Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[STEP 1] Audition Forms!

+2
Risa
Nina
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Empty [STEP 1] Audition Forms!

Post by Nina Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Welcome to Otome Hime Project's Shining Auditions~Generation 2~!
If you want to be part of the team and become a shining princess of Ohime, then the first step is here!
FORMS!
Okay, so this may be one of the longest audition forms you will be filling out~
Auditions are to be sent through pm or posted as a video response once a video about the auditions has been uploaded. If you are sending us an audition link, make sure that the host site has a playback function like box.net or 4shared. Otherwise we would not entertain it. Smile

INSTRUCTIONS:
Copy the form below and post a COMPLETELY filled-up form in this thread. (Even without an account you are allowed to post anonymously)
Once we see your form, we will check if it's valid and then we will put you on the auditionees' list.
Please be honest and just show your individuality. Wink

Good luck to everyone!

COPY THIS FORM:

Nickname:
Youtube Username:
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%):
Country/Nationality:
Vocal range:
How long you have been dubbing or singing:
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?:
[If you answered yes to the previous question, please also provide us with a sample link to be sent through youtube pm]
Audition Song:
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in:
Project/s you own:
Favorite H!P group/s:
Favorite H!P idol/s:
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P:
Favorite Ohime release:
What does it take to be an Ohime?

Official Auditionees List:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nina on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am; edited 32 times in total
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Empty Audition

Post by Nami Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm

AUDITION FORM:

Nickname:Nami
Youtube Username:MsKawaiiNami
Activeness Percentage : I have to say 90%..but it will be 99% on school's holiday..the 1% is for sleep..hehehehe~
Country/Nationality:Malaysia
Vocal range:Medium-High
How long you have been dubbing or singing:Almost one year..i guess
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design(please give us a link for a sample): Sorry...I have none...I'm really sorry...
Audition Song: Suki sugite baka mitai
Audition Link
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: Hmm...it's too much...I can't remember...The list of project is in my channel...you can go check it out if your free~ ^ ^
Project/s you own:None...
Favorite H!P group/s: Hmm...C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, Buono! etc (hehehe...I think I love everyone of them)
Favorite H!P idol/s:Suzuki Airi...but basically I love all of them!
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: 9Nine, Tokyo Girls Style, Hey Say JUMP, NewS, Arashi, AKB 48, French Kiss...that's all I can think of...too many, i guess..(^ ^")>
Favorite Ohime release:...Every groupcover is my favourite...I'm telling the truth!
What does it take to be an Ohime?:..hmm...responsibility....talent...and have fun?

Yoroshiku Onegaishima~su! I love you

Nami

Back to top Go down

[STEP 1] Audition Forms! Empty Re: [STEP 1] Audition Forms!

Post by Izumi Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 am

Nickname: Izumi, Koharu Izumi, KohaIzu, Izuhime, Kohahime, anything you can think of, really xD
Youtube Username: sparklingIZUMI
Activeness Percentage: 95%, simply because I am a slave to my job, a friend, a daughter, and a girlfriend/fiance. I get my lines done on time 99% of the time unless under extreme circumstances which are always explained beforehand.
Country/Nationality: America/American
Vocal range: Soprano. I can hit high notes but my low range is terrifyingly stunted. Low notes are not my forte.
How long you have been dubbing or singing: As far as just dubbing, I started almost four years ago at seventeen singing anime songs. I started H!P and other J-Idol songs maybe a year or two ago.
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design:
Audition Song: Shouganai Yumeoibito
Audition Link:
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: Iro Kokoro Project/alo!kira/Pinky Team/Studio Akari (not in anymore)/Hoshi Dubs
Project/s you own: alo!kira, sublead in IKP if this counts
Favorite H!P group/s: I love all of them. Morning Musume and S/mileage are my favorites though <3
Favorite H!P idol/s: Kusumi Koharu (<333!!), Takahashi Ai, Ikuta Erina, Suzuki Kanon(<333!!), Tokunaga Chinami, Shimizu Saki, Suzuki Airi, Hagiwara Mai, Maeda Yuuka (<333!!), Saho Akari, Kikkawa Yuu (even though she's not under H!P anymore I don 't think... xD)
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: SweetS, AKB48 (especially their darker, old-school stuff [ala Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru and Keibetu Shiteita Aijou] or their ballads [Sakura no Shiori/Ki ni Narou]), Momoiro Clover (Z) xD
Favorite Ohime release: I really love Bravo! You guys all had so much energy. However, I have to say what initially caught my eye before I heard all the awesome singers was your project's gorgeous graphics. I love all of the releases <3
What does it take to be an Ohime? Hmm... When I think of a princess, I think a wonderful, beautiful person, but not only on the outside. I feel that Ohimes should be loyal and dedicated in all that they do (in this case, doing lines and such xD). Also, the princess is often the main character in stories, right? Well, that means that they have a lot of bearing on what the story looks like to its readers (ie: the members make the impression to the viewer on what the project looks like). So I feel that Ohimes should be gracious and kind to everyone because of that. In the past, princesses have been known to be the "damsels in distress" who rely on another person to rescue them. However, as time goes on, the princesses who take action in the story tend to be the most-liked. Therefore, I feel that an Ohime should be willing to go above and beyond to help as much as she can with the project.

