Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Introduction and Audition Forms!

+31
ShioriNeko
TheNerdBrigade101
dhewie
Natsumi
Kerri-chan
Mitsuki
Michi
WaiWai
Kaibon
Satsuna
Kirari
Hachiko
KiraxKana
ReiRei
DJ-chii
blackangelz09
vaniialu
Memoire
SaraYuns
LauryHotaru
Aikon
Namii
Limil
Phob
My-chan
Karrihime
Raii
MaikoChuu
chuchi
Miyako
Nina
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction and Audition Forms!

Post by Yuiko Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am

Name/nickname/what you want to be called: Yuiko
YT account name: takemetothestation
country/nationality: Germany
How long are you online during a day? 2-8h, it's different from day to day.
How many days a week are you online? I can't remember the last day I wasn't online in my whole life xD
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Nearly every day because there are hardly any days I'm not online on YT.
How long have you been dubbing? I started about 3 years ago Smile
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Lots of karaoke and 3 times I performed on stage at Japan stuff conventions, yay! ^_^
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? I can't really decide for one thing. I love concerts because you can scream and shout with all your heart, but I love studio dubbing because I feel like I'm into more serious business that way!
What projects were you in? KoibitoKoe Project and something called HelloMusic. And the first project which made me come into the world of dubbing was called Sakura Springs...if I remember that correctly xD
What projects are you in now? I'm not in one rigth know but I feel really sad about that...
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?+Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? A long time ago a lot of people said that my voice sounds a lot like Momoko's but in my opinion it has changed a lot over the years. I don't have anyone I can completely identify my voice with right now. Sorryyyy!
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Belly and Nina (Rasubelly and AnimeXLover28Kat) in KoibitoKoeProject! Smile At that time my YT name was YuiChuru, maybe you remember me :3
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing): That's very hard! Energy, Timing, Emotion
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Not really ^-^ I'm not a big fan of the most of Minimoni's songs (I like Crazy for you and Lucky ChaChaCha though) but I had to sing their songs I would do it.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes, but most of the time only audio and one voice (my own xD).
For which projects/releases? Sorry, I haven't been active lately, it's been a whiiile...
What do you use for audio mixing? Adobe Audition CS5.5
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I LOVE being creative. But I'm not into computer editing, the art I love the most is photography♥️
Link to a sample of your work: I don't have any public ones.
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Morning Musume, Berryz because they were the first H!P girls who stroke my eye and made me listen to more H!P stuff. Momusu are on first playe though because now I prefer their music. Favorite member is Reina, I love the way she sticks out and her personality. I think she's the cutest and I love her voice! ^_^
Why do you want to be in OHP? I want to become active in dubbing again and I like OHP, so why not become part of it? It seems to be an active project and I don't want to start in an inactive one once again.
What can OHP give you? Active members, good voices, a chance to start dubbing now again having improved myself (at least I hope so xD)
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I want to join the project and I'll give my best to become a valuable part of it! I want to sing together with the other members and see our own improvement, always trying to improve even more :3 I'd be really happy to be part of OHP♥️
How do you think OHP can improve? I think there's always something the singers themselves can improve, to find someone who's perfect is impossible. But I also think that staying yourself in that process is important! I must say that I didn't listen to exactly every dub of OHP but sometimes I thought that the blending of different voices could be better. I know that this is a very hard job and also that some voices don't blend well together but it's not a really strong point that has to improved from one day to the other, I just noticed it in a few dubs Smile
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): Unfortunately I don't have a lot connections in the dubbing world ...

