Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released!

+6
Risa
My-chan
Lena
Karrihime
Belly
Nina
10 posters

Go down

Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Empty Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released!

Post by Nina Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:13 am

OHP's 2nd Generation Search, the Shining Auditions has already been closed and out of 26 participants only 2 has made it into OHime's Kiramekihime Generation!

These 2 girls garnered a total of 86.3 and 77.3 out of a total of 100 points that could be collected for the whole event.
So please welcome the new Otomehimeproject's Generation 2 members!

Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Winner10

From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the auditions and we do hope to see you again in generation 3!

And yes, you can still spam in the forum. ;]

Also, Shining Start album download has been released!
Please check out the town market or click here to download!

--Ninahime

Last edited by Nina on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Empty Re: Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released!

Post by Belly Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Yaay!
Congratulations new members! 8D
Hope the message reaches you soon too xD
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released! Empty Re: Otome Hime Project's 2nd Generation Results And Shining Start Album Download Released!

Post by Karrihime Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Congrats ~ <3
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 pm

YAY!!! Congrats Hanii and Izumi XD! the first time i saw 2 of us will get in i know u will be XD! so nice!! =D congrats and thanks a lot to ohp for this ^^ i'm so happy also a bit sad but i knew i wont pass XD!
keep doing ur best work ;D and hope another time i could get in =) (when more than 2 get in xD)
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Congrats Izuzu an Haniiii <3
actually I expected that you would get in already. but really well done!
I'll take Risa with me to join gen. 3 when those auditions are hold!!!
MAKE ME PROUD OF YOU when your first OHP release is there =D

And to Lena and Lily...
GIRLS I LOVE YOU AND YOU BOTH KNOW IT. you both did such a wonderful job!! so to you also congrats for making it that far!!
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Yayyyy!! Congrats Izumi and Hanii!! <3 I'm so, so proud of you girls, you have no idea :3

Lily and Lena, you guys did such an amazing job as well, congrats on having made it as far as you did, I love you guys <3

AND YES, MY-CHAN. WE WILL DOMINATE 3RD GEN. WATCH OUT, OHP. ;D -SHOT- but srsly. I'mma keepin' my eye on y'all now~ <3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:44 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
You have NO IDEA how happy I am to see these results right now.
I woke up to this and omgomgomgomgomg.

Ever since I saw this project I have wanted to be in it and now...
omg guys I'm like hyperventilating right now omgomgomgomgomg <33333333

Thank you ALL so much for the support, votes, kind words and -- most importantly -- the friendships I was able to make and the level of closeness I was able to achieve with all of you. I'll treasure this all forever. Also, congrats to Hanii! I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of OHP, HANBUNPINKUUUUU <3

Also, I want to say good job to all of the auditioners! This has been a veeeeeeeery long and stressful journey, but it was totally worth it in the end! Thank you all SO much! <3

I'm prepared to start my journey now as a Kiramekihime now! Thank you all SO much! >w<
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 pm

congrats to both Izumi and Hanii! Welcome to da group~ <3

and for everyone else, we look forward to hearing your improved voices for gen. 3 auditions!
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

Congratz izumi and haniiii!~ Hanii, you shined the most in Suki Sugite, i knew you were in. And how can you not love Izumi?!?!? I love you both♥

I highly doubt i'll be auditioning for gen 3, however. -resists throwing bitchfit- after what you guys said to Risa, tbh i'm scared to audition again. And this took so much time for nothing~ I just don't want to be bashed through a computer screen. I really want to see that person appologize to Risa..... just saying...

However, can i see my critiques from the judge that said the stuff about Risa and Hanii? I am extremely curious.

And i know i just totally fucked myself over for having any chance at gen.3 but i think that needed to be said. :] have a nice day minna~
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 am

Aww, Lily ;__; <3

And I am quite curious about what all the judges said about everyone. LOL

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 am

@Risa

I agree i'd like to see all comments by judges, even without the judge name cuz that's not what I care about, it's just their opinions I want to know =3
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 am

RISA I ♥ UUUU

But, yeah. I really want to see what that person was saying about me... curiosity, ya know?
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Well, you guys can know my judging if you'd like. ^^ :DD
Ask the toher judges if they want to give out theirs too. If you want my critiques you can send me a pm! Very Happy
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Ninaaaa~! I want to know my critique from you Very Happy -not sure whether to PM you on YT or here so just made a forum post- -SHOT-

Heck, if all the judges could send me theirs, that would be great. Don't worry, I don't bite. =3

Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Sent. Very Happy
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

I could totally give out critiques..... if you send me a pm XD
/user/itslovelybeige
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm fairly certain I'm too terrified to get another one. n_n
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 am

I would love to see all of the critiques too! <33333
If I'm allowed, I mean xD
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Also I'd like to see my critiques from all judges to improve ^^
Sankyuuu <3

And lily *huggles* i wont have any chance on gen.3 also XDDDD!!! but i have u instead =D xDD
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down