(I'm sorry about the length of this, guys! I'm really excited for these auditions >www

Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katechan Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Nickname: Kate-chan
Youtube Username: KameiXKamei (former Piratecool192)
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 85%
Country/Nationality: The Netherlands
Vocal range: Pretty high and low:)
How long you have been dubbing or singing: I've been singing my whole live and dubbing for 2 years now
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can audio mix alright, video mixing same
[If you answered yes to the previous question, please also provide us with a sample link to be sent through youtube pm]
Audition Song: Only You-Morning musume
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in:Charms project, Koibito koe project, berryz project, lucky chancu project, hime sakura project, and i hope to add OHP to this list <3
Project/s you own:Berryz project and Hime sakura Project
Favorite H!P group/s:Momusu and Berryz
Favorite H!P idol/s:Kumai Yurina, Eri Kamei, Kanon Suzuki, Saki Shimizu, Chisato Okai,
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: mm Hangry and Angry Smile
Favorite Ohime release:Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari
What does it take to be an Ohime?
I think you need to be friendly, active and a good singer Smile

Xx
Kate-chan

Katechan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Nickname:
Youtube Username: Miya1993
Activeness Percentage. I think 98% I'm not always at computer so thats why -2% ;D
Country/Nationality: Finnish
Vocal range:I can sing high and low notes.
How long you have been dubbing or singing: I have sing always It was my hobby when I was smaller than now. but I had to quit it Sad I have dubbing like a year I think ...
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm not good at those
Audition Song: Touch My Heart~
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: I want to be in this :3 and i am in 8projects
Project/s you own: I have one. It's NatsuProjectStar but It's so new that we don't have songs yet, but It will come soon
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning Musume,Buono!,Berryz Koubou,C-ute,Aa!,Shin MiniMoni/MiniMoni
Favorite H!P idol/s: Miyabi Natsuyaki<3 Yuuka Maeda, Mai Hagiwara, Ai Kago, Mari Yaguchi and many XD
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: Tokyo girls style/Hitomi
Favorite Ohime release: They're all so good~ I can't pick just one D:
What does it take to be an Ohime? be happy and sing with power and with emotion. Good singer also ^^ and active!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Nickname: Miyuki
Youtube Username: Micchipyon
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 95%
Country/Nationality: Finland
Vocal range: Medium and high
How long you have been dubbing or singing: I've been dubbing for 1-2 years now. (actually, I started when I was 12, but I didn't post any dub videos on youtube >_>)
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can mix audio & video ~ and graphics too (but very crappy xD); example; and
Audition Song: (I'm going to record it today ((if I can)) so, I'll send it then here ~ but if I can't record, I'm going to use one of my old dubs.. >_>)
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: Yumeiro Project, Cosmos Project, EDN48, Hana Emi Project, Tsubaki Project, Koibito Koe Project + some random projects. xD
Project/s you own: Yumeiro Project
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning Musume, C-ute and S/mileage ♥
Favorite H!P idol/s: Tanaka Reina (♥♥♥♥♥), Michishige Sayumi, (Junjun ♥), Suzuki Airi, Ogawa Saki + many others.
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: AKB48, Momoiro Clover Z, Afilia Saga East, (SNSD), (Kara), Kana Nishino, Aiko Kayou
Favorite Ohime release: I'm Lucky Girl - You all sound so energetic ♥ Also, the mixing is amazing, and all of you have amazing vocals ~ Of course all your groupdubs are awesome, but this one is totally my favorite. :3 One day, I listened that groupdub like.. over 10 times, because it's really good. ♥
What does it take to be an Ohime? I think that an Ohime is happy and friendly - and a talented, wonderful person who likes to get new friends and experiences.

Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Nickname: My-chan
Youtube Username: xLittleMystery
Age: 17 (turning 18 on November 12... makes me feel ooooold)
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): most of the time between 80-100 %, but during exams periodes I will will be less active cuz I have to study or it will result in no activeness cuz parents will take my computer away when I get bad grades...
Country/Nationality: Dutch / The Netherlands
Vocal range: Idk really I can hit low and high notes.. but it sometimes depends on the song if I can do them or not... but I almost never have problems with not being able to hit notes so yeah...
How long you have been dubbing or singing: almost 5 years *party* but I've had breaks in between
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: can do all 3 of them... examples : as for graphics... I have too many of them xDD btw A has all 3 of them included xDDD though computer is slow and old so I can't do anything special with videomixing until I get a new one.. but that will be in November so that's still some time away
Audition Song: idk yet... seriously xDD
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: HanabiProject, HoshiProDubs, CosmosProject, Hello!Studio, YumeIroProject | would like to be in IKP, OtomehimeProject
Project you own: RaibuSuteejiPro
Favorite H!P groups: Morning Musume , Berrys/Buono/S/mileage. but actually love all of them.
Favorite H!P idol/s: JunJun <3, Nigaki Risa, Kumai Yurina, LinLin, Suzuki Kanon, Okai Chisato, Ogawa Saki [random order except for JunJun I just LOVELOVELOVE HER]
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: just Jpop...? I'd guess AKB... but don't listen to that much Jpop aside from H!P but I say yes for learning new stuff ! [if Kpop is ok too... 2NE1, SNSD, Orange Caramel, Secret and more]
Favorite Ohime release: Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara, cuz I love the song a lot xDD and I love the energy a lot and it's just in general Happy sounding and whatever.. it's jsut soo nice xDDD
What does it take to be an Ohime? A sparkling personality that shines always even on bad days. She should enjoy singing and be at least decent at it , the other Hime's would help her to improve on stuff that's she isn't that strong on yet. She should just be herself cuz than she's at her best. yes my-chan talks toooo much I know xDDD

My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Nickname: Sayu
Youtube Username: rabbitsayumi
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 80%
Country/Nationality: Hong Kong
Vocal range: Medium
How long you have been dubbing or singing: Three years
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Audio mixing. Mixing Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayvp9g4flS8
Audition Song: Momoiro Sparkling
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: It is too much lol. I am in CosmosProject, Mini Daiki, Miracle, Pinku Usagi Studio etc. If you need, I can give you a list Very Happy I plan to be in this project.
Project/s you own: Pinku Usagi Studio
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning Musume, S/mileage
Favorite H!P idol/s: Michishige Sayumi and I also like Kamei Eri, Maeda Yuuka and Sayashi Riho.
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: AKB48 and any units in AKB48.
Favorite Ohime release: Bravo! The mixing and singer is very good. Just like the original.
What does it take to be an Ohime? My first impression for Ohime is a beautiful, tender, friendly and noble person. I think you must have a do my best mentality, kind and friendly to everyone and power.
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Nickname: Neru-chan
Youtube Username: ShugoxMelody
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 78%
Country/Nationality: Belgium
Vocal range: High, I can do really high notes but I have sometimes problems with notes that are really low -I can do low but not low like guys sing often-
How long you have been dubbing or singing: Singing long, dubbing hm I've started end 2010 and I've always been in a choir *since my 7th or something*
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Uh well yes on my channel, my best work is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEni1yjSs0&feature=channel_video_title
Audition Song: Koi ni Booing Buu!
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: MorningFanProject, NakazawaProject, HimeSakuraProjects, Magic Three *group project doesn't has a name*, KawaiiPe Project!
Project/s you own: ReinboProject
Favorite H!P group/s: Almost all that ever excisted!
Favorite H!P idol/s: Kamei Eri, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sayashi Riho, Fukumura Mizuki, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: None O3O I'm a H!P freak xD
Favorite Ohime release: I like I'm Lucky Girl! and Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari~ <3
What does it take to be an Ohime? I think really cool because the project really seems wow and professional like a yes an Ohime XD I would be very pleased if I can become one >.<
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 am

