amount of time, it doesn't make any difference to me. Stinks this will obviously push back the results, though. XDDD *super anxious* Izu-chama noticed two spots only on the channel, so that means only half of what's left will be getting in. ;AAA; Gosh I'm so nervous!!!! IZUU!! Can we pleez still haz therapy together on Skype? ;AAAA;
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 am

WE WILL NEED SUPER DUPER THERAPY FOR THIS. I'm even MORE nervous about this now than I was before. Especially since this is the last round ;;;;;;;;;
You guys have no idea. I was so nervous about this I couldn't sleep last night xD;;;;
-fails hardcore-
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 am

WOW Really??? Only 2??? ;___;!!! so i'm so sure it'll be Izumi and Hanii XDDD also need a therapy to recover my proud XDDDDD!!! ;___;!!! XDDDD i need to do hyper good to get in ;___;!! why only 2 spots??? ;______________________;!!! too bad also agreee!!!!
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 am

Izuuuu! :O *tackletackle* We'll make it through this (meaning the anxiety XD) together. <33

Yesh... two spots makes it a lot more stressful, but I'm sure we'll all do our best! That's all we can do, ne? <3
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:42 am

um, sorry to just kinda jump into this stress fest but...

yay~~ congrats everyone~~~ XD

from here on out, it'll be tougher, definitely, but don't be too scared!
I, for one, am looking for the girls who have the most energy/fun~ so LET LOOSE 8D
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 am

Lily got a laptop LOL

I can post shit, i just can't record till the 18th~
Nickname: Lily
Fave color(pick 3): pink, black, rainbooowww
Who do you sound the most like in all the groups? (i.e. in momosu: according to other people risa, ai, linlin, reina, in c-ute: maimi, chisato, in berryz: saki, miyabi, i guess massa or momo if i try xD, in s/mileage: none~)
On hiatus in the next week? haha i am right now...
Any message, comment, etc: YEAH MAN IM SCARED.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:58 am

^
LOL i'm trying to figure out how you can sound like Linlin and Reina at the same time XDD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 am

@Ai
I am wondering that too xDDD, I can sound like linlin, and pretty much every other MoMusu member except Reina xDDD
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 am

Hanii wrote:Nickname: Hanii
Fave color(pick 3): "Suzuki Airi pink" on ProjectHello (ignoring other pinks, though pink is my favorite color), thennn probably "Nakky purple." XD
Who do you sound the most like in all the groups? This is what I get told from the people that know my voice the best ranked most told to least:
MoMusu: Reina, Ai, Koha
Berryz: Risako, Miyabi
C-ute: Airi, Mai, Maimi
S/mileage: Yuuka, Kanon
On hiatus in the next week? Nope! Matter of fact, next week, I'll have more time than usual, as I'm on vacation from work. XD My boss is going out of town meaning no work for this girl! Very Happy
Any message, comment, etc: Thank you guys very much. Smile It's such an honor to have made it this far and I can't believe I have, 'specially with my Izu-chan by my side, though I miss Risa-sama. I'm excited to see what this next round has in store for us so I can continue to work hard and do my best to get even farther. n_n

B'awww Hanii <3 Well, you best believe that I'll be supporting you guys till the end, and of course, I'll be back for generation 3 auditions ;D NOW GO KICK SOME BUTT! <3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:13 am

Wow, Izumi-chan's a good observer. I wasn't expecting anyone to see what was in the Channel's description. Anyway, I hope I didn't stress you guys so much. Breathe in, breathe out. You can all do this~

And yes, This round will be tough. xD Even though I gave a lot of points in the last 2 round, for this round, I'm gonna make my standards higher. I'm not sure with the other princesses though.

Well, I think Bellyhime and Aihime are VERY strict from the start. XD

@Aihime Yeah, That kinda made me go, "huh?"
XD

Ganbatte minna~~

Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 pm

^
Bellyhime & Aihime are SUPER strict, while I'm either really nice or really strict XD
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

lol~ Beware of my strict typing >8D
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Well, I guess if we rank ourselves from strictest to nicest it'll be...

1st! belly
Ai
Karri
Yuuki
Nina

XDD
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm

*shivering* D:!!!!!!!!!
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:53 pm

I gave the most points in 2nd round out of us leaders, I think XD
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 pm

ARGH I WILL GANBARIMASU.
I will GANBARIMASU SO HARD. <3333333333

-shot for obnoxious and unneeded japanamerican speak-

I believe this may be the hardest challenge I'll ever face xD
I'M PUMPED.

I've seen Ai as a judge for alo!kira before. SHE'S SO STRICT so to think she's judging ME is a little terrifying xD
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 pm

LOL you should fear belly more, Izu, cuz i thought i was strict before i met her XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next