Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
RANDOM QUESTIONS! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RANDOM QUESTIONS!

5 posters

Go down

RANDOM QUESTIONS! Empty RANDOM QUESTIONS!

Post by Raii Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Because this forum is so dead recently.
Answer these if you're bored. 8D Not forcing anyone to though.

1.) Your favorite OHP release (overall)
2.) Your favorite OHP audio mix
3.) Your favorite OHP video mix
4.) Your favorite OHP graphic
5.) Your favorite OHP single
6.) Your favorite OHP single mini
7.) Your favorite OHP album
8.) Your favorite OHP casted release
9.) Your favorite OHP colorcoded release
10.) Your favorite OHP auditions
11.) OHP member you think that fits her color most
12.) Favorite OHP era/lineup
13.) Why do you think it's hard to get in OHP? (lol) *cough* obaa *cough*
14.) What do you think makes OHP so unique?
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP
16.) Who do you think is/are the most quiet member/s
17.) Who do you think is/are the craziest fangirl/s in OHP
18.) Who do you think is/are the kindest member/s
19.) Who do you think is/are the cutest member/s
20.) Who do you think is/are the funniest member/s
21.) Who do you think is/are the laziest member/s
22.) Who do you think is/are the member/s with no life (aka always online)
23.) Who do you think is/are the scariest (iyaa kowai) member/s
24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first?
25.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you not recognize?
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is?
27.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive earliest?
28.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive late?
29.) If we were all to meet in real life, what do you plan us to do? and where?
30.) If you were to create a sub unit with OHP members, who are the members and what song should they sing?

Answer away! I know you're bored. XD
I'd like to see 4th gen answer this. Really, we need to get to know you guys better! bounce 
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

RANDOM QUESTIONS! Empty Re: RANDOM QUESTIONS!

Post by Karrihime Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

1.) Your favorite OHP release (overall) I'm Lucky Girl (vers. 1) because it's our FIRST DUB EVEEER!!
2.) Your favorite OHP audio mix Help Me! - it's so complicate to mix IMO, and Nina did a good job there~
3.) Your favorite OHP video mix Flower Power - it looked SO cool!!
4.) Your favorite OHP graphic Aitai x3, Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara, Gee & Help Me! - can't choose here ^__^''
5.) Your favorite OHP single A Girl's Wish (Kono Chikyuu/Kare to Issho/Gee) - I loved these songs xDD
6.) Your favorite OHP single mini Baby! Koi ni Knockout! - because I liked how it turned out~
7.) Your favorite OHP album Ohimesama no Hajimete - because of the "firstness" lol.
8.) Your favorite OHP casted release Uchouten Love
9.) Your favorite OHP colorcoded release Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku - PURE AWESOMENESS!!
10.) Your favorite OHP auditions - The first one (2nd gen), because it was our first xD
11.) OHP member you think that fits her color most Ahh, a lot of us do.. ;w; But if I have to choose: Pinku-combi, Bejjy, & KK-combi (seriously.. they fit us too much, those colours).
12.) Favorite OHP era/lineup I'm gonna be self-loving here and say the first generation (when we were 5) and just started out, and we never quite understood where this were going ^__^
13.) Why do you think it's hard to get in OHP? (lol) *cough* obaa *cough* Yes, obaa~ And Ai and Bejjy - those two are quite difficult to please xDDD
14.) What do you think makes OHP so unique? We are weird \ o /
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP Pinku-tandem 4EVAH (lol)
16.) Who do you think is/are the most quiet member/s THE WHOLE 4TH GEN, and obaa~
17.) Who do you think is/are the craziest fangirl/s in OHP Well... I guess Bejjy and myself.. And Raii & Miyako..
18.) Who do you think is/are the kindest member/s Obaa~ + Raiichu~
19.) Who do you think is/are the cutest member/s RAIIIII~bebii~
20.) Who do you think is/are the funniest member/s The one I'm most laughing of is Kitty. Because I can guess what kind of expressions she makes when I'm trying to troll her xDDD
21.) Who do you think is/are the laziest member/s Me (at least IRL)
22.) Who do you think is/are the member/s with no life (aka always online) Me..
23.) Who do you think is/are the scariest (iyaa kowai) member/s Bejjy. Of course... Have you seen her fangirling over otomegeemu?
24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first? Kitty XDDDDDDDDDD
25.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you not recognize? 4th gen and Ai (because she hides her face in her dance videos..)
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is? I have no idea. Not me at least, because I eat small portions (but really often) Neutral
27.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive earliest? It depends were we are meeting, but I feel like Miyaki would
28.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive late? Kitty.. ALWAYS KITTY.. She's slower than a turtle when getting ready..
29.) If we were all to meet in real life, what do you plan us to do? and where? I bet the person we were going to would take us out sight-seeing :DD AND SHOPPINGGGGG!! And we would of course talk really loudly the whole time lol!
30.) If you were to create a sub unit with OHP members, who are the members and what song should they sing? I have no idea..
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:19 pm

