Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Introduction and Audition Forms!

+31
ShioriNeko
TheNerdBrigade101
dhewie
Natsumi
Kerri-chan
Mitsuki
Michi
WaiWai
Kaibon
Satsuna
Kirari
Hachiko
KiraxKana
ReiRei
DJ-chii
blackangelz09
vaniialu
Memoire
SaraYuns
LauryHotaru
Aikon
Namii
Limil
Phob
My-chan
Karrihime
Raii
MaikoChuu
chuchi
Miyako
Nina
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction and Audition Forms!

Post by ReiRei Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Rei
YT account name: RaReiRoo ( ohoho yes THAT Rei Laughing )
country/nationality: AMERICAAA (Oh gosh let's see...Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, French.)
How long are you online during a day? Now that school's started, maybe one or two hours? It's completely different on weekends. I record my lines on those days.
How many days a week are you online? Everyday, but not that long.
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Every three days.
How long have you been dubbing?
...eh 4? I think xD I don't even know. First started when Charms took me in.

Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I do musicals like twice a year.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? I like Studio dubbing better, because I really suck at live chants (Oi!, Iku yo! Minna genki desu kaaaa ?!) haha .
What projects were you in?
Charms Sad
HoshiProDubs
(all other projects have been removed because of UFA Sad )

What projects are you in now?
IKPDubs
MottoImouto
HSHelloStudio
SparkleIslandDubs
FruitMixProject

Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I don't think I sound like anyone lol!
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? I get told I sound like Yuukarin, MaiMai, Sayu, Nakky, Dawa, Kanyon, RihoRiho. I only hear myself haha~
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames:
Taka (IKPDubs or kawaiispell)
Kirorin (HSHelloStudio or theladyiaukiro)
Malice (MottoImouto or maliciousdevice)

Rank the following based on what you think is the most important:
Pitch, pronunciation, energy, control, power, timing, emotion.

Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Oh gosh...Fukumura Mizuki, Sato Masaki, Kumai Yurina, Takeuchi Akari. So I actually like Momoko, but I really don't like getting casted as her all the time.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes.
For which projects/releases?
This is embarassinggg, I'm no good at mixing unless it's four or less people.
youtu.be/H_6klSk7P4w
Sorry that's the only one that's not privated...

What do you use for audio mixing? Audacity...
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?
I guess I'm creative at making medleys or mashups.

Link to a sample of your work: youtu.be/6jpWw0sugQ0 Sorry I'm new to this hehe.
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Berryz Koubou forever! They just really make me happy when I listen to their music. Also they all have interesting personalities and are so entertaining to watch. As for my favorite member...I think everyone knows how dedicated to Risako I am. It's quite insane actually, but I really admired everything about her. She's so cute and pretty yet really shy off camera<3 But she turns completely professional when she's on camera. I also love how dorky she's been recently Laughing .
Why do you want to be in OHP? I really miss Charms and Nina will forever be the greatest producer. Videos are so pretty and visually appealing. Very professional looking.
What can OHP give you? ( Because ) Happiness <3 (Shiawase na no yo~)
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I see myself as the talkative one. Also the one to stalk releases Laughing . But I always try to make everyone feel special.
How do you think OHP can improve?
Maybe have more adlibs ? I don't know, you're already so good.

Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world:
Kana: youtube.com/user/KiraxKana
Aiko: youtube.com/user/AikoIwaa
Yumi: youtube.com/user/SugoiiYumiChan
Kirorin: youtube.com/user/theladyiaukiro
Malice: youtube.com/user/maliciousdevice
ReiRei
ReiRei

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction and Audition Forms!

Post by KiraxKana Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 am

Name/Nickname/What you want to be called: Kana/Kanarin/Kana-chan
YouTube account name: KiraxKana
Country/Nationality: Taiwanese/Canadian
How long are you online during a day?: All the time Very Happy Hehehe! Internet addiction!
How many days a week are you online?: Everyday! Very Happy
How often do you check your inbox in YouTube?: Every few hours. I'm on YouTube all the time.
How long have you been dubbing?: Almost 2 years.
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?: I have ALWAYS enjoyed singing. I sing in church recitals, some songs my sister made. I like dancing too, so I practice singing while dancing. Razz
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions): I like concerts! They are definitely exciting to do! Very Happy More variations, more energetic. But this is a hard question.. XD I like studio too.. Haha~
What projects were you in?: ALL of them? Gosh.. umm... A lot of them closed Sad These are the ones I can name on the top of my skull.
- Jissai Project
- Sakura Hime Project
- ☆Sweetie★Project☆
- Kira Kira Star Project
- Yumeiro Project
- Tsubaki! Project
- Charms Project
- Amai Hoshi Project
- Sumairu Project
- Destiny Team
- Hanabi Project
- Atarashii Arashi
- Amai Fruit Project

What projects are you in now?: Not that many. Smile More focused now! YAY!
- IroKokoro Project
- Epic Sauce Project
- Yousei Project

Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?: Mmm.. I was told I've got a more cutesy voice...
- Maeda Yuuka
- Michishige Sayumi
- Nakajima Saki
- Kamei Eri

Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?: Apparently depends on which songs I sing. XD
- Maeda Yuuka
- Wada Ayaka
- Michishige Sayumi
- Tanaka Reina
- Fukumura Mizuki
- Natsuyaki Miyabi
- Tokunaga Chinami
- Ishikawa Rika

Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Oh.. The remembering process! Umm.. I'll list the current ones Smile
- IroKokoro Project: Taka-san <3 (IKPDubs/KawaiiSpell)
- Epic Sauce Project: Tracee! (EpicSaucePro/RaReiRoo)

Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing):
1. Energy
2. Pitch
3. Power
4. Emotion
5. Control
6. Pronunciation
7. Timing

Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: *Squeezes brain juice* Hmm.. Nope nope~ I'm not too fond of Sudou Maasa, but I don't mind singing as her. Smile
Have you tried audio mixing?: Yes, I have.
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title):
- Sweetie Project (Closed): Generation 2 Audition Medley, probably the biggest group one I've done.
box.com/s/v7sgryfxhl2i4q306qz4

What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.): Adobe Audition :3
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: I.. wish... D;
Link to a sample of your work: I only did the video.. Audio credit to someone else.
youtube.com/watch?v=y296nZvF4ZQ

Favorite H!P group and member and why?:
- Morning Musume - Yossy! Ai! Reina, Ayumi
- C-ute - Chisato and Airi
- S/mileage - Kanyon, Yuukarin