Nickname: Risa
Youtube Username: omgspazattack
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): Since it's summer, at LEAST 90%, probably more! Very Happy
Country/Nationality: American
Vocal range: My natural comfort range is mezzo-soprano-ish, but I can usually go alto (or soprano, to an extent) if needed Very Happy
How long you have been dubbing or singing: I've been singing pretty much my whole life, and this summer will be 4 years since I started dubbing Smile
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Uhh, probably not. XD; I'm an okay mixer, but not godly, especially when it comes to effects.
Audition Song: Koi no Hana by Abe Natsumi http://www.box.net/shared/0jgg0hx0qbhc9d8boeet
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: alo!kira, IKP
Project/s you own: I co-manage alo!kira
Favorite H!P group/s: Buono!, Berryz Koubou, Morning Musume, and sometimes Melon Kinenbi (Taiyou to Ciscomoon was really good while they lasted)
Favorite H!P idol/s: RISA NIIGAKI <33 And Miyabi Natsuyaki Very Happy And a lot of others XD But I really love those two.
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: AAA, SNSD (both Korean and Japanese) and a lot of male groups like Home Made Kazoku, etc. Very Happy
Favorite Ohime release: Onnagokoro to Nanto Yara, for sure. It was the first one I heard from you guys and it's still my favorite. It just makes my heart feel happy Smile
What does it take to be an Ohime? Hard work, definitely. I can tell you guys are serious and work your butts off to put out quality dubs, and it pays off! Also, shoujo manga-ish as it will sound, and this goes for most any project, love and respect for each other! It's obvious that you guys care for each other as individuals and I think that really affects the feeling of a dub as opposed to when people hate each other/are divas. Very Happy

EDIT: Audition has been posted!!

Last edited by Risa on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:59 am

Nickname: Namii
Youtube Username: NamiTsujiru
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): For now 85%, I always give my lines in time, but I'm not the kind of people who comment and opinion in the forums :S~
Country/Nationality: Chile
Vocal range: I can do upper and middle notes, and low notes but not like Risa~
How long you have been dubbing or singing: 1 Year~
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Yes~
Audio Mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ririt6qULok or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPSN96ZodjY (18 People, Video and Audio I mix~)
Video Mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9iuLDnFkTk or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPkJ1G6njxM
Audition Song: Do It! now (Tanaka Reina Ver)
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: I'm in Many projects~ Like HanabiPro, KyokuPro, CosmosPro, and many more, but most are inactive (-O-") and I want enter in many~ :3~ Like this :3
Project/s you own: ItadakimasuPro and MiraiYumePro (both in Hiatus for members -O-)
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning Musume and Buono!
Favorite H!P idol/s: Tanaka Reina, Kamei Eri, Tsugunaga Momoko, Ishikawa Risa, Suzuki Airi~ :3
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: I don't like other groups Jpop~ BUT I love Kpop~ Like Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, B2ST, Secret, MBLAQ, BoyFriend <3, N-train, U-kiss~ and moreeeeee~ xD
Favorite Ohime release: I'm Lucky Girl, because I love this song xD and all voice of members sound really AWESOME! <3 and your mix is really AMAZING!
What does it take to be an Ohime?: I think, Have confidence to sing To get nice songs and attract the public, But also fun to sing, because if not fun song would sound very boring :3~ And give your best effort~ I think ^^!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 am

Oops. >_< I wasn't thinking and I registered an account here instead of posting as a guest. ;___; I'm so sorry!!!!

