Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Introduction and Audition Forms!  Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Introduction and Audition Forms!

+31
ShioriNeko
TheNerdBrigade101
dhewie
Natsumi
Kerri-chan
Mitsuki
Michi
WaiWai
Kaibon
Satsuna
Kirari
Hachiko
KiraxKana
ReiRei
DJ-chii
blackangelz09
vaniialu
Memoire
SaraYuns
LauryHotaru
Aikon
Namii
Limil
Phob
My-chan
Karrihime
Raii
MaikoChuu
chuchi
Miyako
Nina
35 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  Empty Introduction and Audition Forms!

Post by Nina Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:27 pm

The time has come for another round of Auditions! OHP is opening its doors once again for girls who can be Purikas (Princess Candidates) and advance to become our Sorahime, 4th generation!

So some things about the generation name, Sorahime (空姫). Sora is the japanese word for Sky. The sky is limitless. It is full of endless possibilities. It's a symbol for dreams, hopes, aspirations and happiness.

So there! We are looking for 3-5 girls who are like the sky to join our little family! ♥ If you are interested in being part of OHP, read on!

The audition process isn't hard. Round one is only about answering a form honestly! ♥ easy isn't it? More details about this can be found below! But please read this part first before going there. After round one, a few hopefuls will make it to round 2! The number of rounds of the Sky Auditions are still tentative but surely will not exceed 4 rounds. Sky auditions will somehow become a sort of boot camp. But don't worry, it'll all be worth it. We are aiming at making our auditionees better people, in singing or in something else, after the auditions. It'll be a worthwhile journey~

So some of the rules you need to follow.
1. Please respect the members of OHP. Not only are they gonna be the judges, but they are also your potential friends. The princesses in OHP are friendly and will gladly help you out with stuff or simply be around to have a random chat. (During the course of the auditions, even after the auditions, you are free to roam around the forum, talk with the princesses, post on the threads and stuff, just as long as peace and order is observed.)

2. Decisions made during the audition process are final and irrevocable. If you have any questions regarding the way the judging or the auditions itself were handled, please ask Nina or the other members in a nice way. We do not tolerate any sudden outbursts of rage in this project.

3. Respect your fellow auditionees. "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you." Treat your fellow auditionees not as threats but as friends. You're all in the same boat.

4. No divas. Enough said.

5. Be punctual. Everything in this auditions has a deadline (even replying to messages). We do understand that you have a life too, so if you think you can't make the deadline, please let us know beforehand. We can understand that. However, if you do not notify us, and we do not get your requirements, you will automatically be dropped from the auditionees list.

6. Do your best in everything! From answering the form to the end~ Learn, Discover, and Have fun! ♥

So there, I will end this introduction since it's already pretty long. Best of luck to everyone! ♥

--- Nina

SOOOO! Round 1! First you have to create an account in this forum if you want but you can also post anonymously. ONLY THE FORMS POSTED IN THIS THREAD WILL BE CONSIDERED. If you have problems with creating an account or posting in the thread, please send us a message at our Youtube account and we will help you out.

Now, next is AUDITION FORMS! Easy! Yes! However, this is the longest form you'll be answering! ♥ And answer it, HONESTLY.

name/nickname/what you want to be called:
YT account name:
How long are you online during a day?
How many days a week are you online?
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?
How long have you been dubbing?
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions)
What projects were you in?
What projects are you in now?
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames:
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing)
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?
Have you tried audio mixing?
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title)
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.)
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?
Link to a sample of your work:
Favorite H!P group and member and why?
Why do you want to be in OHP?
What can OHP give you?
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?
How do you think OHP can improve?
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):

Once you've completely answered the form, post it in this thread and be sure to check from time to time to see if your will appear in the official auditionees list below.

Deadline of submission of forms will be on AUGUST 19th 12 noon Japan Time.

Invite your friends and audition NOW! Best of luck to everyone! ♥

OFFICIAL AUDITIONEES LIST:
Sayumi or Sayu (StrawberryFun23)
Miyako (MiyakoNoUta)
Chuchi (Chuchimiki)
Maiko (KawaiiiDubs)
My (xLittleMystery)
Phob (PhobCHUUUU)
Limil (Littytilillan1)
Namii (NamiTsujiru)
Aiko (gpbasicfan1)
Neru (NeruKissu)
Laury or Hotaru (luchia1495 or LauryLuchia1495)
Sara or Yuns (xSaraYunsx)
Memoire (Memoiree)
Vaniia or Vann (vaniialuu88, vaniialuu888 or vaniialuu81)
Jiyeong (blackangelz09)
DJ/Miyu (mermaid31894)
Rei (RaReiRoo)
Kana or Kanarin (KiraxKana)
Hachiko (HachikoxTanaka)
Kirari (KirikomoriHime)
Satsuna (Dorremichi)
Waiwai (Madleybloomingstar)
Mia (Jebenci13)
Andry (norandy)
Fluffy (fluffycorner08)
Michi (MittsiMichi)
Airiawa (blackmoon902)
Jenny (JennyInTokyo)
Kerri (StarburstSunDrops)
Natsumi (YukiiSaito)
Nekomimi (NekomimiPro)
Dhewie (dhewie04)
Kaibon (Kaiiibon)
Lexy/Rekishi (TheNerdBrigade101)
Shiori (singingmoustache/oneshotdubs)
Yuiko (takemetothestation)
Chii (Chiidoki)

(Total auditionee count: 37)

Last edited by Nina on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am; edited 15 times in total
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  Empty Re: Introduction and Audition Forms!

Post by SayuSEXY Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Sayumi or Sayu-chan
country/nationality: USA. Chinese ~_~
How long are you online during a day?: 24/7..O-O
How many days a week are you online?: IDK O.O
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?: ALL THE TIME 8D
How long have you been dubbing?: 1 year
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?: no. Sad
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions): Studio? I never did a concert.
What projects were you in?: i don't remember o-o
What projects are you in now? Mimi!Project, NeeMiraiProject, and Lollirainbow Project :/
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?:..uhh..Fukuda Kanon, or Kumai Yurina? owo
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?: Fukuda Kanon, Kusumi Koharu, Nakanishi Kana, Sudo Maasa
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Himi (Fairyxprincess2), Airi (blackmoon902).. Suki (chiisaisuki)uhh too many idk but thats few of them XD
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing): Pronounciation, timing, pitch, control, energy, emotion, power.
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: SATO MASAKI...O-O
Have you tried audio mixing?: no..lmao
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title):N/A
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.): N/A
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: Hmm...i don't tend to do that. 0-0
Link to a sample of your work: N/A
Favorite H!P group and member and why?: BERRYZ KOBO. SHIMIZU SAKI. Her personality is so adorable. Shes really cool. And shess cute 8D
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I'VE BEEN A FAN 8DDD might have seen me comment ur vids.
What can OHP give you?: idk really owo ummm AWESOMENESS? 8D
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?: Cool memba. *^*
How do you think OHP can improve?: THEY'RE PERRRFECT
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):Eh? i'll do a few :33 Kaori(xxxKaoriChan), Suki (ChiisaiSuki),Neru(NeruKissu) Can't post links cas im a SEXY PERSON. So..ill just give u names and search them up? ;o