Why do you want to be in OHP?: Because this project is absolutely amazing! And I love singing with others! And it's fun! I've been subscribed to this project ever since single one! XD Love it!
What can OHP give you? More experience and friends! Those are the main ones Razz And of course, fun and excitement, and all~ Very Happy
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?: I'll be.. THE JOKER! Not in a bad way~ I'll bring fun and laughter! Perhaps some new ideas too. Smile I'll be a hard working perfectionist. Smile
How do you think OHP can improve?: This project is as good as it can be! 'nuff said! But but but! I think it'd be fun if there are original music videos!
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc. : Hmmm..
Yuki (CardcaptorSakura93) was my senpai when I first started, but she's now busy with school..
Tracee (RaReiRoo) is the cutest and sweetest girl on earth~ <3 And I have been great friends with her for the longest time too!
Taka-san (KawaiiSpell) is the best leader! She's so caring Smile
Ayurii (G0dJefrii) is a great friend that I chat about life with. Razz
Serena (SutekiAozora) is an amazing singer that I have been knowing since I started.

Last edited by KiraxKana on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
KiraxKana
KiraxKana

https://www.youtube.com/user/KiraxKana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachiko Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:13 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Hachiko
YT account name:HachikoxTanaka
country/nationality:French
How long are you online during a day? 11 AM at 18 PM
How many days a week are you online? 5/7
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Many times
How long have you been dubbing? 1 years
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? No
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Concert dubbing
What projects were you in? Sedai Seishun, Shouka Project, Magic Entertainment, Angel idols, HNK
What projects are you in now? Angel Idols, Magic Entertainment, Sedai Seishun, Star Sign Project
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Kumai Yurina, Okai Chisato, Sugaya Risako
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Hagiwara Mai
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: KohaAishiteruGaki, PikachuuuFandubs, MinaaChii, MittsiMichi
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Control and timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? S/Mileage
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes but i don't like
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) AIdubs - Renai Rider
What do you use for audio mixing? Adobe Audition
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I'm creative
Link to a sample of your work:Any picture in my channel
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Buono! and Tanaka Reina
Why do you want to be in OHP? I love your dubs so much! **
What can OHP give you? Control
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I don't understand... ._.
How do you think OHP can improve? I think I could make more active OHP. LOL
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): Pichi (PikachuuuFandubs), Michi (MittsiMichi), Minako (MinaaChii)

Last edited by Hachiko on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hachiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirari Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 am

Ahh I did this earlier and it didn't post DD: AHH I WROTE A LOT --dies--

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Kirari
YT account name: KirikomoriHime
country/nationality: USA/Japanese and about a million different types of European
How long are you online during a day? Literally all the time. If you can't find me one way chances are you'll catch me real soon
How many days a week are you online? Everyday
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? The moment my email notifications say I have a message --loser--
How long have you been dubbing? Almost 2 years I think. I used to do a little bit a couple of years ago on my own though xDD
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Wellllllll I was in choir in elementary school.... |||OTL
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Concert dubbing definitely. The energy is on an entirely different level and I love it ^^
What projects were you in? Oh... Oh god. I've forgotten so many xDD A few that stick out are Hanabi! Project, Doubutsu Project and FruitsMix Project though
What projects are you in now? EarBreaking Productions (Sky Team), Ritsu Project, Shuffle Up! Project, Okashi Pro Dubs, Egao! Kyandii
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?
Kamei Eri
Mitsui Aika
Fukumura Mizuki
Sayashi Riho
Hagiwara Mai
Maeda Yuuka
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?
Kamei Eri
Michishige Sayumi
Mitsui Aika
Fukumura Mizuki
Ikuta Erina
Yajima Maimi
Nakajima Saki
Hagiwara Mai
Maeda Yuuka
Kerri (StarburstSunDrops)
enve (Dazzundee)
Pikaru (YessuDesu)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing)
1. pronunciation
2. pitch
3. emotion
4. control
5. energy
6. power
7. timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Takeuchi Akari. I don't hate her but for the life of me I can not sing as her.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes~ I love audio mixing~
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title)
《Ritsuz 工房》Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai「あなたなしでは生きて ゆけない」
「歌ってみた」Please Miniskirt Postwoman!《H/atchlings》
「歌ってみた」 Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai 《H/atchlings》
What do you use for audio mixing? Garageband
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? Oh god I'm awful
Link to a sample of your work: The graphic I did for ~BlissyKiriDuet~ 『The摩天楼ショー』 歌ってみた shows how awful I am
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Morning Musume and Mitsui Aika. Momusu I find absolutely fascinating (wow I sound creepy) because of how its always changing. Its really cool to me, albeit a little sad, that two years ago, the lineup was completely different (save for Shige and Reina). Since its always different, it never gets tiring. I really look forward to what 11th gen brings~ And as for Aika, I love how hard working she is. She took on mentoring 9th gen on her own and, while the girls were a bit scared of her, really admired her for being an amazing senpai. She spent the last year recovering in hopes to be able to stand side by side on stage with the girls she gave so much for but even though she wasn't really able to do that in the end she still had a fantastic run. I guess that's kind of why she's my favorite ^^
Why do you want to be in OHP? Um... I've always really admired the time and effort the members put into releases. Everything is really high level and I think its amazing! And and... and... hOW DO YOU EXPRESS FEELINGS I CANT EVEN AHHHH --collapses-- ;A; Sorry, I really don't know how to explain it OTL;;
What can OHP give you? If I don't make it through, if nothing else, critique. With ever failure is a new chance to learn~ From what I've heard and seen, all the members here are really nice so maybe I could get a few pointers along the way...?
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I honestly haven't that far ahead. Um... as a growing dubber?? LOL
How do you think OHP can improve? Hm... Maybe making the forums a little more visitor friendly? Its a little daunting at first glance~ ^^
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):
Kerri (StarburstSunDrops)
enve (Dazzundee)
Pikaru (YessuDesu)
Momo (xMomoK)
Mikan (MikanYk)
I think these people now me relatively well... xDD
Kirari
Kirari

