Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

+7
Hanii
Lena
Risa
Izumi
Hanna
My-chan
Nina
11 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by My-chan Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:21 am

Let me tell you Risa, you are pretty amazing yourself honey. So there's a good reason why you are in IKP <3 I've tried twice too now xDDD And determination is something that's really needed ! Well keep on improving cuz nobody ever is perfect ! but you sound really awesome <3 !

lol xDD thanks xDD [what song did you listen, boogie train..?] but I'm not awesome I'm just average I guess xD And indeed I had that too, I was like "I hope I get in" cuz there was and still is so much fierce competition. SO I was soooo HAPPEEEH when I got the PM I got into round 2. And when I realized I was like 2nd in from the auditions I was like NOOOOO WAAAAAAY affraid

@ Ninaaa amazing yeah I love these girls even though we just have been talking for 4 days or something xDDDD

@Hanii you can do it girl !! I like the Zassou no Uta, you make a fabulous Airi, you have some little timing and pronouncing issues sometimes but it's pretty awesome.

@ Lilleeeeh
What ya need me to sing ..?! and Lily you are really awesome yourself, have some confidence !!

@Risa
Be the way you are and sing like you always do and then you are as awesome as you can be ! and poor risa , stupid allergies *huggles and hands cookies that make the allergies go away*

OMG ONLY 2 EXAMS LEFT ALMOST DONEEEEEEEEEEEE
and almost summer holidays <33333
And almost recording time for me again !! YEAY
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by Risa Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am

My-chan ;___; YOU'RE SO SWEET <333

And yes, I listened to Boogie Train!! I was just amazed by your voice XDD I was like "oh my godddd she's some of my competition...I'm gonna die" LOL

And jeez, everyone here makes me feel so good about myself ;___; I wish we could all get into Gen 2...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, LET'S STAY FRIENDS, OKAY GAIZ!? WE CAN SAVE THE WORLD AND STUFF /sailor moon -SHOT- <3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am

RISA HUSHHH YOUR AWESOME. I'm so glad i can finally get to know you ;D I'm East-coast USA with alergies too, i feel ya gurl.

Mychuu, i'll send you it in a minute.

WE WILL ALL SAVE THE WORLD.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 am

omg an album song?! *______*;;;;;

That's so nfdjsfn exciting <3

The eight of us should all get together and dub Only You or Ai no Dangan when they stop being dubbed like crazy. Or even both and make it a single type deal. I dunno, I fail hardcore guys. xD
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:31 pm

@Risa
Thaaaanks RiRi <3 I'm just saying what I think =3
boogie train was one of my really awesome days and it's such a fun song to sing that it gives you energy and power =3
Haha yeah one giant 8-nin generation 2 I want !! xDD
Yesh~! let's be friends *goes to add everyone to their friends on YT x3*

@lilleeeeh
WHERE IS IT ..?!?!?! *impatient* I WANNA SEEEEE

@Izumi
yes we need to dub something awesome together, the 8 of us.
I love both songs so that would be awesome or maybe something from the new Berryz album cuz those songs are pretty awesome.

Nyaaaaaaa *studies for exam*
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Okay... another whole page appeared full of your comments~ I just got home from school and I was drenched in the rain. T___T

BUUTTTT I hope classes would get suspended tomorrow coz of the fierce rain. BWAHAHAHA~ >Smile

And thank you for the lines Risa-chan!

You know, you guys are all awesome~~~ I really want to take all of you in but we've already decided on the specifics so we have to stay on that. XD

I'm glad you guys are being good friends! ♥️
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

@ Ninaa

lol, we're just awesome Spambots <3 And poor you *huggles* rain sucks. classes suspended due to rain... that would be AWESOME xDD

That was what I wanted to ask to everyone....
do you have msn or facebook that I can add you on..? or skype xDD
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Gomen ne for the issues with my lines in the dub I linked. >___< I didn't notice until I listened last night. The lines she used were old, since I was all sick, and she didn't tell me there were some errors. ;AAAA; I'm going to ask her to remix a version with it fixed for my iPod. XD

Oh. And Risa-sama. REALLY. PLEASE STOP TELLING ME YOU ADMIRE MY VOICE. I like drool over yours on a regular basis. *_____* But thank you. Like woah thank you. O___O