SayuSEXY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:05 pm

oops, sayu-chan~ Can you include your youtube account name? I forgot to place it in the form~ Thank you! Very Happy
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:43 am

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. FINALLY 8DDDDD

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Miyako
YT account name: MiyakoNoUta
country/nationality: The Netherlands
How long are you online during a day? Currently as much as possible, usually around 2-6 hours or more @_@ But I'm going to attend college this year and it's going to eat my time like crazy because I have to travel 4 hours everyday. I'll still grab every chance to get online though~
How many days a week are you online? 7~
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Every 5 minutes. Lol.
How long have you been dubbing? 2 years. The first year was only Vocaloid/Anime related stuff though.
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? No, unless singing in the shower counts xD
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Definitely concert dubbing, cause it has all these 'OI OI OI!' stuff and so much energy *o*
Ehm...
- MiraiChorus
- Utsukushii Studios
- Wakaranai Pro [Don't know if this one is still alive xD Send messages but that was months ago]
- Okashi Paradise [I guess it died because the Leader dissappeared. Such a shame, it was an awesome project]

I can't remember more stuff..
- Lotus Dream Chorus [Vocaloid]
- Bravehearts
- Shikisai! Project
- Kanashii Merodii
- Pikastar Project
- Hello Studio
- Happy Heart Beat
Morning Musume
- Fukumura Mizuki
- Kudou Haruka
- Takahashi Ai/Niigaki Risa mix
- Junjun

Berryz Koubou
- Kumai Yurina
- Shimizu Saki
- Sugaya Risako

S/mileage
- Takeuchi Akari
- Kusumi Koharu
- Sugaya Risako
- Niigaki Risa
- Takahashi Ai
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Sacchan [OkashiParadise], Chiyo [xChiyoppon], Kiro [theladyiaokiro], and I don't really know the name from Kanashii Merodii's leader. I talked with her/them a lot though. Fail.
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Energy, Power, Pitch, Control, Timing, Emotion, Pronunciation
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I used to hate Momoko, but I love her now, so no :3
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes [ask Raii, she had to witness it]
For which projects/releases? Bravehearts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdyB1fFtbA4
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Adobe Audition 3.0
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? Yesh~
Link to a sample of your work: My deviantart: http://xmiyako.deviantart.com/ Favorite drawing: http://xmiyako.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5306xl
Group
Morning Musume, because I love the generations thing, their songs are awesome and they're the first H!P group I found, so they're precious :3 I also really love S/mileage!
Takahashi Ai, Ai-chan is my everything. When my granny passed away, I used to look for her pictures so I could ignore the sad feeling. She's aidorable, cute, kind, sexy, amazingly beautiful, she has a fantastic singing voice, I love her dancing, she can act, she can pull of any hairstyle and I love her manscreams. I love her so much, that I even cutted my hair short when I found out she did. Yeah, I think I'm an Ai-chan wota. If I'm ever going to visit Japan, I'll make sure to visit her hometown!
Why do you want to be in OHP? Well, I tried it last time but I didn't get in. Lol, never felt so sad before when I was rejected xD I promised myself to try it again next time and I think I improved a little. LET ME IN PLEASE. Lol, just kidding xD This project is probably my favorite <33 You might have noticed that already. *cough*stalking the forum*cough*
What can OHP give you? Awesome friends and a new dubbing experience.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I think I'll be hyper and fluffy in the beginning but get a little more serious later/
How do you think OHP can improve? Is it still possible for you to improve @__@?
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): Raii [https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMakenaiKokoro]
Ehm.. Raiiraii is probably the only one? Maybe Chuchichan too [https://www.youtube.com/user/chuchimiki]

UGH I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS 8DDD Gonna give it my all~ If I even make it to the second round =.='

EDIT: LOL. I made so many spelling mistakes *removing them*
EDIT2: I forgot to mention that Ai-chan is sekkushi~ lol
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchi Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:45 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Chuchi
YT account name: Chuchimiki
country/nationality: I'm from the US and I'm Vietnamese.
How long are you online during a day? A LOTT XD
How many days a week are you online? 24/7...only because its summer..and i haven't done anything over the summer yet:(
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? ALL DAY E'VRY DAYY...i usually get nothing though.
How long have you been dubbing? i would say 4 years...I started dubbing mermaid melody songs when i was 10.
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?....I karaoke a lot when i was little? lol
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Concert for sure^_^
Okashi ☆ Paradise- forever my favorite project, ;__;
RabuProject
....there's more i just can't remember right now.
HSHelloStudios
FruitmixProject
Shikisai! Project
Pika Star Project
HappyHeartBeatPro
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Riho...technecally anybody with high cutesy voice lol...but i just recently got a new mic..soo..im not sure at the moment.
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Miyabi? <---with new mic. Reina, Riho, Yuuka
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Hoshi..basically her project is her youtube....pikastarpro and same with Sacchan..Okashi Paradise.
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing)
um..im not sure how to rank this...i would say energy, pronounciation. TIMING and energy is most important.
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Any body with deep voices like Risa or AI.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yuup.
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title)
http://www.box.com/s/a5908fac0e64366b99cf -originally from O☆P but was never release cause leader never came back.
I'm pretty proud of this one ^^
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Adobe Audition
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? noo...i mean i tried but its just to simple xD
Huge fan of MOMUSU fan!
All time fav. is Koha-chan. Shes soo cute and energectic!
Currently liking...Haruka, Mizuki, Ayumi and Zukki <3
I like the smileage too! but i will always miss the 4-nin Sad
Ogawa Saki was my FAVORITE! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Why do you want to be in OHP? This is probably the only famous project i would ever audition:) Good girls, good singing, good mixing and not to mention good graphics and videos *O*
What can OHP give you?..new friends and improvements:)
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?...I'm always energetic and very happy! I'm the kind of person who likes to exaggerate things by CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING!! A LOT OF EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!! And a lot of positive EMOTICONS!!~(ノ>▽<。)ノ (“⌒∇⌒”) O(≧▽≦)O
How do you think OHP can improve?You girls are perfect! idk if there is anything else you girls need to improve
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):
Miyako-chan and Raii-chan LOLOLxD they should know.
M-https://www.youtube.com/user/MiyakoNoUta
R-https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMakenaiKokoro

OMG just spent like at least an hour trying to finish this haha...but i was worth it..hope i make it Smile

EDIT:this is the 5th time editing this because some of the words are misssing xD
and i had to rebold and unbold some stuff .
EDIT: 6th time editing because my answers are in the wrong question . XD

Last edited by chuchi on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 am; edited 8 times in total

chuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 am

CHUCHIIIIIII 8D
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchi Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:02 am

MIYAKO!!!Smile)) dang you're fast, i just realized you submitted your form right in the middle when i was doing mine and i thought i was the 2nd one haha.
I hope we both make it ^_^

chuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:06 am

Yeah <3333
Lol, if we both make it in, Happy Heart Beat will be a group that consists out of members that also are princesses xD
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  Empty YAYYYY