When did I become a quiet member huh ;A;
Papa doesn't know her daughter. xD
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:25 pm

OMG - I actually.. Forgot that you were in 4th gen xDDDDDDD
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 pm

I love these kind of things >w<
And Papa, I'm a 4th gen, oboete kudasai ne~

1.) Your favorite OHP release (overall): Resonant Blue. The vocals, hnnnng~ ♥
2.) Your favorite OHP audio mix: Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita, it's just... so perfect. And the echo and all. I'm so happy about it *w*
3.) Your favorite OHP video mix: Aitai 3x na and Flower Power.
4.) Your favorite OHP graphic: Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara, I actually love all the graphics from the first gen covers. They're so gorgeous.
5.) Your favorite OHP single: The 4th single, Taking a Chance of Love and Life.
6.) Your favorite OHP single mini: I don't know... Otakebi Boy WAO!
7.) Your favorite OHP album: Ohimesama no Hajimete, again, I really love the first gen stuff.
8.) Your favorite OHP casted release: Midnight Temptation :3 But I also really love Sekaiichi HAPPY Na Onna no Ko.
9.) Your favorite OHP colorcoded release: Resonant Blue I guess.
10.) Your favorite OHP auditions: 3th gen
11.) OHP member you think that fits her color most: The Pinkduo and Raii and Nina =D
12.) Favorite OHP era/lineup: First gen era and the current line up ofcourse.
13.) Why do you think it's hard to get in OHP? (lol) *cough* obaa *cough*: Because we (can I say we?) want quality and active members and you really have to show your talent, but dubbers are lazy, haha.
14.) What do you think makes OHP so unique? The videos and the family-like feel.
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP: Can I be selfish and say Raii & Me blending?
16.) Who do you think is/are the most quiet member/s: My genmates.
17.) Who do you think is/are the craziest fangirl/s in OHP: I think I am. Actually, I'm pretty sure I am, haha.
18.) Who do you think is/are the kindest member/s: Nina and Andry
19.) Who do you think is/are the cutest member/s: Raii 8D
20.) Who do you think is/are the funniest member/s: Karri, Kitty and Belly, together.
21.) Who do you think is/are the laziest member/s: I don't think we have really lazy members... we are just, good at forgetting stuff.
22.) Who do you think is/are the member/s with no life (aka always online): Me and Karri 8D (sorry papa).
23.) Who do you think is/are the scariest (iyaa kowai) member/s: Mama.
24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first?: Raiichu~ ♥ And Hanii.
25.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you not recognize?: My genmates, because I don't even know what they look like.
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is? Raii, haha, together with me. Especially when there's chicken. Now I wanna eat chicken nuggets.
27.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive earliest? Eeehm, I think we're all late, haha.
28.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive late? All of us.
29.) If we were all to meet in real life, what do you plan us to do? and where? KARAOKE PARTYYYY~ Going to the McDo. Trying to dance together. Just fun stuff. ;w;
30.) If you were to create a sub unit with OHP members, who are the members and what song should they sing? I kinda wanna sing two songs really badly at the moment:

Aisaretai no ni...
Mizuki: Me
Eripon: Nina
Riho: Ai
Kanon: Raii

Seishun Domannaka
Haruna: Me
Ayumi: Hanii
Masaki: Karri
Haruka: Belly
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:13 am

Miyako wrote:
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP: Can I be selfish and say Raii & Me blending?
Yes you can be selfish 8D I love our blending tooooo <3
Miyako wrote:24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first?: Raiichu~ ♥️ And Hanii.
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is? Raii, haha, together with me. Especially when there's chicken. Now I wanna eat chicken nuggets.
LOL WHY DO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL. @_@ CHICKEEEEEEN! TORINIKUUUUU! LEZ EAT TOGETHAAAR ZE CHIKIN NUGGETS! cheers 
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 pm