https://www.youtube.com/user/KirikomoriHime

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsuna Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Satsuna
YT account name: Dorremichi
country/nationality: Spain/spanish
How long are you online during a day? Now I have enough free time, so I'm several hours in front of the pc
How many days a week are you online? All week, except Fridays and weekends
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? several times at day
How long have you been dubbing? Since 2006, I started making anime and J-pop fandubs, from 2008 was when I began to listen and made fandubs from H!P songs
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Etto… karaoke??
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? Concert, I think is more fun ^o^
Hello ♫ Musume!
Junjou Karen
Summer Pearl Project
And these are in hiatus:
Saikyō Studios
JunaiDubz
UchuuProject
CuteGirls R!
LoveMelodii
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Ishisawa Rika, Niigaki Risa, Koharu Kusumi, Tanaka Reina
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Ishisawa Rika, Kamei Eri, Mitsui Aika, Koharu Kusumi, Maeda Yuuka
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Mary-chan (marianahime), mari.chan (hikari93moon), Lalmirch (Lalmirch05)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: energy, emotion, pronunciation, pitch, timing, control, power
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? anyone
Have you tried audio mixing? yes
For which projects/releases?
youtube.com/watch?v=MSPfk_VjHNY&list=PLF6677C6A4CC63449&index=1&feature=plpp_video
youtube.com/watch?list=PLF6677C6A4CC63449&v=VDmgdys-Vk8&feature=player_detailpage#t=235s
What do you use for audio mixing? Adobe Audition
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? sometimes I draw, edit pictures and I do video backgrounds
Link to a sample of your work:
3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ttaatapyrqg/T2dNWYheo9I/AAAAAAAAAxE/PKeP_trULqs/s1600/doremi-COSPLAY.png
img86.xooimage.com/files/4/c/c/evie-36fb570.png
img86.xooimage.com/files/b/c/a/fondo-36fb5f7.png
img87.xooimage.com/files/d/f/6/fondo-36fb5e6.png
Favorite H!P group and member and why? I love all groups, but especially Morning musume, because it was the first group I listened of all H!P. Members I like are... Hitomi Yoshizawa, Iida Kaori, Kusumi Koharu, Michishige Sayumi, Kamei Eri, Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Suzuki Kanon, Ikibo Haruna, Masaki Sato
Why do you want to be in OHP? I think is a great project, the quality mixing of your songs is amazing and all members sing really amazing too, I would like to sing together ^____^
What can OHP give you? Know new people that love to sing so much as me, improve my sing, and learn as much as possible
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Giving my best to not disappoint the group and waiting so excited every release
How do you think OHP can improve? I don't know, it's okay like this jejeje...
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):
All member of LoveMelodi, Mary-chan, Yuns, Crepusnatica, hikari93moon, Misty….
Satsuna
Satsuna

http://satsunainwonderland.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibon Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 am

Did mine post? ;___;
Kaibon
Kaibon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibon Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:47 am

GAHHHHHHHH IT DIDN'T! I'll fill it out again tomorrow Sad
Kaibon
Kaibon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 am

awww. I'm sorry Kai. You can just send us your form through youtube mail. I'm so sorry..

Last edited by Nina on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by WaiWai Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THIS PROJECT SO MUCH AND THIS FORUM IS LOVEEEE. *ive been fan stalking you guise for a while nau.*
\(//∇//)\ Okii Here I go!

name/nickname/what you want to be called: WaiWai
YT account name: Madleybloomingstar 
country/nationality: USA I'm a little mixed girl. *racially ambiguous*
How long are you online during a day? About 18hrs a day XDDD I'm always on my IPod touch.
How many days a week are you online? ERRYDAY. 7 Days
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday!~~ *i have no life ヽ(;▽;)ノ*
How long have you been dubbing? 6 years!~
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I take vocal lessons and sing In the choir. I'm Training to become a professional vocalist when I get older.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I really like both equally! 
What projects were you in? SOOO MANY XDD *lettme think* 
•Pinky Team
•Creme Project
•Chocolate Project
•Sugoi Project
•Hello Stage
•Hello Studio
•Shizen Project
•Mini Love 
•News Stars Academy*the very first project I joined*
•KiraKiraSun Project *subleader*
That's all I can remember XD
•PA-FE Kyuuto*founder leader person*
•Totally Up Project 
•Hoshi Dubs
•Sexy Senpais
•Motto Imouto
•FruitMix Project

Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? A mixture of 
Tanaka Reina and Kamei Eri
Niigaki Risa, Tsuganga Momoko. *My voice is all over the place XDDD* 
Luru: Airiii93
Purply: idk her personal YouTube username but she TUP's username is TwilightLegendHp
Malice!: maliciousdevice
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing)
TIMING*if you ain't singing on time the mixer is screwed. Energy *the foundation of jpop* Pronunciation  Emotion, Pitch,Control,Power
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I don't really have oneXD 
Have you tried audio mixing? I fail at audio mixing. I can only mix solos. 
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title)
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.)
Audacity
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? Yessss *kinda a fail tho*
*the forum says I can't post a link XD
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Morning Musume, Koharu Kusumi because ever since I was little I looked up to her. 
Why do you want to be in OHP?
Because I love to sing, and I want to be in a really active group that has a nice community of people!
What can OHP give you? It can give me more friends that like the same stuff that I do, and can also help me become a better singer.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I see myself as being the girl that signs up to be in erry song and has a lot of ENERUGI!
How do you think OHP can improve? Idk I dont see any problems! \(^o^)/
The forum says I can't post a link XD but their usernames are
Maliciousdevice
amiswami2

FUUUUU~ all done!~ is that all I have to do for now?

WaiWai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 am

yes waiwai~ XD LOL about not being able to post the link. I always get those kinds of problems but I can't find the solution. T^T I'll try harder though. thanks for auditioning! Very Happy
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Empty My Audition

Post by Mia-chii Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Mia/Mia-chii
YT account name: Jebenci13
country/nationality: Slovakia (Europe)
How long are you online during a day?: 8-12 hours (much, I know)
How many days a week are you online?: 7 Razz
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?: everytime
How long have you been dubbing? will be year in November Very Happy
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?: I won a school competition when I was younger
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? I'm mostly dubbing PV/CDs but I like to dub concert vers.
What projects were you in? OppaChu
What projects are you in now? LolliRainbow, ITNS, EBPTRAX, Mimi! Pro (I'm leader)....so many and I'm so lazy
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?: I think Mizuki, Nakky, or Chii
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?: someone said Sayu, or Aika or little Reina or Mizuki or Eripon...
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: HimawariProjecto (Shion), Ignitethenightsky (Fluffy),
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: pronunciation, timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: Iikubo Haruna
Have you tried audio mixing? yup, for my pro
For which projects/releases? /watch?v=2wjIDd2-76w
What do you use for audio mixing? audacity
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I'm creative
Link to a sample of your work: but I haven't got chance to use it
Favorite H!P group and member and why? MoMusu (Reina-she's awesome singer), S/mileage (Kanyon- she's good singer and she's cute), °C-ute (Chisato- for same reasons)
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I love your singing, I know some people from OHP...You've got awesome singers and I want to try how is singing with them
What can OHP give you? ummm new fans Very Happy, new audiomixer...
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I don't know..someone new...Who is doing her best
How do you think OHP can improve? They are really goo in it Very Happy
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world: Karri (LitteKarri), Yuii, Shion, Noeru, Neru (NeruKissu), Reira (ReiraxMaru).....