Nickname: Hanii
Youtube Username: itshanni3
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 110% -- no point in being in a group giving less than that! :O
Country/Nationality: USA
Vocal range: Rather low to super high soprano, I can belt really high and clearly/nicely, too. ^_^
How long you have been dubbing or singing: Singing my entire life, dubbing in Japanese since February (4 months)
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Video Mixing/Graphics Design
Video/Graphics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrkG7hG-9E & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRznGDpr9qk&feature=feedu
Also for Graphics: http://hanii.me
Audition Song: First Kiss by Aa! (It's a little older, but it shows my range the best. ^_^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQ_QGtj1_0
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: To be honest, I'm kind of doing an out with the inactive/bad in with the good sort of thing. >_< That sounds mean, but that's the truth. There are just a few I'm not leaving any time soon, and the majority of them only have a new single every couple of weeks to do, so it's not a big deal. ^_^ I have tons and tonsss of time to dedicate to each project I'm in. <3 I wouldn't join a new project if I didn't think I could give it all I had. <3
Project/s you own: N/A
Favorite H!P group/s: Buono!, C-ute, S/mileage, MoMusu, Berryz (I always rank them like that XD)
Favorite H!P idol/s: Suzuki Airi, Maeda Yuuka, Tanaka Reina, Takahashi Ai, Sugaya Risako (top five for the win! XD)
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: I don't really have any I really like aside from H!P. AKB48 isn't bad, but I really only like a handfull of their stuff. I'm an H!P girl. Razz
Favorite Ohime release: Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara, followed closely by Bravo! :3
What does it take to be an Ohime? I think activity is probably number one. An Ohime has to put in the time to give the best vocals she can, as well as a sweet sort of personality. An Ohime also has to have a sense of humor and know when to be serious and when it's time to have fun! Very Happy Honestly, there's a Buono! video that I think fits an Ohime perfectly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDhsJBrJyJs

Thank you very much for your time--I really appreciate it. ^_^ And best of luck to my fellow auditionees! Again, I'm so sorry for registering!! Most forums on here require you to register to post, so I just assumed and I shouldn't have. *hides face in embarrassment* >_<
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 am

It's okay Hanii-chan. ^_^
We don't really kill non-members who make their own accounts here. Wink
It's cool~ ^^
Plus we do allow non-members to access the forum and such. ^^ So no biggie~
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 am

Oh yay, good! ^__^ I'm so relieved. <3 Arigato, gozaimashita.(‐^▽^‐)Then I hope I can make friends even if I don't make it in around here. <33 You guys all seem so wonderful. (`・ω・´)
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 am

Do itashimashite. 8D I'm sure you would. But this forum is almost like dead most of the time. haha. ^^ But the girls are really fun and friendly. Smile Good luck for the auditions Hanii-chan!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 am

Awww that's sorta sad. XD But I'll stop spamming this thread. ^_^ Thank you very much, Nina-senpai! <3
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 am

Waah, I'm listening to everyone's auditions -- everybody is so good!! I'm honored to even be among you all in this XDD Good luck everyone!! <3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 pm

It's sometimes sad hanii-chi, but we get to talk with the members through yt pm more. Smile

Ganbatte Risa-chan~ ^^
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Nickname: Rion
Youtube Username: sn1997413
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 100% ^^
Country/Nationality: China,Hong Kong ~^^~
Vocal range: I think...Medium...><
How long you have been dubbing or singing: about one year or more, I have joined the school choir when I was in primary school but I didn't really start dubbing at that time
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: ...I don't know how to do...but I am willing to learn ><
Audition Song: bararaika
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd_xTV0Wu4s]
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: A lot...ShuffleUpPro and some in Chinese website ^^
Project/s you own: N/A
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning musume, Berryz kobo, C-ute, S/mileage,etc...(a lot ^^)
Favorite H!P idol/s: Shimizu Saki, Michishige Sayumi, Okai Chisato, Wada Ayaka, Abe Natsumi
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: Mizuki Nana, Nishino Kana
Favorite Ohime release: a lot...^^ I like I'm Lucky Girl most ><
What does it take to be an Ohime? I love your project and I love singing ^^

