Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!]

+7
Luru
Ai
Hanna
My-chan
Lena
Hanii
Nina
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!]

Post by Nina Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 pm

To Hanii-chan: I dunno what kind of tea I like. they all seem the same to me~ XD But I tasted a somehow different one. It was so delicious. probably my fave~ it was the only one that didn't taste the same. XD Wow. I usually don't sleep this late but since we don't have classes tomorrow (a holiday of some sort) I can stay up late! ♥

Airiiin~~ Aww gosh. I love her high notes. I fell in love with her since the first time I saw her~ *__*

To My-chan: GAKI GAKI GAKi~ ♥♥ Ahaha. Sorry for keeping you from studying. okay. Now go study! Studies should always be put first. ^^ No princess will put education down for singing. Well, I want to but school is like a necessity~
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

[STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [STEP 2] Confirmation [COMPLETE!]

Post by Hanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 pm

LOL, YOU DO LIKE TO SPAM, DON'T YOU?xDDD

I'm glad you like my ava, Hanii~ Yotsuba& is one of my fav manga series ever, it's just plain HILARIOUS!xD You just can't help but laugh your ass off while reading it~ I also love the other manga serie by the same mangaka, it's called Azumanga Daioh, but I don't know if you know that one.xD Anyway, both of them are sooooooo much fun.*W*

I really do hope I'll be able to get to know you even though I'll be going to the camp~ It's my only summer job this summer, so I'll totally do my best there.:333

All of you seem to like Airi so much...o.o Her voice is indeed amazing, like My already mentioned, but for some reason she's not one of my favs...:3 I love Sayu to the death, how can a human be that cute (and narcissistic...xD)??<3 Chisato is also one of my favs, she's improved so much lately and got more attention which she totally deserves.*W* <3333
Hanna
Hanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Chisaaaa~ Is becoming a lady now~~ ♥ So pretty and amazing. Tsunku didn't see her miracle coming~ ♥
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am

omg so much spam going on here... i'm like, frigging malfunctioning while reading all this XDDD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 am

@Hanii
aaw that sucks, you should have told kerri, she would probably find a way to give you a chance.. bbut yes hanabi wouldn't be hanabi without it's spamming <3
And if the brittish question was for me, then no, I'm not brittish xDD I'm Dutch[aka I live in the Netherlands, to be more precise I live in Amsterdam <3]
A fun fact though is that after my speaking test for English classes my teacher asked if I had lived in England cuz she thought my pronunciation was really good. xDDD

@ Nina
Yes GAKI-HIME <3 power voice and power lady <3 Haha yeah... I hate studying, so I barely study, even though I'm doing like the highest form of education I can do at my age. Singing is much more fun than studying though..

@ Nina & Hana
Chisa has been my fave C-ute member for a long time now, at first only Airi beat her, but now she's my #1 in C-ute <3

ok now... finally my form thingy:

3. Fill in the form below and paste it in this thread along with what you have to do in step 4.

Nickname: My-chan, Mystery, Mychuu, My-whore [ask Kerri -> HanabiPro Leader] , My-chii
Youtube Account: xLittleMystery , I also have backup account if I ever need it, it's MychanDesu, but I barely use it at the moment.
Going on Hiatus with in the next 3 weeks? If yes, starting from when and ends when? Actually I'm on Hiatus, due to my Exams xDDD my last test is on June 30, so from then on I'm back.

4. For this step, you have to put in word/s that appear/s in your mind first when you read the following words.

a. lines tsunku... damn weird way of thinking I have xDD well it's mainly cuz tsuku love unfair line distribution , poor pandas <3 -Don't touch my pandas or I'll hunt you down Embarassed <3-
b. deadline hand in lines long before or else HIDE xDDD well mainly just hand in lines before it xDD
c. dubbing my love for the past 5 years or so <3 Also lots of lovely friends <3
d. Otomehimeproject Powerful releases with awesome singers, and pretty forums & single covers and awesome videos with translations <3
e. singing my love <3 I almost sing the entire day

5. Put a little message, anything you want to say after your form. If you're speechless or too lazy you can leave this blank.
Yeay I got in round 2 *Trows party with everyone else that also got into round 2* It seems really talkative here at the moment, I love that <3 also lovely forums and I admire the videos <3 they are lovely . Nya~n I can't wait what the real assignment for round 2 will be =3 *exited*
I talk too much whieeeeeeeeee <3 *little edit* OMG JUST FOUND OUT I ACTUALLY PLACED 2ND ON THE AUDITIONEES LIST OMG THAAAAAAAAANKS <3
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Luru Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 am

Nickname: Luru
Youtube Account: Airiii93
Going on Hiatus with in the next 3 weeks? If yes, starting from when and ends when? I'm not going on hiatus but maybe in next month Neutral

4. For this step, you have to put in word/s that appear/s in your mind first when you read the following words.

a. lines: Emotion and Energy
b. deadline: "before deadline!"
c. dubbing: LOVE
d. Otomehimeproject: AMAZING!
e. singing: MY LIFE

5. Put a little message, anything you want to say after your form. If you're speechless or too lazy you can leave this blank.