Mia-chii

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Name/nickname/what you want to be called: Andry
YT account name: norandy
Country/nationality: MEXICO, mexican
How long are you online during a day? 3-6 hours per day
How many days a week are you online? 7
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? always! XD
How long have you been dubbing? since I was 13 years old
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I'm in a group from the church, and a chorus since 5 years ago
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) both!
What projects were you in? Saikyo Studios, Atarashi Happi Charm, Vanilla Frenzy, Kyoku Project, Rainbow Project Smile
What projects are you in now? Saikyo Studios
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Eri Kamei, Reina Tanaka, Ai Takahashi
[b]Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?
Eri Kamei, Reina Tanaka, Miyabi Natsuyaki
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Erika https://www.youtube.com/saikyostudios, Naoly, Ada
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Pronunciation,pitch, energy, control,timing, emotion,power.
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I like all Very Happy
Have you tried audio mixing? yes!
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) It was long time ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYaKAlK_N_0&list=UU9ylrOcdTZA5EEXv5mbvTlQ&index=3&feature=plcp
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) audition
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I'm study graphic desgin, and yes I draw&paint Very Happy
Link to a sample of your work: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2245346691792.2140007.1191893279&type=3
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Eri Kamei,Haruka Kudo and Takahashi Ai, because Kamei was so energetic person, she never give up! Kudo because is the same as eri, she is so a wonderful singer even if tsunku don't give her a lot of lines right now. and Ai because is the best singer and leader ever!
Why do you want to be in OHP? amazing singers are here, since your first video i become your fan! I think your mix and edition are the best ever and all of you enjoy singing a lot Very Happy
What can OHP give you? more experience, a great friends, it would make me improve
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? been nice with everyone and make everyone get proud o the project more and more Very Happy be a wonderful family
How do you think OHP can improve?with more people and different type of songs!
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): https://www.youtube.com/user/SaikyoStudios https://www.youtube.com/user/chiiayu https://www.youtube.com/user/chiiayu www.youtube.com/user/adelutzah03
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WaiWai Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Nina wrote:yes waiwai~ XD LOL about not being able to post the link. I always get those kinds of problems but I can't find the solution. T^T I'll try harder though. thanks for auditioning! Very Happy
Hai! You're welcome! And Ganbatte!!

WaiWai

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Empty Audition

Post by fluffy Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:41 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: fluffy
YT account name: fluffycorner08
country/nationality: Philippines/FIlipino
How long are you online during a day? If there are classes the 4-5 hours ; Weekends 11:00 in the morning till 1:30 after midnight
How many days a week are you online? 7/7
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Always
How long have you been dubbing? 1 year and a month
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? None
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I like them both but Concert dubbing has a more energetic feel to it since there are wota chants
What projects were you in? I graduated from a lot of projects ever since I started dubbing. I forgot them
What projects are you in now? ITNS(ignitethenightsky), BSD (BakaShojoDubs),KiwaProject,YamdaProject and SparkleIsland
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? A little bit of Miyabi if I want to. That is just my opinion
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? They don't usually give me feedback like that
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: ITNS (I am the leader) and I seriously do not know the names of the leaders Embarassed
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Emotion,Energy,Timing,Pronunciation,Pitch,Control and Power
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I do not hate any H!P member
Have you tried audio mixing? Yess
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) I was just bored here and I uploaded this in my YT account
/watch?v=txo3R9sFrno
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) audacity
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures
I edited the graphics here:
/watch?v=oaXivj0jevI
/watch?v=YEyUwsNFKew
/watch?v=ZJLUaA9MtZU
Favorite H!P group and member and why? My favorite group of all time is C-ute truthfully I do not know why but for example a member would graduate I'll just cry my heart out, I also like Buono (i love the rockish genre) and DIY
My favorite H!P member is Mai Hagiwara. I have the most respect for this girl cause she started at such a young age and se is just an amazing idol!
Why do you want to be in OHP? To gain more experience
What can OHP give you? Experience, I think I'll also improve since all the members are great! and new friends
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? If given a chance then I can see my self as an active member
How do you think OHP can improve? Your already amazing guys!
I'am friends with
Reinachanpinku (Reina)
Kiadesu (Kia)
I worked with and also a friend of
Thecutieastig (Shinju)
Icedude999 (Tamaneko)
keyxdive (Ryn)
JennyInTokyo (Jenny)
luchia1945 (Laury)
Jebenci13 (Mia)
Fuyu
Yuii
Yuuki
I sang with
Chuchi (Chuchimiki) [once]
Aiko (gpbasicfan1)
*And many more*

fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michi Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Yattaaaaah, auditiooooon *______* One of my favorite project *w*

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Michi
YT account name: MittsiMichi
country/nationality: France ! I'm french n_n
How long are you online during a day? All Day ? xD
How many days a week are you online? Everyday !
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday ^^
How long have you been dubbing? So ... One year !
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Not Really >w<
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? I like both !
What projects were you in? Girls Time Dubs, K-oshi Project
What projects are you in now? Hoshi No Kyoku, Pucchi Project, Seishun Yuhaeng, AmaiFruit Pro
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Aoooow ... Mai ?
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Mzuki, Haruna, Akari, Aika or Mai xD
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Noeru (mazolikirari), Aiko (AikoIwaa)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: I think everything is important but especially energy and power.
1. energy
2. power
3. control
4. timing
5. pronunciation
6. pitch
7. emotion

Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I like all H!P member and All H!P groups xD
Have you tried audio mixing? yes but I'm not very good at mix >w<
For which projects/releases? I just mix my solos >w<
What do you use for audio mixing? Audacity ! I have Adobe but I dont know to use it
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I make a looooooot of picture for project, for me, and my friend !
Link to a sample of your work: https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/16/63/20/98/juytrd10.jpg my last pic ! and all pic in my chanel
Favorite H!P group and member and why? I love °C-ute and Morning Musume. My favorite H!P Member is Mitsui Aika.
I love °C-ute, because i love member, their style, all their songs, aaaaaaaall xDD. And I didnt know why I like Morning Musume ... really ... Momusu are magic *____*
Mitsui Aika is my favorite member because i really love her, her magic voice, her character, she is so courageous, I admire her a lot for this and for many other things, but I do not have enough English vocabulary xD

