Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation

+3
Karrihime
Ai
Nina
7 posters

Go down

Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Empty Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation

Post by Nina Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 am

It's a bit sudden but Yanagihime, Yuukihime, from first generation, hanahime, will be graduating soon. She has been telling me about her wish to graduate earlier this year. It was originally planned on August however due to recent events, it has been moved earlier. Yuukihime will be graduating to continue studying for college. We wish her all the best in the world.

Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Yuuki10
Graduation Announcement from Yuukihime (January 8, 2012):
" I am going to quit this project.. that's because I'm moving out of my house and going to another.. yeah.. state (don't know how to call it) in the Netherlands. So I'm gonna be away 2.5 hours with the train from my hometown. And I'm only gonna be home on the weekends at first every weekend, but later maybe only 1 or 2 weekends a month! That's for my University of professional education, or just college how everyone calls it different in their countries."

Graduation Announcement from Yuukihime (April 8, 2012):
"Since the mic I use is from my brother, and he wants the mic in his apartment, I can't sing anymore in this project.
It's so sad I know. And If the mic was still in my room, I would have to go in August because of my studies in another city in the Netherlands. sooo, It's faster now :O Sooo... I want to thank you for ALL you support, and I love you all ! We will keep contact on youtube right? I will check ALL the vids.. We just have to see how I will graduate! I want really like to end this in a good way, and not just disappear :O"

Graduation Message from Ninahime:
"It shocked me a lot. I thought our first graduation would not be this soon. Since Yuukihime told me her plan to graduate, I was preparing myself for the first loss of OHP in August. However, I was not prepared for it being more or less 2 months earlier. Just after the anniversary too. It sort of breaks my heart. However, this is something we couldn't do anything about. She's going to leave to create a beautiful future for herself by going to college. I'm proud of her for this. We'll just have to make every last bit of moment count until her graduation."

She will be graduating with One More Day (Chocolat), her song of choice with the first generation members as per her request. The date for her graduation has still not been set.
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Empty Re: Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation

Post by Ai Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:25 pm

WHAT. *shock* @_@

I guess this marks the first graduation in OHP...
Yuukihime, I'm sad to see you go like this, since we were in the same generation together and all, and your kpop recommendations reminded me occasionally that I'm still Korean and that I can speak Korean (in the process of being Americanized... LOL). But since it's your choice, I'll respect it and I wish the best for you in your future! =]

And I'm glad that you'll still be in the anniversary dub too (your awesome sexy monster for doing lines quickly) XD

*goes to learn the chocolat song*
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation Empty Re: Yanagihime Announces Her Graduation

Post by Karrihime Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 pm

I knew that Yuuki-hime would graduate this year, but not that soon T___T
I will miss you .. Like ALOT!!
Even though we didn't talk much in CharmsPro, and barely talk that much now either XD

But this graduation is pretty different from what I'm used to..
This is just like when REAL IDOLS graduate T____T
You will always be a OtomeHime in my heart anyways Very Happy
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

oh gosh charmspro ;___; Well, most of us did come from there then we came here all because of Nina...

buuuuut that just makes me more.... ;___; Yuuki-chan HAS been around for so long (counting the CharmsPro times), we were sub-leaders back then along with Belly, remember? XD Good old times. And although I haven't sung with you so much, all those memories have been a great part of my dubbing life.

AHHHH I still can't process in my head that we're losing a member. XD Well, because WE AREN'T. Yuukihime will always be an OHP princess even after she graduates, ne? ^^ I wish you all the best and I hope your school life will totally be great. Maybe someday, you can come back here again~ <3
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 am

Karrihime wrote:
But this graduation is pretty different from what I'm used to..
This is just like when REAL IDOLS graduate T____T

OMG I felt the same way...

like, in other projects, when I heard someone will graduate, I was like, "oh they must be busy. Bye~ hope to see you on other yt stuff~"
But this time, I felt like a *PANG* in my heart, like when I heard Koha was graduating, or something like that.... Guess OHP is a really big part of my life now... Yuukiiiiiiiii ;___;
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 am

Oh gosh. ;w; I didn't think this would be so soon either. I knew she would be leaving us, but... that's so soon. ;w; Yuuki-hime, I wish you the best and more with your studies and everything else! <3<3 It's been a lot of fun having you s a senpai. <3
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Aahw you girls.. so sweet!
It's so sad to leave this project, I really thought I could sing a little longer.. but no, Sad

I really want to sing that chocolat song with the first generation, because we've been together for so long and made so many singles!
I've had a great time! AND YEAH Very Happy IM IN THE ANNIVERSARY! =')
HAPPY.!

Yeah for my college I will have to move -,- So I will be 2,5 hours with the train away from home 0_0

I've had so much fun with you guys!
Yes, I will graduate like in Hello!Project.
And I will always listen to your new singles! Ofcourse! I'm not gone for good. I'LL BE BACK.. MUWHAAUAHAA. well not with the singing, but as a princess ofcourse!

I love you girls. so much! I love you
Yuuki
Yuuki

https://www.youtube.com/user/shiningforliving

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 pm

*A wild Mychuu appears*

Yuuu-chaaan~
Even though I'm not in OHP i've spent quite some time on the forums here during auditions so it's sad to see one of the members go, especially a 1st gen member (>w<)
But I hope you have fun with OHP until you graduate, and after too of course x3 I bet your graduation single will be awesome =D
And as for the University stuff I wish you good luck with exams. You know you can do it! and also lots of fun with the study later on x3 If you were to go study somewhere close to My-chuu I'd just drag you over here and let you record here x3

Be sure to keep trying your hardest until you graduate !
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Awwwwww ;A; My-chan.. I'm gonna study in Vlissingen, Zeeland..

Sad so far away yes.. -,- Yeah it's sad, but I will keep following OHP ofcourse !
Yuuki
Yuuki

https://www.youtube.com/user/shiningforliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down