Today I go to youtube and see that I have pm and it's from you.... I WAS REEEEEAAAALLLLYY HAPPY! I get in round 2!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!<3 Congratulate others too! :3
Luru
Luru

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 am

Nickname: Izumi
Youtube Account: sparklingIZUMI
Going on Hiatus with in the next 3 weeks? Nope, not at all! :3

a. lines Personality, emotional. If your lines sound boring and un-energetic, you can't properly convey your emotions to your listeners. Also, your personality will shine more brightly if you sing with energy and passion.
b. deadline Framework, law. If deadlines are not met, there is no structure. Like laws in countries that we have to abide by, without them the project would run amok and eventually collapse.
c. dubbing Social, friendship, diversity promotion. We all do as we do because we love it, but another reason we dub is to meet all types of new people who like to do the same thing we do -- sing. All people who dub have one thing in common -- they dub. And once you have one thing in common with someone, you can begin to talk and see what else you have in common with them and become friends.
d. Otomehimeproject Regal, sophisticated, beautiful, professional. From the graphics on your videos to your singers, to the very manner in which the thread's main speaker speaks all sounds very concise and professional, while not sounding too terribly stuffy, making the project sound promising yet fun for the members.
e. singing Emotion, passion, fun, relief. I feel that singing is a very powerful form of release for me. When I'm upset or stressed out, singing helps me get that off of my chest. Songs have words for a reason -- to convey a message (even those without words hold specific tones for this reason, but very rarely do people sing instrumentals, so... ;;; xD), and I feel that a singer's main purpose for singing the song is to convey that message so the listener can hear and feel it themselves.

Other Messages: ;;; Thank you all for letting me pass on into round two! I am shocked that I was able to shine in the eyes of all of the people of Hanahime and OtomeHimeProject long enough to be able to pass. You have no idea how much this honors and humbles me ^^;;;;;

I want to wish the best of luck to My, Hanii, Lily, Risa, Lena, Luru, and Hanna, and I'm looking extremely forward to hopefully maybe singing with you guys in OtomeHimeProject, or even outside the project! I'm wishing the best of luck to all of you. And I'd like to be friends, so can we all please? >w< <3

I have admired OtomeHimeProject since I saw the video for I'm Lucky Girl, so I will support the project no matter what my results are in this audition. I'm just hoping that you all pick the best fits for OtoHiPro, even if that doesn't necessarily mean that I get in. I just appreciate the honor of being let through this far, so really. Thank you again <3

edit;;; omg, I'm not sure if the order of the girls means anything, but if so omg I'm so humbled! Thank you all so much! >///////////<
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 am

.1. Nickname: Lilyyyyy
2. Youtube Account: therealallisons
3. Going on Hiatus with in the next 3 weeks? If yes, starting from when and ends when?: FFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Crap.
Yes i am.. i'm going across the country for vacation. Starys July 8th and ends like 9 days later.
asdfghjkl;
sowwy. TRY NOT TO KICK ME OUT CUZ OF VACATION? D;

a. lines - TIME THEM RIGHT
b. deadline - MAKE IT OR GET WHIPPED
c. dubbing - fFUN HOBBY AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE ARE NICE AND A GREAT WAY TO IMPROVE SINGING
d. Otomehimeproject - AN EPIC PROJECT THAT I REALLY WANT IN CUZ ITS TALLENTED AND AWESOME
e. singing - UH MY LIFE

SO YEAH I'M DONE WITH CAPS NOW. Umm so, thankyou soo much for letting me and my sucky voice into round 2!! Ummmm, i know what its like to mix bad lines soo i make sure to never do thosee. nd uh i promises i'm not a diva, cuz no one likes those Razz So uhh i don't know what to say other than that i'm honored and thankyou so much guys!!! I really hope i can get in, cuz it would be an honor singing with you guys! But if not, its up to you (: [DUDE I FEEL LIKE THIS IS ELECTION CAMPAIGNING.]
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am