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luru Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Nickname: Luru
Youtube Username: Airiii93
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 98%
Country/Nationality: Finnish
Vocal range: Low and High
How long you have been dubbing or singing: I have been singing always but dubbing I start in 2010
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm not really good in those ^^'
Audition Song: Morning Musume - Only you
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: I'm in FullStars Project, Fruitmix Project, HoshiProDubs, Hello Studio Label, DaikiChannel, Sky Dreaming PROJECT, PinkuHeartsProject, Yukihana Project, Pucchi Project, Ritsu Project, Baka Kokoro Project, Pinku Usagi Studio, Yoku Project, Pika Pika Angel Pro, Natsu Projectstar.
Project/s you own: I have FullStars Project but that is only little group with two my friends and I have FruitMix Project ;3
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning Musume, S/mileage, C-ute, Berryz Koubou etc.
Favorite H!P idol/s: Airi Suzuki, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Mari Yaguchi, Kanon Fukuda, Ai Kago, Ai Takahashi etc.
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: Ai Otsuka, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Nana Mizuki
Favorite Ohime release: Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari
What does it take to be an Ohime?: Happy, Energy with beautiful voice. :3
Luru
Luru

Back to top Go down

Post by Candii Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Nickname: Candii
Youtube Username: xCandiiKitten
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): I'd say 97% purely because I'm still a student in high school. During the holidays that goes up to like, 99.8%. (^^)
Country/Nationality: UK (England)
Vocal range: Low alto. High notes aren't my forte, but I can do them. :3
How long you have been dubbing or singing: 3-4 years
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Not really. ;; My mixing is certainly not the best.
Audition Song: I'm.. unsure yet. ^^;
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: alo!kira, Daiki, Sweetie Project, Digital Melody, and HSE Studios (which is currently dormant). Then some other projects that kinda.. died. Lol. I'm also in the audition process for IroKokoroProject.
Project/s you own: I own Digital Melody Productions (xxDigitalMelodyPro), a VOCALOID chorus group.
Favorite H!P group/s: S/Mileage, Morning Musume, W, MiniMoni
Favorite H!P idol/s: Tanaka Reina <3<3<3<3, Michishige Sayumi, Sugaya Risako, Hagiwara Mai
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: PASSPO☆ <3<3, Masui Mio <3<3, Tokyo Girl's Style, Nishino Kana, MOON Kana
Favorite Ohime release: I loved "Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari". It was really beautiful and you can tell the effort everyone put in <3 The mixing quality was fantastic, too.
What does it take to be an Ohime? I think definately dedication and hard work, of course, because it's clear to see you put a lot of thought and effort into your releases. I also feel because of the "Ohime" image that you should be a sweet and kind girl, and that everyone should be kind to eachother and.. as cheesy as it sounds, like a big family. x'D <3 And of course, a voice to fit a princess. <3

Candii

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieNatsuyaki Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 am

(Sorry, I thought we needed to make an account, so I did!)

Nickname: Allie
Youtube Username: AllieNatsuyaki
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 90%
Country/Nationality: USA/White xD
Vocal range: It depends on the song really. Some people some I have a high voice, while others say deep so I don't know what to believe.
How long you have been dubbing or singing: Only about 5 months ;__;
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can audio and video mix but no graphic design, sorry Sad
Audition Song: Momoiro Sparkling (uploading, I will send it to you with a sample of my mixing)
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: A lot xD the ones that I currently am in are: Konichiwa!, Hanabi, AkiFuyu, AmaiFruit, NijiFruit, Niji, KanariOnna, PinkuHearts, HimawariTaiyou, HeartProjectDub, Kakoii, BonBonMatsuri, BakaKokoro!!, Pucchi.. others that i can't think of.
Project/s you own: KonichiwaProject, PinkuHeartsProject, NijiFruitProject, BakakokoroProject
Favorite H!P group/s: Morning Musume!! Also, C-ute, Berryz Kouou, Buono, and S/mileage
Favorite H!P idol/s: Junjun!!!! but currently it is Miyabi Natsuyaki and Saki Nakajima
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: I don't really listen to jpop outside of H!P but I like SNSD and American music like Lady Gaga, Evanescence, Paramore, No Doubt, and Sublime
Favorite Ohime release: I think Bravo, I really really love that one Smile
What does it take to be an Ohime? I think that you have to be not just only a wonderful singer, but also a wonderful person. I think that it's your heart that counts, as well as your ability to sing Smile

AllieNatsuyaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilychu Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 am

Nickname: Lily
Youtube Username: therealallisons
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): Ima go with a good 98%. i need 2% off for sicknesses
Country/Nationality: USA
Vocal range: hmm really anything!
How long you have been dubbing or singing: dubbing and singing lessons: about 2 years.
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: audio & video
Audition Song: Hhhmmmm probably Suppin to Namida
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: Well, i've been in a LOT of INACTIVE projects, and it's really upsetting when they all die on me because the other members are lazy!!! D; But the ones that are active i'm in are HoshiProDubs, Konichibaproject, alo!kira, saihateproject, doubutsupro, hanabiprojects, and a vocaloid group called xxDigitalMelodyPro
Project/s you own: Saihateproject
Favorite H!P group/s: Berryz Koubou, Morning musume
Favorite H!P idol/s: RISA NIIGAKI, Maki Goto
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: Passpo, Ayu, nana mizuki, evanescence, cobra starship, really random stuff.
Favorite Ohime release: I'm lucky girl
What does it take to be an Ohime? Welp, an awesome voice for starters. I doubt i can compare with all of you and some auditioners, but i'll try my best! Some people like my voice. I don't very much. But i think it also takes a dedication and activeness! Inactive people baisically ruin awesome groups!! And of course, a kind person who won't be rude to any of the members~

Lilychu

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanette Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:23 am

Nickname: Jean (:
Youtube Username: baabygrrl2
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 95% because: i am a very easy person to come in contact with , i recieve emails off my phone so i can read my messages right away ~ the only 5 percent i am lacking is that i am frequently busy so i can only record lines on specific days , but it does not mean i cannot send on time ~ ^_^ punctuality is key ~~~~
Country/Nationality: canada / chinese
Vocal range: medium to high Very Happy
How long you have been dubbing or singing: probably for about 5 years ! although youtube deleted my old account TT____TT unfortunately so i dont have much songs on my channel ~ although i have been a part of many group dubs & i have done alot of solos myself ^_^
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: i can audio mix quite well but i am currently still working on my video mixing ! ~
Audition Song: momoiro sparkling <3
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: there is a list of projects i am currently in on my channel information Smile of you wish to go look @ it !! ~
Project/s you own: i do not own any atm ^__^ i am thinking about it but i do not have enough time on my hands ~ maybe one day !
Favorite H!P group/s: berryz kobo & c-ute
Favorite H!P idol/s: miyabi natsuyaki <3333
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: i do not listen to much japanese outside of H!P so i dont have a favorite ~
Favorite Ohime release: i'm lucky girl ^__^
What does it take to be an Ohime? well i think it does take some dubbing experience , also very important is potential and ability to put your best efforts into every song ^_^ as long as that is done ~ it is consider a good member !! ~~~ ( dont forget responsibility !! being active and sending lines in on time )
<3 thank you

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Nickname: Kei
Youtube Username: SumomoKei
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 95%
Country/Nationality: USA/ American-Asian
Vocal range: Med-Low
How long you have been dubbing or singing: 1 year
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can do all of them, visit my project AmaiFruitProject
Audition Song: Koi Kana
Project/s you've been in/still in/plan to be in: SweetieProject, HanabiProject, KonichiwaProject, NijiFruitProject, SeikoProject, HimeSakuraProject, YoruProject, DestinyTeam, PikaPikaProject, HeartProjectDubs, ProjectLovelyGirls, PinkuHeartsProject, PucchiProject, CrunchyrollChorus, KangakuGensoProject, SmilePro
Project/s you own: AmaiFruitProject, AkemiProject
Favorite H!P group/s: S/mileage, Buono, C-ute, Momusu
Favorite H!P idol/s: Kanon, Miyabi, Airi, Maimi, Ai, Reina
Favorite groups/idols outside H!P: NYC, SNSD
Favorite Ohime release: I'm Lucky Girl
What does it take to be an Ohime? I don't know, I just want to have fun singing with people that I know and some people around the world Smile

Kei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next