Post by MaikoChuu Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 am

OOOOH YESSSSSSSS :'D
name/nickname/what you want to be called: Maiko~
YT account name: KawaiiiDubs
country/nationality: USA/Caucasian (did i spell that right? o.O;;;; LOL)
How long are you online during a day? Oooh goodness all of the time. If im not on the computer, im on my phone.
How many days a week are you online? Since I have to babysit my siblings, about 5
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? like every hour. xD
How long have you been dubbing? for 3 years :')
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I'm in advanced choir in high school~(which is really difficult to get into at my school xD)
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) It really depends on the song with me, like i love doing concert yells and stuff, if I have to cover a concert song with no yells or anything like that, i don't really see a point since the studio is pretty much the samexD;;;
What projects were you in? Were? oh goodness. I can't name all of them lol they are all inactive now so I don't really think about them anymore, but if you need me to, ill search my old YT Razz
What projects are you in now? SexySenpais as the Leader. HoshiProDubs, PikaStarProject, KPopParadice, KoibitoKoeProject,
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Mai Hagiwara and Tokunaga Chinami
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Mai Hagiwara xD, a mixture of Fukuda Kanon and Wada Ayaka, Sayashi Riho, and Tokunaga Chinami.
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: This question is kind of confusing lol. Belly(rasubelly), Ai(aichuuchuutrain)?
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) energy, emotion, pitch, pronunciation, control, power, timing.
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Mitsui Aika.. lol don't ask why, i just cannot STAND her
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes I mix for my project! ^^b
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) SexySenpais (/watch?v=UdAOopoQeec)
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Adobe Audition 1.5 & 3.0(for the mastering effect)
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? Yes I make graphics, but they aren't very good. xD;;;
Link to a sample of your work: /watch?v=r73wmKmJmoo
Favorite H!P group and member and why? C-ute and Mai Hagiwara. In my opinion, I think C-ute is the best group because of how skilled they are. Their dance skills are just absolutely amazing and the fact that they dance so well and sing at the same time and actually sound good live is just awesome to me! Mai Hagiwara was the first member I actually focused on in Hello Project, the first video I ever saw from H!P was Hana wo Puun and I just ADORED MaiMai. Then I searched more jpop songs and came across Ooki na Ai de Motenashite and recognized Mai, and that's how it all started. Smile
Why do you want to be in OHP? I just recently found out about this Project and feel in love with it the moment I heard its dubs! They are just fantastic, all of the members are great and the mixing is fantastic. I would be SO honored to be apart of it! ^^
What can OHP give you? Great experience in improving my voice and the opportunity to meet some amazing people and become friends.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Responsible~ I'd make sure to turn in my lines on time and make sure my lines sound as good as I can make them!
How do you think OHP can improve? There is no improvement needed, you guys are great.
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): Axi /axichu Suzuuuuu~ /YurinaSuzu

MaikoChuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 am

Wuahahahaha Miyakocchi and Chuchiiin~ Good luck~ <3333

Miyako wrote:
Have you tried audio mixing? Yes [ask Raii, she had to witness it]
For which projects/releases? Bravehearts:

LOL. you little rant girl. Well basically everyone's ranting to me in Skype when they're mixing. =)))) but youuuuuuu~ You never stoooooop. ~____~ haha jk you're still adorable. >u<

Good luck everyone~ Wink
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Lol at Miyako-chan singing in the shower XDXD

Good luck to all of you <33
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 am

OMG OMG YEAAAAY FINAALLLYYYY 3rd time for me xDDDD
I told you I'd be back!

name/nickname/what you want to be called: My-chan/Mychuu
YT account name: xLittleMystery
country/nationality: The Netherlands/ Dutch
How long are you online during a day? between 5-7 hours on school/work days, but this might change since I start University in September, During off days I'm pretty much online all the day...
How many days a week are you online? All
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? At least once every day
How long have you been dubbing? I just had my 6th anniversary since I started dubbing, but I've been out of it for a year or so, so lets just say 5, shall we...
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Some performances with school when I was younger but that's it... and well just normally singing during the day at school x3
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? I love both! What I love about concerts is that they have lots more energy and shouting lines like Oi! Oi!. Studio dubs are clearer most of the time, cuz well, they are studio quality x3 kinda..
What projects were you in? HoshiPro, CosmosProject, and quite some others but those died and I can't remember them..
What projects are you in now? Hanabi!Project, KoibitoKoeProject, Paradice, FruitmixProject, RitsuProject, SparkleIsland, HelloStudio(inactive kinda)
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? my natural voice I think would be kinda close to Miyabi or Ai in some songs, but I can sound like Reina, Saki Ogawa, Kana, Suzuki Kanon, Ikuta Erina, Yasuda Kei, Aibon, Okada Yui.. idk, it depends on the song sometimes too xDDD
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Ai-chan, Risako, Zukki, Reina, Eri, Miyabi, Maimi, Okada Yui
Kerri-chan [StarburstSundrops or HanabiProjects]
Belly [no need to stat her YT I guess xD]
Raina [JPOParadice/KPOParadice]
Luru [Airiii93]
Martha [KayaKiraKira]
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) argh...
1. pronunciation, timing, pitch, energy - I can't decide kinda but pronunciation has influence on timing so those go hand in hand, if one of those fails, mixers will have a hard time, that I say as a mixer. energy will make something sound more alive and sure you don't need to be like bouncing through the entire room, but at least have some energy. as for pitch, it's important to make a dub sound good, but some little fails in pitch won't ruin the dub entirely
2. emotion
3. control
4. power
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I would sing as everyone, however, if not needed I prefer to not sing as Mai but it's not like i'd refuse to xD
Have you tried audio mixing? It's not called trying anymore for me x3
For which projects/releases?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK37_cTp4rw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72v8dLGt-9A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWlxpL50K9k <-- I think this is my biggest group ever to mix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCGVwd0MNwI <- most recent
What do you use for audio mixing? Adobe audition
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? all the pictures in the videos linked were done by me, and well you see my avatar + sign. I love to work with photoshop x3 I do draw too but I'm not the best at it and I also paint sometimes x3 But I prefer making graphics with photoshop
Link to a sample of your work: as stated before, the frames to the videos linked earlier, but let me get some more examples...
*click*
*click*
*click*
Painting
*click*
*click*
Favorite H!P group and member and why? MoBeKiMaSu, just cuz I can't decide on a fave H!P group xD Fave H!P Members: JunJun,Ai-chan,Saki O. and well current: Zukki, Riho Daishii, Sato in MM, Risako & Kumai in BK , Chissa in C-ute, Kana & MeiMei in S/mileage
Why do you want to be in OHP?Because OHP is a project that has awesome releases that are above the normal project standard I think. The songs are a mix of new and old. And all the members seem really nice, I met the Pink Gen when I tried out for 2nd gen, also met the 1st gen through those auditions, and I got to know the 3rd gen members a little when those auditions were held. And I'd love to be part of the releases and the fun of this project =3
What can OHP give you? Cookies? no wait, CUPCAKES =3 Pink cupcakes x3 and well more experience as a dubber and new friends =3
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I'd see my self as the one that tried 3 times, nearly made it 2 times and finally, because she didn't stop from trying, made it in.I see myself helping out with graphics and other things that might be needed as well as trying to sign up and organize single minis. and just helping others to improve like I hope they can help me to do so too =3
How do you think OHP can improve? More talking on the forums~! I like active forums <3
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world :
Lena [RionDrug]
Kerri-chan [StarburstSunDrops or HanabiProjects]
Luru [Airiii93]
Mikuri [Mikurimelancholy]
Sootie [SootjeNL]
Miyu [Miya1993]