Why do you want to be in OHP? I followed the project since I started in the fandub. All of your videos and dub are really perfect *w* I have always admired each dubbers and I always said "One day I could sing with theeeeeem! :ww:" Join this project would be a dream!
What can OHP give you? I dont know xD so ... new friends? new experiences? I think here I could make much progress and much experience! :3
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? good member of course ! I would be nice to everyone because I like everyone huhuhu xD I'd be eager to sing with everyone and do my best!
How do you think OHP can improve? You are already marvelous!
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world : Mima (JapanGirl021), Aiko (AikoIwaa / xAikotori), Hachiko (HachikoxTanaka), Noeru (mazolikirari), Lilo (LiloNoYumeDesu), Jeje (JejeNyaan) and a loooooooooooooot xD
Michi
Michi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Airiawa
YT account name: blackmoon902
country/nationality: Japan
How long are you online during a day? like the whole day
How many days a week are you online? all the week
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? all the time
How long have you been dubbing? 1 year
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? nope
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? studio
What projects were you in? havnt graduated non yet
What projects are you in now? amaifruitproject,himawaritaiyou,usaumipro,lollirainbowproject, Mimi!Project

Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Mano erina
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Momoko or sayumi
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Kei,sumomokei, Kaori, xxxkaorichan

Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: emotion,energy,timing,pronounciation,power,pitch,control

Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? SAKI from C-UTE

Have you tried audio mixing? yes

For which projects/releases? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ydf4IbbSLE
What do you use for audio mixing? Audacity
Do you edit pictures? YES Draw? YES Or are you creative? YES

Link to a sample of your work: http://istarelectra.deviantart.com/art/little-yuuki-268743584?q=gallery%3Aistarelectra%2F33697943&qo=29

Favorite H!P group and member and why? well...can it be a soloist...if i can then MANO ERINA IS MY BABE!!! and if group then Berryz and MOMOKO yeah~~

Why do you want to be in OHP? BECAUse i LOve it ALOT!!!

What can OHP give you? A chance to SING WITH THEM

How do you see yourself as an OHP member? A AWESOME ONE

How do you think OHP can improve? I dont think cuz......YOU GUYZ ARE AMAZING
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Empty Audition!

Post by Mitsuki Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Jenny Smile

YT account name: JennyInTokyo

country/nationality: England/English

How long are you online during a day? It varies, but I do check my e-mails and youtube and other things at least once a day

How many days a week are you online? 7

How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday

How long have you been dubbing? 18 months give or take Smile

Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I've got an A-Level in Performing Arts and I'm going on to study it further in university. I've been in various bands and performed and I've also sung solo. I've also took part in musicals and I was a lead singer in an all girl group in a production of Grease! GREASE LIGHTNING!

Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? That's so difficult, I love both! I'll go for Studio dubbing

What projects were you in? Blah!Dubs and MarikoProject due to inactivity

What projects are you in now? Kumahachi Dubs, LolliRainbowProject, EBProductions, LTSEntertainment, StarSignProject, MeiMeiEntertainment, HoshiProject, PucchiProject, IgniteTheNightSky, Umi!Project, AmaiFruitProject, VMENT

Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I feel comfortable when I'm singing as Ai Takahashi, and I think I sound like her in her first years of MoMusu

Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Risa Niigaki, Maimi Yajima, Okai Chisato, Miyabi, Yurina, and Captain

Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Mariko (MarikosDream)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: 1.Timing. 2.Energy 3.Control
4.Emotion 5.Pronounciation 6.Pitch 7.Power(control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing)

Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I don't hate any H!P members because I don't like hating :S But I don't really like Momo that much but she does have a good voice she just annoys me a little.

Have you tried audio mixing? Yes I have

For which projects/releases? StarSignProject (youtube.com/watch?v=Jto4tX44aq8&feature=player_embedded)

Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? No

Link to a sample of your work: None

Favorite H!P group and member and why? Ai Takashi, she was the first member of Morning Musume that I really liked and she's a role model to me Smile

Why do you want to be in OHP? This project is such an awesome project and I'd love to be a part of it Very Happy This is my 3rd time auditioning for this project, and each time I audition I just feel more determined to be part of such an awesome project

What can OHP give you? More fun with my dubbing, but more experience as to what I can do with my voice and make friends with new people Very Happy

How do you see yourself as an OHP member? An energetic and engaging member who wants to take part in every opportunity that is thrown to her and try new things!

Just keep up the spirit and enjoyment this project gives to its members and listeners Very Happy

youtube.com/MarikosDream
youtube.com/AquaShadowCat
youtube.com/KikiItemri
youtube.com/PhobCHUUUU
youtube.com/PoPDubs

Mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerri-chan Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 am

I am really unsure about auditioning, but I will try~ ^3^ Also: Minna-san, GANBATTE! <3

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Kerri-chan, Kerinrin
YT account name: StarburstSunDrops
country/nationality: United Kingdom, British
How long are you online during a day? Most of the day~ Around 6-8 hours depending xD
How many days a week are you online? All week~
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? All the time e.e
How long have you been dubbing? For around 2 years now? Yeah about that~ xD
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? School choir when I was a really little kid? Sometimes we sing in drama group too, but not much... so a little? xD
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Studio... for some reason concerts frustrate me xD
What projects were you in? Wakusei Project, Paradise Yume, Shuffle Up Pro... and probably a few more x3
What projects are you in now? Hanabi! Project, Pucchi Project
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Probably Kamei Eri or Chinami Tokunaga. Sometimes Sayumi I guess?
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Kamei Eri
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: My-chan (xLittleMystery), Pikaru (YessuDesu of Shuffle Up Pro)
1. Timing
2. Control
3. Pronunciation
4. Pitch
5. Emotion
6. Energy
7. Power