Thanks for reading! And good luck to everyone!! ^___^♪

Yuiko

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Empty Haro!~

Post by Chii Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 pm

-Name/nickname/what you want to be called: Chii
-YT account name: Chiidoki
-country/nationality: I'm from the Philippines and I'm Filipina *U*
-How long are you online during a day? if it's a week day, about 3-4 hours, on a weekend, it's about 5 hours-onwardds xD (I have no life *U*)
-How many days a week are you online? everyday ;3
-How often do you check your inbox in youtube? I check everyday.. yes... xDDDb
-How long have you been dubbing? since 2008 I guess? xD
-Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? nope.. none at all.
-Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? Studio :3b since I think it's also easier to mix
-What projects were you in? Happii Charm Project, Sugar Love project (the very old ones xD) and I forgot the others.. xD
-What projects are you in now? I'm in Himawari Taiyou and Filipino Dubs Project
-Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I'm not really sure since I do change my voice range from time to time depends on the song... maybe... momoko?? (or am I too assuming -shot) I do think I used to sound like sakitty in some S/mileage covers, and I think I also make a good momo~
-Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? well, I guess majority said Momo and yuukarin.. although I think my voice sounds deeper than that.. I do change my voice depending on the song, but I make sure it doesn't sound forced or fake *u*b
-Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: leaders... is it safe to say that I've worked with Raii??~ (The MakenaiKokoro) and Kaori-san (xxxKaorichan)
-Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing)
Pronunciation, Timing, Pitch, emotion, energy, control, power
(I chose this because I think this pattern is what makes things easy to mix -since I'm a mixer myself- I've mixed for a lot of projects and for myself as well, and It is really hard to fix it it's the pronunciation since it affects the overall singing of the group (especially if it's the chorus) and that kind of mistake is very obvious once you're done mixing~ (sorry for the long moment in this question =u=)
-Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?
I don't hate any group but.. If I had to choose a member I hate... hhmmm.. maybe....Ex Momosu Linlin... I'm just not fond of her voice as much as I like the others voices. ;A; but!!! it's not that I hate linlin, its just compared to others, she's my least favorite~
-Have you tried audio mixing? yes, been mixing since 2008~^^ and I love mixing~*U*bbb
-For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title)
I've mixed for Filipino Dubs Project
Link: 【歌ってみた】桃色スパークリング / C-ute (It says I;m not allowed to post links ;A;)
audition was kind of acting up so i had to use audacity here that's why the chorus sounds a little off.
-What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.)
I use audacity most of the time (to edit solos), but I use adobe audition for choruses especially if it has a lot of singers.
-Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?
I do love to edit~^^ I can do photoshop and all, and I think my drawing skills are not that crappy xD (just a little crappy xD)
-Link to a sample of your work: IM SORRY ABOUT THE PHOTO ;A; I couldn't post any link (it says i need to wait 7 days before I could ;A;)
Link: Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Tumblr_lylf9kwtvh1qb1wcho1_500
It's not a edited photo, it's just plain drawing xD
-Favorite H!P group and member and why?
Favorite group is Berryz Koubou (and S/mileage if I can pick 2) and my fave. member is FUKUDA KANON!!!~ because she really is one of the most talented members in H!P in my opinion, she has excellent acting skills, her body is very flexible which makes her dancing graceful, she designs bags, shirts accessories (and creates them as well) plus her voice is very unique *u*bb <--you can sense my wotaness here xDDD
-Why do you want to be in OHP?
OHP really seems like a very organized project, and since there are not that many members, you all seem to be friends with each other, and I really like all the dubs you produce and though to myself, it would be so nice to be a part of it~^^
-What can OHP give you?
more skills of course! like in mixing and in singing as well, since I get to sing with many awesome singers, I need to practice so I can be "worthy" of being in OHP (I sound so cheesy xD I hope you don't mind~^^)
-How do you see yourself as an OHP member?
I see myself as the very fujoshi-wota member and I really want to be friends with everyone and I think i would also be an OHP wota ;333
-How do you think OHP can improve?
well, if there are new members, I guess there would be new voices and there would be more variations in the group~^^
-Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):
hhmm.. I hope these are fine~^^
TheMakenaiKokoro
michigopyon2
TheCutieAstig
xxxKaoriChan
ohmiyamoto
apolxcore
aisatsunin

As for shinju and micchi, I've known them since 2008 and we';ve done a lot of songs together in their previous accounts (which have been suspended ;A;)

Phew!~ I hope I answered everything correctly!~ it was fun answering! *u*b nice to meet you all!~
I'm sorry if I created an account!~ I wasn't sure what to do and in the end... I made one~ ;A;
Thank you for reading!!!~ *U*b

Chii

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction and Audition Forms!

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 am

We're getting close to the deadline~ So excited :3

I wanna become a princess 8D
Haha, wanted to use this gif so badly xD
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Tumblr_m8y893ZF571r2apxp
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:41 pm

4th generation auditions for Sorahime round 1 has officially ended!
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Karrihime wrote:4th generation auditions for Sorahime round 1 has officially ended!