I FINALLY HAVE MY INTERNET BACK, YESSSS. -SHOT-

ahem. Anyways. XD

Nickname: Risa in the H!P dubbing world, Spazzeh in the anime dubbing world XD So Risa Very Happy
Youtube Account: omgspazattack
Going on Hiatus with in the next 3 weeks? If yes, starting from when and ends when? Hm...well, I'll be in New York from July 2nd to July 5th, but otherwise, nope!!

a. lines Do my best, no matter what, no exceptions. Take as many takes as I need to get them perfect.
b. deadline Always strive to meet them, no matter the circumstances. Take responsibility and don't blame others if you can't meet them yourself.
c. dubbing Something I absolutely love to do and am glad every day that I started.
d. Otomehimeproject An amazing project already filled with lots of people who I look up to. Girls who take their work very seriously and such passion and dedication shines through in all of their songs, from vocals to mixing to pictures.
e. singing My absolute passion that I will always, always love and find time for, even if I don't do it as a career.

I just want to thank you guys so much for letting me pass on to Round 2 ;; I'm even more amazed that I made it into the top 5 .__.; I'm extremely grateful; it's a real confidence booster when someone tells you "I liked your singing so much that I want to pass you on to this", seriously. So thank you, even if I don't get into the project, I will always take pride in having made it this far, and I'll continue to support you guys. So, again, thank you, and good luck with the rest of the judging. <3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 am

@ Aihime~ ahahaa gomene. I think I've started all this spam~ ^__^;;
@ My-chan~ yes~ omg yes~ I hate studying~ XDD And if only I can just sing all day I would!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 am

Okay, now to reply to the form messages~ AHAHHA! XD

@ My-chan: Haha, It's sooo okay to be talkative~ Parties are all about that. haha~
@ Luru-chan: Congratulations ne!! ♥️
@ Izumi-chan: Wow, OHimePro got a new nickname! OtoHiPro! ahaha~ cute~~ ♥️
@Lily-chan: There's a reason why I put the ranking in. It may be heartbreaking for the other people to see but there's a reason and I'll tell you soon~
@ Lily-chan: Haha~ Campaign Elections are soo full of promises that they don't really get to keep. I hope you're not like those stupid politicians~
@ Risa-chan: Yeah, THAT is really a confidence booster~ Haha~

To All Round 2 Auditionees: Congratulations on making it this far! And the Round 2 Assignment will be given in a little while. Smile Ganbatte Minna!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Nina wrote:Haha, Lena-chan I was waiting for you~ XD It took sometime until you got your confirmation in huh? xD ♥

Yes!Sorry XDDD!! I was doing things from projects and also searching avatar and signature xDDD even i didnt write so much hmmmm but it's =D!!! xDDD!
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Haha it's okay~ ^__^ no need to say sorry. lol. it's not like you did something wrong. XD
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

But u were waiting 4 meh 8D!! that's love honey XDDDDD!!! *huggles and licks face* XD!
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

LOL. xDDD ♥
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 am

LOL DONT WORRY I'M NOT A POLITICION. YOU KNOWS FROM CHARMSZIES THAT IM ACTIVE
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Haha, I'm still laughing at the campaign analogy~~ XDDD Yup yup!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 am

Whoaaaa xD I just read all those comments and messages xD Awesome dubbers!! I hope that we all can make wonderful covers and know each other better.
Good luck in the 2nd round Wink
Yuuki
Yuuki

https://www.youtube.com/user/shiningforliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Oh no I totally forgot this!! >.<
Please let me still in...
Nickname: Neru-chan
Youtube Account: NeruKissu
Going on Hiatus with in the next 3 weeks? If yes, starting from when and ends when? Nope I'm 2 months free

a. lines: Must be perfect and no mistakes, also feel emotions when singing
b. deadline: I must send them before the deadline
c. dubbing: Must be fun ^^
d. Otomehimeproject: Masterproject xD
e. singing: Watashi no sekai!!! Very Happy

Ehm I hope I can join and I'm so sorry for not doing this step, please don't kill me ;_; I really like to come in here and it would be stupid that I just forgot this step and I missed a big chance with that. Onegaishimasu~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

Yuuki wrote:Whoaaaa xD I just read all those comments and messages xD Awesome dubbers!! I hope that we all can make wonderful covers and know each other better.
Good luck in the 2nd round Wink

Yayyy!! Sankyu a lott ;___;!! xDD Hope I'll be up for the task Embarassed

Ganbatte everyoneeeee I love you
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2