Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

+7
Hanii
Lena
Risa
Izumi
Hanna
My-chan
Nina
11 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by Hanii Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

XDD I don't know a single Korean character. 8D I really need to work on singing in Korean, but I only like singing two Korean songs. XDDDD So there's not much to practice.

GO PEOPLE! GET DEM LINES/PHOTOS IN! <3 Time management...what's that? :O XDDD

Harmonies are so super fun! :O But I think you're either good at them or not. In theatre, that tends to be true. I think I'm rather blessed that I can do them. Very Happy
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by Izumi Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Haha, I need to mix something for another project but I have so many lines to do xDDD;;;

-has some fail time management sometimes-

OMFG LAST DAY FOR AUDITIONS I'M SO NERVOUS omgomgomgomgomg.
I'm really super excited! >w<

edit;;; My, Hanii, and Risa: https://writer.zoho.com/public/koha.izu.deshita/4nin-kimagure-princess/script
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I have my subete wa lines, just gonna re-listen one more time
but damn I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new mic <3333

@Izuzu

awesome I am so looking forward to Kimagure <3333
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:59 pm

LINEEEESSS:

http://www.box.net/shared/acebt6hsy2r5vcjcis34

sorry for being late-ish, but school had more priority, but you now have my awesome new mic's quality lines =3

Last edited by My-chan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:29 am

Hope I could travel to each place Sad I really would like to see them and also meet u (specially Mychuuuu) *huggles and licks* (Cool lines *____*!!! love them! <3) xDD

And what song u wanna do? XDDDD!!! I'm lost again 8D xDD
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 am

Yes you have to get over here sometime, or I should get over there =3

Nyaaaaaaaaa
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:30 am

LOL sorry, i was typing in english but it came out as korean, had NO idea my keypad was changed XD;;;

I meant to say, HANNI YOU SHOULD DUET WITH ME 8DDD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:38 am

:O Really??! With ME?! O__O I'd be honored!!
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 am

Come to Finland, we have reindeers and A LOT of snow during the winter.8D <3 We told the kids in Holland that we eat reindeer meat and they were absolutely shocked.xD But really, it's normal here, just as normal as eating sheep meat.oxo

But really, I loved Holland, I'm totally gonna come there again someday.:3 But unfornately I didn't eat Stroopwafels...D8 But your breakfast was really interesting, because at least in my family they put stuff like (that looked like) sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles and different kinds of jams on a bread.o.o I was pretty schoked, because in Finland we only put some butter + cheese or vegetables and stuff like that.xD The old buildings and churcs were also something I really loved <3

Anyway, I got all the stuff done today!x3

Lines: http://www.box.net/shared/l0z53r5rufi670kkvd61
Icon: https://2img.net/h/i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww116/HannaPulla/Iconsample2.jpg

The icon is more than simple, but as I don't have photoshop, I couldn't do anything that fancy.;W; But I want to believe that simple can still be pretty~ <3

I personally find korean pretty hard to pronunce.D8 I don't dare to post any covers in korean to youtube, because I'm sure that people like Ai who actually understand it would either laugh their ass off or get really pissed off because I rape their wonderful language.xD

This audition progress makes me really nervous, but spamming and having conversation with you guys makes me a lot less nervous.8D And aww, I also want to duet with someone here.;W; Or do trio or something.;W;
Hanna
Hanna

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 am

@Hanna
I know it's common to eat reindeer meat there, but that's cuz a friend of mine goes to finland and other countries there xDD

If you ever come here again, tell me if you are in amsterdam, we could go shopping together =3 and eating stroopwafels <3 And yes, you mean Hagelslag [the chocolate sprinkles] they are yummy, chocolate paste and jams and whatever we like those on bread, but also just butter and cheese or other stuff xDD

that means everything is in right now =3 right..?! YEAY

My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 am

YES Hanii~ pm me? any songs in mind? XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 am

Please please, feel free to pick! ^_^ I'm down with anything. Very Happy I has a huge range, so don't worry about anything. XD
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 am

@Hanna: Oh, you live in Finland? That's so cool! I have a Finnish friend, his name is Tuomas XD He's there right now actually, since he actually only lives in the USA for the school year. LOL (Also, SO excited for Gee!!)

