Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation

4 posters

Go down

Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Empty Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation

Post by Nina Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm

After Yanagihime's graduation announcement, another sudden graduation has been announced. This time, Otome hime project's leader, Sakurahime or Ninahime, from the first generation, hanahime, will be graduating shortly after Yuukihime. She got accepted into a group in her country to perform. With her school schedule and upcoming practices with the group, she has decided to graduate.

Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Nina12

Graduation Announcement from Ninahime (May 14, 2012)
" I know this is too sudden but I have decided to graduate from this group. You might be shocked that a leader has to graduate from a group especially when I'm the one who has made this. The reason for my graduation is this. I'm already a college student and it's been getting harder and harder for me to concentrate on my studies while continuing to do my best for the project. And something came up along the way. I auditioned and, luckily, got in a group in my country who covers morning musume songs and performs live at conventions and is even starting to get to ask for slots for guesting on television. It's a very big dream of mine to go out there and perform what I really love and I hope you understand that. I really hate to leave this group but I don't want you girls to get dragged just because of me and the schedules I'm gonna get because of school and practices. Because of that, I have decided to graduate. Anyway, until the end of my term, I shall do my best and after, I will keep on supporting OHP."

The project will be entrusted to a new leader which will be announced a few days before her graduation. She will be graduating with the song, Namidacchi. As of now, there is no set date for her graduation.
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Empty Re: Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation

Post by Miyako Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

;w; I'm sad that you'll graduate, because this if my favorite online project. But at the same time, I'm really happy for you ^-^ Must be awesome to go and perform! Good luck Nina~
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Empty Re: Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation

Post by Izumi Sun May 20, 2012 11:40 am

Reading this again only makes it sadder for me, Ninachama... ;^;
But with all of our conversation, I feel like everyone can work together and make it through <3
I'm not happy that you are graduating, but I'm really happy for all of the things you've managed to accomplish and really do wish the best for you <3
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Sakurahime Announces Her Graduation Empty I've just came here

Post by utauhoshii Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

I've just came here! And it's so sad that you're already graduating!
I think that you were one of the most popular members.

Haha, this remembers me about Nakazawa Yuuko's graduating. She graduated in April 2001, and later August new members. That's about me(the new user on this forum, and at next audition I will try my best too) and you(the amazing leader).

Good luck in your future career. And I hope that you will shine in real-life. Be a star, baby!
utauhoshii
utauhoshii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down