AAAAAAAAAAAND..... FINISHED YES YEAY finally xDD

*Wait... no audition song required yet...? O_o
** Also a little note, as you might remember I used to own a Blue Yeti Mic, but it died, so currently I use a spare mic which is not the best quality, I've heard worse though. However, I hope to either get my yeti fixed as soon as possible, if that won't work I will buy a new mic (a studio quality one that is)
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Phob Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Phob
YT account name: PhobCHUUUU
country/nationality: Scotland/English[?]
How long are you online during a day? It varies, but normally about 12
How many days a week are you online? On a normal week - everyday
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday I'm online, at least 2 or 3 times
How long have you been dubbing? Since November 2008
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Nope
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) Studio
What projects were you in? Um, I've been in far too many to list
What projects are you in now? Again, but, ones I believe to be significant include Hanabi! Project, Tsubasa Pro Dubs, Starsign Project, Ear Breaking Productions, Tengoku Project, Shuffle Up! Pro, AmaiFruit Pro, Sparkle Island
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Um, personally, I'm not sure. Probably Chisato?
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? I get casted as Gaki and Chisato a lot, I've been told I fit Risako, Maasa and Maimi. In one case, I was told I sounded a bit like a Chisato/Momoko mix
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Um, there's so many >< But based on the pros I gave you before - Kerri (StarburstSunDrops), Reira (ReiraXMaru), Jenny (JennyInTokyo), Pikaru (YessuDesu), Kei (SumomoKei) and Ayaka (don't know the YT)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Pitch, control, pronunciation, energy, power, emotion, timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I wouldn't say hate but Michishige Sayumi and, probably, Wada Ayaka
Have you tried audio mixing? I have
For which projects/releases? SWS501 (SWS Fandubs subgroup) - Love Like This (https://www.box.com/shared/ynvo74x8mieaq25k6d54)
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) - Audacity for timing, volume, and stuff like that, Audition for effects
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures and draw~
Graphics - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2351316819615.138302.1150956544&type=1 & http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/399095_3886237191665_1183065717_n.jpg
Drawings - http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/483201_4278949089217_725028323_n.jpg (my most recent one, not a good example, I need my school folio xD)
Group - Buono! - I'm not sure, I guess I'm just drawn to their rocky image, having grown up listening to rockier music, even if I don't listen to that as much now. The three girls are some of my favourites in Hello! Project. I just love their style, musically and fashion-wise, and I really think they're cool.
Member - Takahashi Ai - Oh god, well...she's perfect? Nah, nah. I mean, I look up to her so so much, I love her personality so much, I really and truly admire her. On top of that, she has an amaaazing voice and is just so...ugh...awesome =w=
Why do you want to be in OHP? It's a high-quality project of an amazing standard. I don't think I'm worthy of it, per-say, but OHP have always been a project that I've admired, straight from your first release.
What can OHP give you? Experience, especially where vocals are concerned. Many of the members have high-level vocals, so I imagine there's a lot I can learn from them. And, of course, friends *w*
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Um, I can see myself working my hardest, putting my all into the lines, and helping out as much as I can, wherever I can, treating all the members with equal respect and...uh...yeah 8D
How do you think OHP can improve? I don't think there's a need for improvement.~!
Well, I listed leaders already, so, friends~
TeaTea (xTeaTea)
Megumi (OsakaStarx3)
Kerri (StarburstSunDrops)
Momo (xMomoK)
Sarah (hoilo1122)
Sei (shikamarusgirl17)
Reira (ReiraXMaru)
My-Chan (xLittleMystery)
Phob
Phob

Back to top Go down

Post by Limil Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm

I can't believe OHP is making auditions *.*

Name/nickname/what you want to be called: Limil, but friends call me Limou or EnergyBall!
YT account name: Littytilillan1
Country/nationality: France, I'm French!
How long are you online during a day? Something like 2 or 3h ~

How many days a week are you online? Everyday!!
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? 2 or 3 times by day
How long have you been dubbing? A year and a half Very Happy
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I sang with my primary school, does it counts? xD
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? I like both! I love singing anything, studio or concert!!
What projects were you in? I was in AoAmeProductions and a lot of little project which sadly died before the 1st release :'(
What projects are you in now? I'm in Shouka! Project but it's not a popular project because we're singing only for fun and not for a competitive result. I'm in Hoshi no Kyoku too, maybe you know it...? I'm new so I sang only one song with them, a big medley for MM Graduated members : /watch?v=BfKTV3HrcU0&playnext=1&list=PL17EEBD4234DBB3D5&feature=results_video I'm Mitsui Aika ~
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Maybe... Shimizu Saki?
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? A lot of people told me that my voice sounds like Mitsui Aika, Tamura Meimi or Sudou Maasa (so different Oo'), but my senpai uses to say that I'm "Mini-Tsuji"!!
Nami (namionepiece)
Noeru (mazolikirari)

Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Pronunciation, Timing, Control, Energy, Power, Emotion, Pitch
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I love everyone. Smile HAROWOTA!
Have you tried audio mixing? Yep, I'm progressing but it's not as cool as yours or HNK's X_X
For which projects/releases? /watch?v=A7UYZBQmphc
What do you use for audio mixing? Audacity ~ I don't think it's the best hehe ^^'
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures on photofiltre >w<
Link to a sample of your work: /watch?v=akaTo7HOQHo&feature=channel&list=UL (I did all the pictures of the video ~ And I audio mixed too xD But all was done very very fast because of the birthday date T_T)
Favorite H!P group and member and why? My favorite H!P group is Morning Musume because it's the first japanese group I listened and because I love ALL the members with all my heart, I think they're all special Smile My favorite H!P current member is Mitsui Aika (MY LOVE <3), Sugaya Risako (I love her voice *Q*), Suzuki Airi (OMG) and a lot OwO I love everyone haha xD
Why do you want to be in OHP? The first time I listened to a OHP dub, I was like "OMG OMG IT'S SO AWESOOOME!!". I subscribed to the channel and I use to look what's up there very often. I love this project and I'm officialy a fan. But I wanna be more than a fan, and I want to be a member of this project for giving smile to all the people who'll listen to OHP dubs like the current line up did for me. It's like a dream for me >w<
What can OHP give you? I love singing, and it's the only thing which makes me smile when I'm sad. The morning, I'm like "What will I sing today~?". When I'll wake up, I'll be happy to sing as a OHP member for making smiles on everyone's face!!
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I'll release a dream! So I think I'll do my best all the time hoping the leaders will not regret!
How do you think OHP can improve? For me, a project which make people happy is already perfect.
My senpai, Lilo (YouTube : LiloNoYumeDesu / Twitter : @Lilonoyumedesu)
Aiko (YouTube : xAiKotori / Twitter : @Aiko_Chii)
Erika (YouTube : erikamizuki1)
Kiwa (Youtube : kiwa1896)
Tato (Youtube : tatolecrapo / Twitter : @Tatolecrapo)