Let the nervousness begin girls~! xDDDD
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm scared xD

We're with 36 right? So many good talents @___@
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachiko Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm scared too. xD

Hachiko

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:24 pm

I know quite some of the auditionees so I am scared yes, cuz the ones I know are good or amazing and the ones I don't know are probably awesome too so bwaaaah but then again the auditions are also fun so whieeee x3
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Same goes for me~
When will the results be announced by the way? Was that said in the first post? If so, than forget about my question xDD
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

We still don't know when the result will come out since Nina's on hiatus for some days (her pc crashed as you may know) Smile
But I don't think it will take too long time Very Happy
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 3 Empty Form

Post by Amitty Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Amitty
YT account name: Amitty
country/nationality: Italy
How long are you online during a day? 8 h.
How many days a week are you online? 5 days
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? no often
How long have you been dubbing? 5 years or
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? dubbing, acting.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) PV
What projects were you in? Gambatten Project
What projects are you in now? Hello studio
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Risako and Risa
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? koha and Risa
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: kirochan
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) emotion, energy, power, pronunciation, timing, pitch
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? no
Have you tried audio mixing? yes
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) very old, only me are more recent in my channel Amitty4
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) audacity and mixcraft
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I'm a grafic
Link to a sample of your work: nothong is online but in some of my old videos
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Morning musume/Berrytz because are the best and the songs are all the best. My favorite is Nono-chan but I like so many idols^^ Risako and Risa!!
Why do you want to be in OHP? Beacause I like to sing H!p songs and 'cause I love to sing with others girls^^ I hope to sing with you!
What can OHP give you? friends and fun
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? as one who helps and does her best!!
How do you think OHP can improve? maybe with new girls and new ideas^^
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):
Only kiro because other sing k/pop

Amitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Sorry, Amitty, the auditions have already been closed. Please try again for fifth generation! <3
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Amitty wrote:
Spoiler:

Hi Amitty! I'm sorry, but you have passed your form a little too late. the deadline was yesterday. I'm so sorry. We do hope to see you at the next auditions though!
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShioriNeko Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm

I can't wait for the results! So many amazing dubbers!
ShioriNeko
ShioriNeko

https://www.youtube.com/singingmoustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsumi Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Good luck~ Very Happy
I think not of having convinced. :/
Natsumi
Natsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

Eh? Natsumichii (it's becoming a habit, giving everyone a nickname), don't say that o.o
By the way, I love your avatar!
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerri-chan Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 am

Ah, I'm scared >3< But I want one of my lovelies, a girl I know to REALLY get through, so I wish her a lot of luck because she's amazing! And to everyone else, good luck sweet pea's!

BTW I LOVE CHUU ALL 8U -skips around and throws hearts and flowers and candy and mushrooms at you all-
Kerri-chan
Kerri-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chii Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 pm

omg... asksldfdflgfknk xDDD good luck to all the fellow auditioners.. xD (is there such a word as auditioners?? xDD guess not -shot-)

Chii

Back to top Go down

Post by Chii Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:56 pm

oh, and just a question, is nina-san filipina? since it says she's from the Philippines *A* or are my eyes deceiving me?? xD im sorry if I'm wrong xD

Chii

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Yes, Nina is a Filipino. XD along with meeeeee. obviously. .____.
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am

WHATTT i didn't rairai was filipino! omg brain shock XDDD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 am

EHHHHH O_____O All this time what did you think I am? :ooo I even went through the 3rd gen auditions and you didn't know? XD

-brain shock as well- XDDD silly Tsunka.
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 am

well all this time i thought you were.... human.... *bad joke* XDDD

well i didn't really care what you were! I love my rairai no matter what~~~ <3<3<3 XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 pm

heehee. I wub my Tsunka Ai-chii too~ *squishes* <333

This is reaaallly irrelevant to this thread lol.
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 pm

LOL. so irrelevant. we're probably scaring all our lovely auditioners right now. every single time they see a sparkly heart in this thread, they're like "ZOMG SOMETHING HAPPENED" and it turns out to be us trolling XDDD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next