I struggle with nearly all of these, so honestly, the only ones that truly matter to me are Timing, Control and Pronunciation. Even then, pronunciation is something you learn the more you dub, so it isn't that big of a deal for me from other dubbers.
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Not really. I would like to sing as people I fit, preferably xD
Have you tried audio mixing? Indeed I have.
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) Hanabi! Project... that's it xD (I will send a message with the links added)
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Adobe Audition 1.5
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures, but I used to draw a lot~ I also like to write sometimes x3
Link to a sample of your work: (I will send examples in a PM)
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Morning Musume, because their concert performances are energetic and wonderful to watch, and I love how the girls are all different and have different appeals and traits. And my favourite member(s) are currently: Suzuki Kanon, Ikuta Erina and Iikubo Haruna. Zukki because I love her personality, she is different to everyone else. Eripon because she is a wota, and I can relate, and I love how dedicated she is, and Iikubo because she is sweet, and whilst not the best member, has her own charm and her own way of making her place in MM (talk shows, radio and modelling)
Why do you want to be in OHP? Because I feel like OHP could find a hidden quality that I have in dubbing. I am still average at best, or even below it, so I feel like OHP could help me to find a talent I didn't know I already had.
What can OHP give you? OHP could give me better coaching in how to dub, I think. They would try to help me improve myself more and become better.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I could see myself as that weird wota member who gives everyone cookies and also acts like the baby of the group.
How do you think OHP can improve? Create a Chinese subgroup? I know that Chinese songs aren't as popular as Kpop songs, but I love the sound of a Chinese song - I can't sing in Chinese, but to hear OHP sing a song in Chinese would be really nice~ Your project is amazing already, but in certain areas, every project could improve... Oh! Maybe more B-side and concert songs too I guess? xD and older covers, like Morning Coffee.
(All links will be given in a PM, as I can' seem to post external links)

Yup... that's me done it seems... So now my dear, I must bid you all farewell... for now... -slinks away into darkness and eats ramen stealthily-

-soon, she fawns over random posters as you all watch with raised brows- What? o-O -grows mushrooms in corner whilst continuing to fawn over posters and eat ramen-

PEACE!

-------------
nine edit:
(links)
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) Hanabi! Project... that's it xD (recent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0GOzQ1b7vE&feature=plcp and a bit older: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OylW-Gpvp6U&feature=plcp)

Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures, but I used to draw a lot~ I also like to write sometimes x3
Link to a sample of your work: MM BG: http://sadpanda.us/images/1142301-8WZW8EI.jpg
Dub BG: http://sadpanda.us/images/988236-Y5ZFDND.png

https://www.youtube.com/user/xlittlemystery?feature=results_main
https://www.youtube.com/user/xmomok?feature=results_main

https://www.youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/user/yessudesu?feature=results_main

https://www.youtube.com/user/kirikomorihime?feature=results_main

https://www.youtube.com/user/sootjenl?feature=results_main

https://www.youtube.com/user/sumomokei?feature=results_main

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikurimelancholy?feature=results_main

https://www.youtube.com/user/hoilo1122?feature=results_main
Kerri-chan
Kerri-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsumi Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Natsumi
YT account name: YukiiSaito/Natsumi Tsuji
country/nationality: French/Polish
How long are you online during a day? 14/24 (Vacation)
How many days a week are you online? 7/7
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? 2-3
How long have you been dubbing? 1 year
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I was in a catholic choir
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions)I have a preference for live but I like studio too~ :3
What projects were you in?Akarui!project,Japon!Fandub...
What projects are you in now?Otome!Project,Asia no Yoru,Shouka!project,Hoshi no Kyoku (HNK),Tsubasa!Project,Namida!project,Team French Fandub
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?Fukumura Mizuki,Kamei Eri,Sudou Maasa
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?Takeuchi Akari,Yaguchi Mari,Fukumura Mizuki
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: ?
1~ pronunciation
2~ timing
3~ emotion
4~ power
5~ energy
6~ pitch
7~ control
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?I love all the groups and members *^*
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes.
For which projects/releases? I have not still had the opportunity to make mixes for projects. :/
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.)Audacity
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?Yes I edit photos but I thus begin it is not really brilliant. ^^"
Link to a sample of your work: /
Favorite H!P group and member and why?Morning Musume *^* I think that it is the best group of H! P I so admire the old generations their voices were just magnificent, every morning musume has her own personality and a unique voice , I love all members of the Momusu and H!P without exception~ :'3
Why do you want to be in OHP?I would like to be in OH! P because I admire you a lot, I wish to improve and I can sing as well as you~ *___*
What can OHP give you?Friends....maybe x') and I think that thanks to you I could improve and give the best of me even. :'3
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?Hn...I see myself as the girl who likes to set the mood, but that is as serious and does his best Very Happy
How do you think OHP can improve?I find OH!P already very well hn...a Korean section maybe?
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):Kitsuki (ReinaKoharu),Michiko (MichikoMuzik),Meilo (MeiloPONjp) and others... ^^

I am sorry it is not really complete, I hope that that is not going to carry me rigor. :/

Last edited by Natsumi on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Natsumi
Natsumi

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  - Page 2 Empty Audition :3

Post by Nekomimi Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Nekomimi
YT account name: NekomimiPro
country/nationality: USA
How long are you online during a day? Whenever I'm home-- which is often ;3
How many days a week are you online? 7. unless I have an event that keeps me away from my computer
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? every day
How long have you been dubbing? about 4 years
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Musical theater, and a few voice lessons
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Studio because the instrumentals tend to be better, but your project has really good mixing so I don't mind either Very Happy
What projects were you in? I've been in alot of projects that went nowhere, and ran a project of my own but had to close it due to inactivity of members
What projects are you in now? Hoshiproject, PikaStarProject, Niji Jidai (dance group)
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I can make myself sound like Momoko, Chiinami, Riho and Yuuka. In my natural singing voice Ai, Airi, Miyabi, Risako. I have a very versatile voice
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? I've been casted as all members mentioned at least once
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: I don't know their youtube names, only their mother accounts
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Hmmmm that's hard... let's see
Pitch, Pronunciation, Power, control, energy, emotion, timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I mean I don't want to get a member that doesn't sing. that's my only issue... I don't hate any Idols though.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yeah, I mix all the music on my channel
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) NekomimiPro, any and all videos so far
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Sonar Home Studio 7
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I draw but I can't do graphics if that's what your asking
Link to a sample of your work: youtube dot com/watch?v=YdrHBbo6PY0&list=UUFfL9A79dSPgs3m91CXcllw&index=0&feature=plcp
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Buono! Momoko Tsugunaga. I love Buono!'s sound. I really just love the group i can't explain it. As for Momo I could write about this for pages but I'll just leave it as I appreciate how hard she works, and her "won't lose" attitude, and when you get to see her as she really is (like how she acts in Buono!) she's genuine, sweet, kind, and just awesome!
Why do you want to be in OHP? Because I love the quality of your dubs
What can OHP give you? I'm not sure, experience Smile A nice working environment where things actually get done
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Hmmm well I'm not a new type of dubber.. I wouldn't want a leadership role because I'm new to the project, but I'd love to just try my best and see where that can take me
How do you think OHP can improve? Hmmm I don't know haha, i love the project so much and it's dubs are so well done
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): I don't have many... My project is just me so I don't dub with to many other people... I know Chisasuki has worked with me in real life