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE. KIMAGURE IS GONNA BE FREAKING SEXY

AND TO EVERYONE I OWE LINES: My mic quality, while trying to record on my laptop, has for whatever reason...been shot to hell. I am trying to resolve this problem, and I will keep you updated. But I can't do lines with how it is right now, the static and everything is AWFUL, my voice gets all muffled and you can barely understand anything x__x I AM DOING MY BEST TO FIX IT D8 (I'm just glad I was able to get Subete wa Ai no Chikara done before this happened XD -SHOT-)

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 am

I totally want to duet or trio with everyone! >www<
If anyone wanted ;wwww;
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 am

Izuuu! ;AAA; I want to sing with you. I want to sing with everyone here (minus Luru because she and I sing together all the time in AmaiFruit, Ritsu, Pucchi and FruitMix XDDD). It'd be truly an honor to join any of you guys in anything. *runs away blushing*

OH! And Risa! no worries. n_n I can wait patiently. Very Happy I think I may have a duet in the works with Ai-senpai, so I'll post that one before ours, unless Aqua and I throw together--wait. Never mind. XD It's her turn to upload on her channel, so my duet with Ai is next in line. ^^
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 am

I WANT TO SING WITH HANII!! ;WWWW;
What song should we do? :'O
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

IDK. Pick. Very Happy We could split one up that's not a duet, or do a duet. XDD My favorite H!P members areee: Suzuki Airi, Tanaka Reina, Maeda Yuuka, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Sugaya Risakooo...thennn it goes on to include like Kusumi Koharu and shtuff. XD I've been wanting to do Aishiteru Aishiteru and no one wants to do it with me? XD I need a Saki to sing with my Kanna, because I just...make a better Kanna. XD Even though I love Saki a lot more.

But really, anything you want, I'm in, 111110%. <3
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 pm

So the instrumental that came up on my iTunes was "Ai Araba IT'S ALRIGHT" by MoMusu. Which is the most adorable song ever. Or at least one of them xD

We can make that a duet if you want/know it? :"D
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm

I also would like to duet/sing on groupdub with all of you Rolling Eyes if you want of course!! any song u like bounce

Also thanks a lot to tell me all ur cool thingies to travel there XD i wanna go everywhere now XDDDD!!
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm in for anything Izu-sama! Smile But I just listened to it, and I wonder if, because we're both so good at harmonies, we find something uber intense with those. O_O And I, of course, can't think of anything right now. XDDD

GYAHH!!! Voting started. ;AAAA; We can do it, girls! <3<3
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:41 am

I looove the harmonies in Ai Araba <33333333
So I can maybe script that and make/find the Vocal Only and we should maybe be set! <333

OMG I'M SO NERVOUS BUT WE CAN DO THIS LADIES!!! <333333
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 am

Natsu dakara has pretty sexy harmonies. XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 am

I would ask people to duetto, but i wont be able to record cuz ima go on vacation.

Wow, i heard from another auditioner that her and someone ellse already got in a fight over the voting OTL. I don't love the idea of it lol. Just saying. But i don't see it being worth fighting over... ima not say who the person was lol, but its like majorly stressing her out and i feel really bad for her.

AS FOR ME, I AM IN LOVE SO EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT (:♥♥♥♥
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 am

fighting over this??? O.o;;

um, i dunno who and i dun rly care who either, and i REALLY love this project... but i gotta say it's not worth fighting over.. XD;;

voting counts only for a part of it anyway, don't stress =]
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 am

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Omgspazattack/135542836491092

I'MMA JUST SHAMELESSLY ADVERTISE MY FAN PAGE FOR A MINUTE

OKAY BYE -SHOT-

i love you guys <3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next