Limil

Back to top Go down

Post by Namii Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Namii
YT account name: NamiTsujiru
country/nationality: Chile ~ South America
How long are you online during a day? Since 15:00PM ~ 22:00PM [Chile Time] (And some times I'm in my cellphone from my school xD)
How many days a week are you online?: Everyday :3 Always
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?: Every 1 hour when I'm in the pc XD and some times I update every 1 minute XDDDDDDDDDD
How long have you been dubbing?: 3 years
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? School Choir and some Karaoke Contest
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions): I love CONCERT DUBS! XD are my fav <33 ~ but Studios are ok too :3~
What projects were you in?: Really I don't remember ._. -bad girl-
What projects are you in now? I'm in so many projects xD~! KPOParadice, HelloStudio, FruitMixProject, HanabiProject, VanillaFrenzy, SparkleIsland, LoveMelodii, SaihatePro, MiraiYumeProject and more more xD
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?: Tanaka Reina, Ishikawa Rika, Mitsui Aika, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon, Tsugunaga Momoko, Ogawa Saki~
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Kamei Eri, Fujimoto Miki, Abe Natsumi, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Sugaya Risako, Suzuki Airi, Wada Ayaka, Takeuchi Akari~ Some times, Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa (But I think isn't!)
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Luru (Airiii93), Anari (AnariEvans), Haruka (SusanKurosaki), My-chan (xLittleMystery), Raina (KPOParadice)(?), Kerri (Starburstsundrops)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, [b]pronunciation, timing)
1. Emotion, Pronunciation and pitch
2. Timing, Power, Energy and control
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: Iikubo Haruna, I LOOOOVEEE ALL H!P MEMBERS! But I don't know why I DON'T LIKE HER! -w-~
Have you tried audio mixing?: Of course xD I also have my own project :3
youtu.be/pLEHRBGNj7g
youtu.be/YnpjPuFXUY8 <- Really this is my mix xD!
youtu.be/Gd7caZLptE8
box.com/s/9ac032448ca7c59b9ec6
youtu.be/eM5NMxyIsKA
youtu.be/F2jKeT07MAY <- most recent
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.): Audacity and Sony Vegas
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: I just edit the original pic, with the name of the member ~ because I'm lazy xDDDD
Link to a sample of your work: Example video mix (because when I make the image I also do the video mix)
youtu.be/QrRXbIvBnoU?t=35s
youtu.be/weJi4gx_AUo
youtu.be/2_jrH2-3WPE
Favorite H!P group and member and why?: Morning Musume and Tanaka Reina, I met morning musume in late 2008 BUT the first video where I could recognize all members was Shouganai Yume Oibito xD and in this moment I LOVE HER STYLE! xD I fell in love at first sight (?) and I think that she is so special, over time I learned more about she and now I love more her xD
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I think that OHP are so amazing, a little inactive(About release singles) but amazing! the singers and the mix are so amazing, I want learn more of this, I hope to have the opportunity to have my voice will mixed with its members ><
What can OHP give you? New friends? 8D? Fun? xD? ~ Experience in sing and mix :3 I hope xD~
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?: Maybe~ this is the 2nd or 3rd time that I audition for OHP xD ~ I believe that every audition is like a step for enter in this project~ I hope that one day I may become a member~
How do you think OHP can improve?: MORE IMPROVE? But is you all are amazing! xD okno~ I think is better if OHP can become more active :3 ~ Sing and mix are amazing~ just need more activity~
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): Lena (RionDrug), Luru (Airiii93), Anari (AnariEvans), Haruka (SusanKurosaki), My-chan (xLittleMystery), Kerri (Starburstsundrops), Momo (xMomoK) and more more mooooree people xD~
Namii
Namii

Back to top Go down

Post by Aikon Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Aiko
YT account name: gpbasicfan1
country/nationality: USA (Hawaii) / Japanese-Korean
How long are you online during a day?: From 8 AM to 12 PM and then 2 PM to 10 PM (I'm home schooled)
How many days a week are you online?: Everyday
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?: Everyday
How long have you been dubbing?: Since October 1, 2011
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?: Talent shows
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing?: Both is fine ^^
What projects were you in?: I haven't left any yet...
What projects are you in now?: DCEntment, PikaStarProject, UsaUmiProject, IKATrio, ShuffleUpPro, DaiichiProject, kawaiifandubpro, EgaoKyandi, NaishiProject, AsianFandubs, IroSimjang, ParkLeeEntertainment, LemonCollabs, and many more
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?: My voice varies...
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?: Takahashi Ai, Suzuki Airi, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Tae Yeon, Kamei Eri
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Himi (Fairyxprincess2), Suki (ChiisaiSuki), Aimi (minimomodubs), Pikaru (YessuDesu), Namii (NamiTsujiru), Natalii (NataliiJDance) and many more.
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: pronunciation, control, pitch, emotion/energy/power, timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: ... none I can think of yet...
Have you tried audio mixing?: Yes, but I suck at it >.<
For which projects/releases?: IKA's LA chA TA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q2Rv49FOgM
What do you use for audio mixing?: Audacity
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: I lost my creativity when I was 8 years old, so no T.T
Favorite H!P group and member and why?: ALL OF THEM!!! Why? Cuz I'm a crazy H!P wota ^^
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I love singing! Also, OHP is one of my most beloved projects on YouTube!. I've been a fan since your debut. It would be an honor to be a part of this project Very Happy
What can OHP give you?: A chance to meet new dubbers on YouTube.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?: One who give her all in everything she does. Will be crazy sometimes, but calm most of the time ^^
How do you think OHP can improve?: I don't think OHP needs any improving Very Happy
Kiri (magoamekiri): https://www.youtube.com/user/magoamekiri
Icchan (KinonoIcchan): https://www.youtube.com/user/kinonoicchan
Namii (NamiTsujiru): https://www.youtube.com/user/namitsujiru
Natalii (NataliiJDance): https://www.youtube.com/user/nataliijdance
Kirari (KirikomoriHime): https://www.youtube.com/user/kirikomorihime
Lena (RionDrug): https://www.youtube.com/user/riondrug
Miyako (MiyakoNoUta): https://www.youtube.com/user/miyakonouta