Nekomimi

Back to top Go down

Post by dhewie Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Dhewie
YT account name: dhewie04
country/nationality: Indonesian
How long are you online during a day? uhmm... I'm not sure because it varies, but in a day I do online minimum 2 hours
How many days a week are you online? Everyday :3
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Very often.I always check my inbox everyday from my cellphone
How long have you been dubbing? 3 years
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? not really
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) : studio for me I think. Well, concert is not bad either but it's harder to do concert dubbing because we have to put more energy than the studio version in my opinion.
What projects were you in? CandyProjectDubs, DaiichiProject, EgaoKyandi, SukaiChiimu, IgniteTheNight Sky, RitsuProject, KiraKiraDub.
What projects are you in now? SexySenpais, FruitmixProject, HanabiProject, LoveMelodii, SparkleIslandDubs, EpicSauceProject
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I find it comfortable to sing with my high pitch cutesy voice rather than my soft mature one, so, I think I resembles voices like Meimi, Yuuka (I hope I do, because I love her so much), and Momoko
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? mostly Meimi and Nakky
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: I think I don't really understand what have worked with means
- pronunciation
- pitch
- control
- energy, power, emotion (this is one pack :3)
- timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I don't really hate certain H!P members, so I think I will accept anyone as long as the cast has even lines
Have you tried audio mixing? Only for my own songs, because I'm not that good at audio mixing
For which projects/releases? It doesn't allowed me to post the links
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I do draw sometimes, like anime characters, but I can't edit pictures and I'm really bad with Photoshop or CorelDraw
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Forever and ever Maeda Yuuka and of course S/mileage. S/mileage is my first group that I knew, and I immediately fall in love with Yuukarin, she has a really cute voice and she's really cute herself. S/mileage then introduce me to other Hello!Project groups. So, it's like Yuukarin and S/mileage is the one who make me in love with Haro!Pro
Why do you want to be in OHP? Your releases are so good and OHP has a lot of amazing and talented members, and I'm hoping I can be one of those amazing people
What can OHP give you? Well, maybe a new experience and new friends? I'm new with OHP members, I mean, there are members who I just know thanks to OHP releases.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Hmmm... I'm not the type of person who can get along with others easily especially on the internet. Because of my limited language ability, I find it hard to communicate with other members, so I don't have many best friends in the internet. But I always read other people's post even though I don't usually reply it. So, I think I can be a person who support the other members quitely. Other members can think that they always have someone who support them even though it didn't really shown.
How do you think OHP can improve? OHP is already a great project, and I think this project is already perfect just the way it is.
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world :
Uhmmm... Kerri-chan (StarburstSunDrops) is my Mama in HanabiProject and she's one of those great leaders that everyone sure is looking for. And maybe Mama doesn't know me that much because well I just hard to get along well in the internet :3

dhewie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:29 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Kaibon, Kai, Bon Bon
YT account name: Kaiiibon
country/nationality: USA!
How long are you online during a day? All the time. I have no life.
How many days a week are you online? 7. Even with school haha
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?
EVERYDAY o.o
How long have you been dubbing? Just over a year! My one year anniversary is July 5th
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Nope ._.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I prefer studio
- Kabocha Pro (fail btw)
- Kanashii Merodii
- Houseki Project

- Hoshi Pro Dubs
- Yousei Pro Dubs (under a different name)
- HNK
- Okashi Pro Dubs
- Hanabi Project

Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?
- Ayaka Wada
- Ai Kago
- Ayumi Ishida
- Mai Hagiwara

- Ayaka Wada
- Ai Kago
- Ayumi Ishida
- Mai Hagiwara

- Kerri [StarburstSunDrops]
- Miyeong [AiSuzume]
- Ai [Aichuuchuutrain]
- Hanii [itshanni3]

Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) pitch, energy, control, emotion, pronunciation, power, timing

Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I LUV ALL MY H!P BABIES o.o

Have you tried audio mixing? YES! I love it

For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) Yousei Pro & A couple from Hanabi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7u12pBYpd4&feature=plcp&hd=1

What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.)
Adobe Audition CS6

Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?
I love graphics! But I like making more simple, clean graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGM3XvA6xQ&feature=relmfu&hd=1

Favorite H!P group and member and why?
MORNING MUCUME <3 Because I love each of the girls

Why do you want to be in OHP?
It would help me to grow as a dubber and help me gain more experience

What can OHP give you?
New friends, voice improvement!

How do you see yourself as an OHP member?
By being as active as I can and fully supporting the project

Hm, I don't know. You guys are great already, there is nothing too drastic you need to work on now ♥

- Kerri [StarburstSunDrops]
- Lena [RionDrug]
- Nina [I know you, right? XD <3]
- Ai [Aichuuchuutrain]
- Hanii [itshanni3]
- Mikuri [mikurimelancholy]
- Meroko [MisaMisa6666]
- Kay [animelover417]
- Kim [Miriko00]
- Kiro [theladyiaukiro]
- Arii [purehearto]
- Kido [BerryzFanJunko]
- Mychuu [xLittleMystery]
- Miyu [Miya1993]
- Luru [Airiii93]
& a few more
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNerdBrigade101 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Real name is Lexy^^ stage name is Rekishi or Reki-Chan
YT account name: TheNerdBrigade101
country/nationality: USA/African American
How long are you online during a day? On youtube? 24/7 xD but realistically (is that a word o.O) about 4-6 hours depending on school days and homework and such.
How many days a week are you online? Everyday at least an hour
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? These days every couple of hours due to alot of auditions and projects ive joined xD
How long have you been dubbing? Um i think about a month or so still a newbie
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I sing alot with my cousin just for fun and he posts to his fanpage if that counts lol
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions): if i had to choose i guess Studio because its easier to hear the harmonies (i'm a harmonie junkie xD usually sing everything in harmony if i dont pay attention)
What projects were you in? No past projects for me.