I'm so sorry you got rained on, Nina-senpai!!! ;AAAAA; That's NOOO fun! Well, because we can't all get in, we'll all just have to do a couple of dubs together (outside of the one I'm still shocked we get to do here/outside of OtoHime *___*). XDD That will sort of make up for it. <3

MEHHH! I has to go to work in like 10 minutes. I dunwanna. ;AAAA;
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 pm

It would be so cute if we all did an 8nin version of Subete wa Ai no Chikara or something -SO UNORIGINAL IT HURTS-
This song will kind of forever mean something special to me now -KILLED IN THE FACE FOR BEING SO LAME-

My Skype is "faraBANG" and my name that comes up is "小春♡泉美 ☆ing 『faraBANG』". I had MSN but it doesn't work well on my computer so I had to get rid of it D:

Nina, I know your paaain! I go to university, so walking to classes in the rain is horrible, especially with no umbrella D:

edit;;; My Subete lines! <3
http://www.box.net/shared/0ohes71oxnf2k1seilem
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:39 pm

SPAMBOTS FTW~
How many people are you planning to take in? xD

I think i'm already FB friends with like almost all of you OTL Except Risa and maybe Nina ;D And i've been outa school for a month. Highschool FTW. FFF EVERYONES SUBETE WA AI NO CHIKARAS ARE SO GOOD.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:52 pm

I KNOW, LILY. I WANNA MIX THEM ALL TOGETHER AND SEE IF THEY BLEND.
-SHOT-
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 am

LILY I'MMA FIND YOU ON FACEBOOK. MARK MY WORD -SHOT- I mean, I found Hanii through my super creeper powers, so it shouldn't be too hard XD -creeper-

I WANNA SEE IF WE ALL BLEND OMG

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 am

Lily Haruna. xDD

I STILL NEEDS TO UPLOAD MINE xD
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 am

SO YOU ALL SHOULD AUDITION FOR ALO!KIRA (xxHelloSparkle) <33333
-SHOT IN THE FACE FOR SHAMELESS PROMOTION-
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 am

Omgmgggg I wants to hear them all together. O__O <333
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 am

I know Risa mixed yours, mine, and hers together. We blend really super awesome-sauce-like *___*
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:29 am

WOAH WHAT WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS TO HEAR?!?!!? O____O
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 am

@Izumii
I'll add you =3 [mine is xLittleMystery]

OMG if you are crazy enough to do so I wanna hear it toooo!!!!

@Risa
add me on FB https://www.facebook.com/mychan.desu Wink

@Izumii again xDD
I auditioned, well I filled in the form =3

Whieeeeeee only a math test left tomorrow =3
And then I finally have recording time again <3
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 am

YEEEY! <33
I added you too, My! My name is Madeline Gardner :3
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:57 am

The volumes are super wonky and the timing is a little meh in some places, but that's because I literally threw this together XD

We blend the best in the chorus parts <3

HERE IS THE SUPER ROUGH NOT-EVEN-REALLY-A-MIX RISAIZUMIHANII SUBETE WA AI NO CHIKARA MIX: http://www.box.net/shared/b8o2e7l7hx2lbvqijaz7

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 am

@Izuzu
Yeay more FB peopleeee =3

@Risa
now I am afraid, you all sound SO AWESOME and you blend sooo well ....

Last edited by My-chan on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 am

OMGYESYESYES EVERYWHERE.
ILOVETHISHARDCORE <3333333333333
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

My lines!
http://www.mediafire.com/?3rn954f4ogtv2sr
And my picture or how you call it, is down here of course Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh the link doesn't work really.
Ehm if you click on it, remove "http://adf.ly/246619/" in the browser link please and then enter ^^ That should work

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 pm

you can add me girls if ever you want to add me up on fb~

https://www.facebook.com/katryna.torres

Sorry. Number of people we're taking in is a secret for now. Smile Just keep on doing your best!

Yeah, the rain sucks. When I was about to go home from the university it started to rain hard. and my friend and I had to share a small umbrella coz she forgot hers. xD

Oh well. XD and our classes didn't get suspended so I'm soooo in a bad mood. But it was okay~ I actually enjoyed SOME of the classes. XD

Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next