Last edited by Aikon on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Aikon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Neru(-chan)
YT account name: NeruKissu
country/nationality: Belgium
How long are you online during a day? Vacation: Almost hole the day xD, School: At least 1 hour
How many days a week are you online? Vacation: All days? o-o, School: At least 1 day
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday :3
How long have you been dubbing? Almost 2 years~
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I've been 7 years in choir, it was kinda a choir for fun so no rules for singing but they did teach us to sing in a good pitch of course
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I do like both Smile But sometimes I prefer cd, since concert mostly has no official instrumental and may not turn out how it should be. Concert is very fun to do though 8D
What projects were you in? KizutsuitaKokoroDubs, HousekiProject [my own project which died again lol], ..
What projects are you in now? TsubasaProDubs, KanashiiMerodii, Umi0project, HNKDubs (only in the All Stars), NakazawaProject (graduating soon), PucchiProject
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I think I must agree on Katsuta Rina
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? I've been told Katsuta Rina, Yajima Maimi and Ikuta Erina (altough I'm not sure about the last one, since she's my favourite H!P member all time and it might be they said that to make me happy xD)
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Reira (ReiraXMaru), Toshia (toshiasakourai), Kerri (StarburstSunDrops)
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Pitch, control, pronunciation, timing, emotion, energy, power (Altough I don't really understand the difference between energy and power.. oh wel 8D)
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I would not like to sing as Wada Ayaka, Sudou Maasa or Iikubo Haruna. Not because I hate them but just because I don't really like them. Dawa has a high pitched voice that makes my head hurt, Maasa has just a weird low voice --> she sounds like a man for me :s and Haruna also has a weird singing voice and can't really sing in my opinion >o<
Have you tried audio mixing? I can audiomix lol.. Not the best, but the result is always pretty decent Smile
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title) watch?v=nlT4TP6o3iE&feature=plcp (my best work until now), watch?v=kcU4cklcUHk&feature=plcp, watch?v=Vz5FXEJxpqs (I know the voices are too silent here >o< This was one of my first "best" mixings)
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Audition all the way! Smile
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures~ with photoshop
Link to a sample of your work: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2d95zqt.png, https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/5wyuyo.jpg, https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2vhx95i.jpg
Favorite H!P group and member and why? One of my favourite groups is °C-ute because I don't dislike anyone in that group, but my favourite H!P member is Ikuta Erina <3 Because, yeah I actually don't know really good. I needed a replacement after Kame left, first I started out with Riho but it wasn't the same. I don't exactly know anymore how I became a fan from Eripon, but I thought that she had a lot of potential. Her singing voice may not be the best but I know she's trying hard! She also has a cute singing voice sometimes, which I love Smile~ Her dancing is really great by the way <3
Why do you want to be in OHP? Because I love this project since it started Very Happy The releases are always so professional, the graphics and video editing are MASTER-like <3! I always auditioned (well I think I missed the previous one lol) and I keep auditioning for this project until I get in Very Happy Makenai!
What can OHP give you? Lots of love? xD I mean, when I pass through the auditions I would only want to be loved in a friendly way (so not like diva-love, but in the way like "please respect me")~ I don't need much more ^-^~ [I hope I understood this question good lol]
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Eh~ I would say I would feel like a little baby, since I would be new and I guess I would also be one of the youngest members. I would try to be as good as my "senpai's" and respect them so much~
How do you think OHP can improve? This is pretty hard, since I find this one of the most "perfect" projects ever. I just would say, every OHP member try your best at your singing and keep doing your best so you will become better then you already are (and you all are already so good xD) Smile
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): www.youtube.com/ReiraxMaru, www.youtube.com/toshiasakourai (real life best friends who also are dubbing), www.youtube.com/StarburstSunDrops, www.youtube.com/StrawberryFun23 (my best dubbing friends from overseas ^-^ <3 I talk to them almost everyday~)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:28 pm

OH HEY SEXEHH GIRL! You also did audition 8D
To OHP: her youtube is StrawberryFun23 ^-^
SayuSEXY wrote:name/nickname/what you want to be called: Sayumi or Sayu-chan
country/nationality: USA. Chinese ~_~
How long are you online during a day?: 24/7..O-O
How many days a week are you online?: IDK O.O
How often do you check your inbox in youtube?: ALL THE TIME 8D
How long have you been dubbing?: 1 year
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing?: no. Sad
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions): Studio? I never did a concert.
What projects were you in?: i don't remember o-o
What projects are you in now? Mimi!Project, NeeMiraiProject, and Lollirainbow Project :/
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?:..uhh..Fukuda Kanon, or Kumai Yurina? owo
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like?: Fukuda Kanon, Kusumi Koharu, Nakanishi Kana, Sudo Maasa
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: Himi (Fairyxprincess2), Airi (blackmoon902).. Suki (chiisaisuki)uhh too many idk but thats few of them XD
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing): Pronounciation, timing, pitch, control, energy, emotion, power.
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: SATO MASAKI...O-O
Have you tried audio mixing?: no..lmao
For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title):N/A
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.): N/A
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: Hmm...i don't tend to do that. 0-0
Link to a sample of your work: N/A
Favorite H!P group and member and why?: BERRYZ KOBO. SHIMIZU SAKI. Her personality is so adorable. Shes really cool. And shess cute 8D
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I'VE BEEN A FAN 8DDD might have seen me comment ur vids.
What can OHP give you?: idk really owo ummm AWESOMENESS? 8D
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?: Cool memba. *^*
How do you think OHP can improve?: THEY'RE PERRRFECT
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.):Eh? i'll do a few :33 Kaori(xxxKaoriChan), Suki (ChiisaiSuki),Neru(NeruKissu) Can't post links cas im a SEXY PERSON. So..ill just give u names and search them up? ;o

Back to top Go down

Post by LauryHotaru Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Laury or Hotaru.
YT account name: luchia1495 // LauryLuchia1495
country/nationality: Spain/spanish
How long are you online during a day? Almost all the day, it depends if I have to study :S
How many days a week are you online?: I think that 5 or 6 days.
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday and during the day.
How long have you been dubbing? I've been dubbing for 5 years but at the age of 12 I didn't know Hello!Project yet >.<
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I sing english and spanish songs too, I've gone to auditions for tv shows but I've not been chosen.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? Studio ^^
What projects were you in? NamidaProject,YumeProject,CandyProjectDubs,NaiSweetProject,HelloMusicPro,OkashiYumeProject(it died of inactiveness),AkiFuyuProject..and I don't remember more.
What projects are you in now? SparkleIslandDubs,IgniteTheNightSky,TomodachiProDubs,ShizukanaProject, TabetaiPro (inactive),PikaStarProject,
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like?: Fukumura Mizuki.
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Mmm.. maybe Fukuda Kanon,Fujimoto Miki ,Akari or Chinami.
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: I have to say that I don't know their youtube usernames because sometimes they don't give them >.<
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Pitch,timing,control,pronunciation,energy,power,emotion
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? It's not to hate it's that I don't like them so much: Sayumi and Haruna.
Have you tried audio mixing? Yea, I do it for my own songs.
For which projects/releases? Groupdubs >.< (The forum doesn't allow me to put links)
What do you use for audio mixing? Adobe Audition 1.5.
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?: I edit pictures but they're very simple; I use PhotoScape. And I draw but in a sheet of paper.
Link to a sample of your work: ---
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Berryz Kobo; Their songs are very cheerful and catchy and they're very funny :3 But I love so much Morning Musume too, because they are simply goddesses, I love their style. Member: Fukumura Mizuki-> Pretty, great voice (she deserves more lines), fuchsia color, her personality.. , Natsuyaki Miyabi-> I think that she has one of the best voices in Hello!Project, she's very beatufiul and she always does her best.
Why do you want to be in OHP? This project is one of my faves, many great voices and you girls are active! It's like a miracle hehe. The mixing in this project is epic and I love how you always translate all the songs!
What can OHP give you?: Friends and of course much improvement Smile And a good memorie.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I have a good control of voice and in the songs that are energectic, I have a good energy. I'd cover any girl if it is necesary. I've been in other projects but I think they didn't appreciate me...if I'm in this project I will do my best to be as the same level as you (but you girls are better >.<).
How do you think OHP can improve? Idk, you don't need to improve >.<
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): vaniialuu888, xSaraYunsx,NamiTsujiru,wolfychanloli,laurag02,dorremichi