(EDIT-8-16)What projects are you in now? -CandyProDubs -BA jpop dub and dance cover group
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Hm thats hard I'm not entirely sure if my voice sounds like any of them o: but when i try to i can sound alot like suzuki kanon from morning musume
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? No ones never told me who i sound like xD so i cant honestly answer that
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: None officially so far, but i'm working on some things once other people understand deadlines lol
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing): pronunciation (gotta get the words right specially since its not my first language xD) pitch, energy, timing, emotion, control, power (the last three are a really hard choice >_<)
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Nah no one deserves to be hated, besides i truly believe each H!P member works hard to do what they do so they're all inspiring i'd love to sing as any of them.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yesh! I just learned how and i've gotten alot better after my matenrou show video.
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title): [DUB] The Matenrou Show - Morning Musume
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.): Mostly aviary its an online sound mixer
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: SUPER CREATIVE lol specially when it comes to music and putting together videos, i cant draw that well but i'm good a any other type of creativity like making clothes and such (though im sure that wont help a dubbing project xD)
Link to a sample of your work: sadly no links Sad
Favorite H!P group and member and why? MORNING MUSUME DAISUKI!!! Lol morning musume's songs has helped me get though some tough times in life when i listen to them i just become really hyper and happy and positive lol My favorite member is Niigaki Risa she's a great leader powerful singer pretty and is passionate about the things she does ^^ My favorite current member is Suzuki Kanon she's really funny and has a powerful voice when used right, and i like how she's a bit bigger than the "normal idol body type" and yet she always has a smile despite the haters^^
Why do you want to be in OHP? well first I LOVE YOUR COVERS like they sound so much better than the originals o.o Its not as fun making dubs by yourself and i'm sure doing what i really like to do with other girls that like the same thing would be really fun :3
What can OHP give you? I personally really hope to improve my singing, its something i've always dreamed of being good at. I'm not bad but i know i can get better and i think that being around talented singers and getting critique on how to get better in the process would really help^^
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? i can really fit in with the theme of this generation because i have so many dreams and ambitions lol and i'm currently working my hardest to make them come true. I'm very positive and hyper so i think i'd bring alot of energy to what OHP already has Smile
How do you think OHP can improve? Hm thats hard because you guys are awesome already o: Guess itd be cool to see you guys do a cover without instrumental? Think itd sound great lol
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): sadly not too many people know of me yet as i just started dubbing

Last edited by TheNerdBrigade101 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

TheNerdBrigade101

Back to top Go down

Post by ShioriNeko Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Shiori
YT account name: singingmoustache/oneshotdubs
country/nationality: Lives in Australia, born Malaysian
How long are you online during a day?: I'm usually online when I am not at uni or not at home. So that's about 6 hours.
How many days a week are you online?: Everyday!
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?: Everyday, even though I'm not expecting any PMs.
How long have you been dubbing?: I started dubbing in 2009 under the Youtube username "diabolicbread", but that account got deleted by UFA.
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?: Yes, I have taken vocal lessons for a year (2011) for a Music subject in college.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions): I prefer studio dubbing because it requires less energy, however, concert versions are so much fun! And they always have different variations of a song Smile
What projects were you in?: I was in many... Let me try and remember a few. "HoshiProDubs", "AozoraProject", "PaFeKutoProject", "SubarashiiProject", "LemonzKoubou", "ShizunProject", "HelloStage", "MiniMidoriProject", "SugoiCherryProject", "HimeSakuraProjects". I'm sure I was in a lot more than that but I just typed up my old username on Youtube and this are just the few that showed up with my name in their dubs.
What projects are you in now?: I am currently not in any project. Which is good news, I'M SUPER FREE! I am hosting a few groupdubs of my own, though Smile
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?: I don't think I sound like anyone particular now. I used to sound like Yurina, Miyabi, Shimizu Saki, Maimi, Niigaki Risa, JunJun, LinLin and Chisato. But now after a year of vocal lessons, I was taught not to imitate voices, so... yeah I just sound like me xD
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?: Oh... I just answered this. Please refer to the previous question Smile
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Ah... I'm sorry I can't remember any leader's names other than Chiyo (xChiyoppon/xChiyoChii; I worked with her the most).
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing): Okay, my scale goes from 1 - 5 (1 being the lowest, and 5 being the highest). Control: 5, Emotion: 4, Power: 4, Pitch: 4, Pronunciation: 2.5, Timing: 5. OMG I cannot stress as to how annoying it is to mix dubbers who are often off time. Sorry if I offend anyone x(
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: I'm perfectly fine with singing as anyone Smile I used to think that it matters who I get cast as and if I would have more solo lines than other but at the end of the day I realized this... if everyone is fighting for the leads all the time, how is "group"dub to be become possible without others singing the smaller parts, right? If you really want to be a lead for a particular song, just form your own one-shot groupdub with your friends. That's what I always do! It's just as fun!
Have you tried audio mixing?: Yep! Mixed millions of groupdubs as well as solos.
For which projects/releases?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGM8U6j4rBI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1YvRn39904 (these two were the only ones I could find under my old username "diabolicbread").
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.): Audacity and Adobe Audition
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: Ahh... alas, I am no longer good at editing pictures. I can draw, though Very Happy
Link to a sample of your work: I don't know what's wrong with my computer, but I can't get a link! So, if it isn't too much, can you go to monkeydevil.deviantart.com (there should be 1 drawing in the gallery).
Favorite H!P group and member and why?: Yajima Maimi and Okai Chisato. I cannot choose! Maimi is soooo pretty! And Chisato is hilarious! xD
Why do you want to be in OHP?: OHP seems like so much fun to be a part of! And it doesn't seem as stressful as other projects (who are all about competing with HanaPro all the time -_- )
What can OHP give you?: NEW DUBBING FRIENDS! Very Happy And also to get back into dubbing actively again.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?: Putting more effort into a project than I ever have! (Because I'm not in any at the moment xD) But also because I want to be a part of a project and not be a let down.
How do you think OHP can improve?: I don't think you need to further improve! Everyone seems content and I think that's what matters when you're in a project, stress-free and happy dubbers!
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): "The dubbing world" never really thought of it that way xD xChiyoppon/xChiyochii, singingondemand, ChiiAyu, RixieMixiePixieDixie, CocoNStorm, Chunkyybanana. Those are the few I can remember. I was away for a year and a half O_O
ShioriNeko
ShioriNeko

https://www.youtube.com/singingmoustache

Back to top Go down

Post by ShioriNeko Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Theres a bit of a typo here;

How long are you online during a day?: I'm usually online when I am not at uni or at home. So that's about 6 hours.

(not when I'm not at home xD)
ShioriNeko
ShioriNeko

https://www.youtube.com/singingmoustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next