Yey! I can't wait so see the results Smile
LauryHotaru
LauryHotaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraYuns Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

name/nickname/what you want to be called: My name is Sara, but my stage name is Yuns *-*
YT account name: xSaraYunsx
country/nationality: Spain
How long are you online during a day? At holidays about 7/8 hours, when I have classes.. about 3/4!
How many days a week are you online? From Monday to Friday, most of weekends I don't stay at home.. xD
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday!
How long have you been dubbing? About 6 years
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Yeah, I participated (and winned) some karaoke contests!
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I really love concert dubbing I love you
What projects were you in? A lot. But the most part of them were delated or we're inactive..
I remember Mango Project.. ;_; I really was active in it..
I was too in HoshiDubs but I had to leave it because I was SO busy when I was part of the group..
- My dear "Cute Girls" user/CuteGirlsFandub
- Shizukana user/ShizukanaProject
Good question. I have a really flexible voice and I think I can do the most part of HaroPuro voices. Anyway, I think my really voice sounds like Koharu, Reina, Airi, Maimi, Miyabi, Momo and a little Riho too.
Sometimes they say me Sayumi, but they said me that my voice sounds like the real Koharu xD
Satsuna-san user/Dorremichi
Laury-onechan~ user/Luchia1495
1 Control 2 Pitch 3 Energy 4 Emotion 5 Power 6 Timing 7 Pronunciation
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?
Really nobody. But I prefer not sing as ManoEri, Meimi and Harunan..
Have you tried audio mixing?
Yeah, but I am not good in it... ;_;
watch?v=uGuslgsHj8M&feature=plcp
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.)
Adobe Audition, I really don't know how to use audacity :_D
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative?
Yeah, I draw a little...
tinypic.com/r/5l5qw0/6
Berryz Koubou. I really feel like I'm so close to them because I was born in 1992 like the most part of the girls of the group. I think it is the most amazing group in the World. And of course, my favourite member is Shimizu Saki because I really admire her. She is the best Captain and the most perfect leader for a group!
Why do you want to be in OHP?
I really like dubbing, but It's so boooring dubbing alone and I really want to in to the group. You do a great work and I really want to join to the project!! And, my name is Sara, that's means princess, that's means Hime.. so.. xDD
What can OHP give you?
A lot of fun! I really want to know people that like dubbing and H!P too ~
How do you see yourself as an OHP member?
Mmm.. a member that's likes so much the group that doesn't mind covering the others and does the things as soon possible!
How do you think OHP can improve?
I think that the group is perfect like it is! The mixing, the graphics.. *-*
A little ;_; luchia1495, dorremichi, marianahime, AoiSuzuki24... o-o

Last edited by SaraYuns on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad English.. xDI)

SaraYuns

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoire Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: Memoire
YT account name: Memoiree
country/nationality: Finland / Finnish
How long are you online during a day? Almost all day, except when I sleep. :D
How many days a week are you online?: Monday to Sunday. XD
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Once in a hour or often.
How long have you been dubbing? Almost 4 years. :)
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I was in karaoke contest and I aplied to music school and made in, but I never went there. :/
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I love concert dubbing! >.< <3
What projects were you in? Kanashimi Legend, Kirei no Bijoux, Mango Project, Shinju Project, Kagayake Project, Sky Pearl Project etc. :DD
What projects are you in now? J.S♥NE, Sparkle Island, KiraKiraDobutsuen and I'm cadet in PA-FE Kyuuto. ^^
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Hmmm.. This is hard. XD I cast myself often as Niigaki Risa or Fujimoto Miki.
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Lately I have been casted as Tanaka Reina and Sayashi Riho. Sometimes as Michishige Sayumi. 8DD
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: I don't remember!! XD Hanna (HannaPulla), Meimei / Ameimi (Meichandesuu) we were leaders in our project and etc. XD
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) Pitch, control, emotion, energy, pronunciation, power, timing
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? I can sing as anyone! :D
Have you tried audio mixing? Yeap, I like audio mixing! :)
Order is old to new ones. ^^
SNSD - The Boys (ENG.)
/watch?v=BDlAhloT1es
SNSD - Mr. Taxi (JAP.)
/watch?v=M6BAYsXZhRE
Secret - Love is MOVE
/watch?v=KJUPh97xwkc
Morning Musume - Egao YES Nude
/watch?v=eSbRT3hl4uo
SNSD - you-aholic (Concert version)
/watch?v=5yS-tZLYv9Y
S/mileage - Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai
/watch?v=otY724aMc0E
2NE1 - LONELY (JAP.)
/watch?v=KMy2c26zyIc
SNSD - Run Devil Run (JAP.)
/watch?v=Ic7tlH94OQs
SNSD - U Go Girl (Live version)
/watch?v=bxpDZT7WshI
2NE1 - Lonely (KOR.)
/watch?v=TlnpOs3F6Us
T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep
/watch?v=1bUhKAAZ23E
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Audacity. :)
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? No I can't. :<<
Link to a sample of your work: -
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Niigaki Risa! <3 She is just so awesome!
Why do you want to be in OHP? You are so great and talented! <33 Mixing is awesome and all! XD
What can OHP give you? Experience and able to meet new people! :)
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? Nice, who can always help when needed! And who always tries her best! ^^
How do you think OHP can improve? I don't know! XD I think it's really awesome right now, but if anything comes to my mind I will tell you. 8DD
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): Meichandesuu (my sister), HannaPulla, CharmyStar01, nytefaerie, DanicaFairy, Finalheaven93, halloweenx15, Mikitty330, NaeHoshiChan, imDYNA, JinniSan, Airiii93, AyunaDaisuki, FuyuHuiLai, HyakuPaaOtaku, gpbasicfan1, kantanaamaya etc. ^^

Memoire

Back to top Go down

Post by vaniialu Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 am

*name/nickname/what you want to be called: Vaniia / Vann
*YT account name: vaniialuu88; vaniialuu888, vaniialuu81 *YouTube delete my accounts like hot bread (?) XD*
*country/nationality: Mexico/Mexican♥️
*How long are you online during a day? About 8-9 hours when I'm in the college~ some homeworks and classes are online~
*How many days a week are you online? everyday xD
*How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday♥️
*How long have you been dubbing? about 6 years
*Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? Yes, I was in the theater company in my town and always sang in musicals. I also sing in international cultural festivals in the city, and wherever people says me "Hey, Vania, do you dare to sing? xD♥️
*Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? Studio version♥️
*What projects were you in? TamaCollabs, PikaStarProject, UchuuProject, KawaiKiwiProject, KHispanic, SakuraMelodyPro and can't remember more xD
*What projects are you in now? UchuuProject, ShizukanaProject, KHispanic, AngelsDreamers, independent groups and duets ♥️ many projects are inactive, even projects that I have recently entered~*, Iro Kokoro Project
*Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? mm.. I really don't think that my voice sounds like any member~ xD a little bit sounds like Risako♥️
*Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? Risako xD ♥️ mm.. some people who asked me to sing with them, said that I sound like Riho, but idk! XD
*Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: icedude999, luchia1495, blu3daisy, AsianPopCollabs
*Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing): pitch, control, emotion, power, pronunciation, energy, timing
*Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as?: none~
*Have you tried audio mixing? Yes, I do it with my songs ♥️
*For which projects/releases? (please insert a sample link or youtube video title)
youtube.com/watch?v=n0STWIZdwv8
youtube.com/watch?v=9gK45DmpwR8
youtube.com/watch?v=kEnqJB36q64
*What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) Acoustic Mixcraft and Adobe Audition CS5.5
*Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? Yes :DD I like to do traditional and digital art ♥️
*Link to a sample of your work:
vaniialu.deviantart.com/art/Yamada-Ryosuke-Pop-Art-309282455?q=gallery%3Avaniialu%2F28112433&qo=5
vaniialu.deviantart.com/art/Cupcake-Love-285891132?q=gallery%3Avaniialu%2F28112433&qo=14
vaniialu.deviantart.com/art/OMG-Yo-en-una-revista-XD-310633021
vaniialu.deviantart.com/art/YamaJima-Remake-3-285333718?q=gallery%3Avaniialu%2F28112433&qo=15
*Favorite H!P group and member and why? I love Berryz Koubou~ They're my favorite group♥️ They're super awesome, their songs are so beautiful and happy♥️ My favorite member is Risako♥️ She's so cute, and because she doesn't have the same vocal tone than the others, but she sings very beautiful tones♥️ Oh~ and my favorite idol EVER~ is Matsuura Aya *even if she's graduated ;O;*♥️ I LOVE HER! ♥️
*Why do you want to be in OHP? Because you're an incredible group, You sing so beautiful, you're active! ♥️ I love that you're responsible people, 'cuz sometimes, I'm so happy to be in projects, but the pro never is active and even the first/debut song never see the light! is so sad ;O;
*What can OHP give you? friends who like to do the same things to me: Sing and dub♥️, and surely I'll grow more in singing
*How do you see yourself as an OHP member? mm, like a happy girl listening excited the songs released♥️ and waiting for more songs to sing♥️
*How do you think OHP can improve? I think you're excellent!!♥️ and always improving will involve dedication and responsibility, provided that the improvement will remain constant♥️
*Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): luchia1495, icedude999, BlackMermaidNayuki, blu3daisy, KawaiiSpell

Very Happy cheers flower afro

Last edited by vaniialu on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
vaniialu
vaniialu

Back to top Go down

Post by blackangelz09 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:25 am

Name/nickname/what you want to be called: Jiyeong
YT account name: blackangelz09
Country/nationality: United States / Korean
How long are you online during a day? Whenever needed.
How many days a week are you online? Everyday.
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? Everyday. I set my email notifications on my phone so I can track everything everywhere everytime Smile
How long have you been dubbing? This is my first experience ;A;
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? I'm... pretty active in collabing K-pop songs.
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? Both Very Happy
What projects were you in? Dubbing? None ;A;
What projects are you in now? None.
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? Takahashi or Niigaki, I guess, the low kinds. Definitely not the cute kinds. But I don't really know since I never done it before ;_;
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? I've been told once I sound like Takahashi LOL.
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: None ;A;
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: Pitch, Emotion, Control, Power, Timing, Pronounciation, Energy
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? Michishige Sayumi omg. I love her but her voice is too cute I can never hit it well sobs ;~;
Have you tried audio mixing? No, just basic mixing.
For which projects/releases? My own covers.
What do you use for audio mixing? Audacity and a little bit of Soundbooth (for effects).
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? I edit pictures and do graphics. Not gonna say I'm creative LOL but I love doing it Smile
Link to a sample of your work: Every graphic available in my YT channel is done by me (except for album covers and original videos, of course).
Favorite H!P group and member and why? Morning Musume -- Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa (do not ever make me choose because I will never able to ;A;). Just because. LOLJK. Both are really pretty and cute and dorky (this is the most important point for me LOL) and also really sweet for taking care of their juniors and seems like two of the most hard-working members of H!P omg I just love them to death omgomg <3 ;A;
Why do you want to be in OHP? I actually have been wanting to dub for a long time already but I never know any good dubbing projects until I bumped into OHP. I think you guys are amazing for keeping up to be so big Very Happy
What can OHP give you? Experience and improvements? I'm really lacking in those fields especially in dubbing area, but I believe OHP can help me with that Smile
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? I'm a hardworker, I think that's the most important point, and I'm willing to improve. I take critics well and I think I can sing? Haha.
How do you think OHP can improve? You guys are so amazing already, just keep it up and I'm sure you'll be even more successful in no time :DD
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world: Uhh I only know Farrah LOL (youtube.com/itsthefarrahmonster)

blackangelz09

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Audition Forms!  Empty form

Post by DJ-chii Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:22 am

name/nickname/what you want to be called: DJ or Miyu is fine Smile
YT account name: mermaid31894
country/nationality: country: USA /nationality: filipino/puerto rican
How long are you online during a day? like 5 hours max :3
How many days a week are you online? everyday
How often do you check your inbox in youtube? everyday
How long have you been dubbing? about 6 years Smile
Any other singing experience aside from dubbing? im a performer so i do alot of singing and in the shower~
Which do you prefer, Studio or Concert dubbing? (studio dubbing is the PV/CD versions) I love them both
What projects were you in? TsubasaProDubs, Tengoku!Project, EnjeruProject, UsaUmiPro, AtarashiiHappyCharm
What projects are you in now?TsubasaProDubs, Tengoku!Project, EnjeruProject, RitsuProject, Shuffle Up! Project
Who from H!P do you think your voice sounds like? I think a mix of reina and risako?
Who from H!P do OTHERS think your voice sounds like? i never ask because i believe in sounding like yourself and not comparing yourself to others lol
Leaders you've worked with along with their youtube usernames: chiisaisuki/suki, Dazzundee/enve, kikiitemri/kiki, pikaru but her youtube escapes me lol
Rank the following based on what you think is the most important: (control, emotion, energy, power, pitch, pronunciation, timing) emotion, energy, control, timing pronunciation, pitch , power though all are important
Any H!P group or member you seriously hate and would never sing as? nope i love them all
Have you tried audio mixing? yes
Duet: .youtube.com/watch?v=vTDrGshE838&list=UUn97Klr_VWwIvtMi_9B5KQw&index=1&feature=plcp
groupdub: youtube.com/watch?v=K4D37SpGdjg
What do you use for audio mixing? (audacity, audition, etc.) both audition and audacity
Do you edit pictures? Draw? Or are you creative? yes, yes, yes
://i47.tinypic.com/syp9vb.png
://i50.tinypic.com/256r638.png
Favorite H!P group and member and why?Berryz because risako's there <3 Sugaya Risako because she stands out from the others with her beautiful figure and distinct voice. and i confessed my love to her when i met her at animenext *^*
Why do you want to be in OHP? I like singing, singing with new people, and your mixing makes me shiver with joy <3
What can OHP give you? new friendships Smile and a new experience.
How do you see yourself as an OHP member? a helpful and caring member ready for anything with a love of risako~
How do you think OHP can improve? you guys have some pretty awesome voices but its also important to let everyone see personality so maybe there could be vlogs on the channel ^~^
Links to people who know you a lot in the dubbing world (leaders you've worked with, friends, etc.): person who knows me best is youtube.com/chiisaisuki
DJ-chii
DJ-chii

https://www.youtube.com/mermaid31894

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:33 am

*suddenly appears from nowhere*

omg Miyu you're Filipino? :OOO I always thought you were American because you're from America. lol Baka Raii.

Good luck everyone~
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next