1.) Your favorite OHP release (overall) First question, and I'm already having a hard time xD umm... think I have to go with Resonant Blue! Since it was 3rd gen's debut :3
2.) Your favorite OHP audio mix Aitai Aitai Aitai na <3
3.) Your favorite OHP video mix Flower Power *o*
4.) Your favorite OHP graphic but..but.. they're all so pwetty >3< I can't pick one xD
5.) Your favorite OHP single 4th, Taking a Chance on Love and Life
6.) Your favorite OHP single mini I honestly don't know @__@
7.) Your favorite OHP album Egao to Namida
8.) Your favorite OHP casted release Can I say Aitai x3 again? xD I just love that release so much~
9.) Your favorite OHP colorcoded release Anniversary medley~
10.) Your favorite OHP auditions 3rd I guess?
11.) OHP member you think that fits her color most hmm.. Pinkduo and Nina.. I think x3
12.) Favorite OHP era/lineup I like our current lineup, but also the one before. I like that we aren't so many ^_^
13.) Why do you think it's hard to get in OHP? (lol) *cough* obaa *cough* I think maybe the question answered itself xD
14.) What do you think makes OHP so unique? Because we're not one of those project where we just turn in lines and that's it. We're friends and we're really, really weird 8D and random! and.. eh..yup!
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP Raii, why are you making this so difficult?!?! I dunno >3< everyone can blend so well with everyone >3<
16.) Who do you think is/are the most quiet member/s 4th gen. Except Miyako x3
17.) Who do you think is/are the craziest fangirl/s in OHP You know what, I think there isn't a single one of us that isn't a cray cray fangirl in a way xD
18.) Who do you think is/are the kindest member/s Why are you doing this to me?! T__T *sigh* Nina and Raii, I think :3
19.) Who do you think is/are the cutest member/s Raaaaiiii :3
20.) Who do you think is/are the funniest member/s oh my god, why?!? T_T All of you who are regulars on Skype know how to make me laugh! Seriously xD
21.) Who do you think is/are the laziest member/s I'm gonna quote Miyako on this one: " I don't think we have really lazy members...we're just good at forgetting stuff". xD
22.) Who do you think is/are the member/s with no life (aka always online) me and Miyako I think xD When ever I'm online she almost always online too xD
23.) Who do you think is/are the scariest (iyaa kowai) member/s Does this really need an answer? x3 I think we all agree on Belly and Karri XDDD
24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first? Karri. Obviously x3
25.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you not recognize? 4th gen, except Miyako, and Ai... cuz I dunno what you look like..
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is? Me, Raii and Miyako xDD
27.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive earliest? Definitely not me!! lol
28.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive late? Definitely me!! XDD
29.) If we were all to meet in real life, what do you plan us to do? and where? You'd all get to taste THE best milk chocolate in the world! seriously..you have to! Except Karri, you don't need to, so you wouldn't get  any chocolate :3 mwahahaha!! lol jk xD Just anything fun that would pop into mind ^_^
30.) If you were to create a sub unit with OHP members, who are the members and what song should they sing? If I were to list all the songs I want us to sing, this post would never end @_@
Kitty
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:18 pm

I'm bored so I'm answering this too. XD

1.) Your favorite OHP release (overall) It has to be Wakuteka. *A* I love it so much!
2.) Your favorite OHP audio mix Help me!!! That bridge is just PERFECT. ah, and Busu too! 8D
3.) Your favorite OHP video mix Flower Power and the first gen releases
4.) Your favorite OHP graphic hm, Onna gokoro, Iza susume and Tabidachi no Haru :3
5.) Your favorite OHP single Taking a Chance on Love and Life
6.) Your favorite OHP single mini Aitai 3x na, Yamete yo Sindbad, Ai Araba
7.) Your favorite OHP album Egao to Namida <333
8.) Your favorite OHP casted release Sekaiichi, Kono Machi
9.) Your favorite OHP colorcoded release Anniversary medley, Magical Future, and all the recent stuff
10.) Your favorite OHP auditions All! 2nd gen was fun, 3rd was where I joined and 4th is when I got to judge 8D
11.) OHP member you think that fits her color most Ai-chii, 2nd gen, Yuuki ;A; and Miyakocchi
12.) Favorite OHP era/lineup It was to be the era when 3rd gen just joined. Brings back memories~
13.) Why do you think it's hard to get in OHP? (lol) *cough* obaa *cough* high standards, strict judges, and we only accept an incredibly small amount of people (maximum so far is 4 XD), oh and OBAA.
14.) What do you think makes OHP so unique? We're so noisy in Skype! loljk err, even if our ideas clash and don't really match sometimes, we respect each other's points except the fact that Riho sucks. 8D Oh and we're weird. Oh and we have subtitles (except the recent ones ;A; ) and we're one family <33
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP Definitely 2nd gen *A* I like the Kally-Bejjy duet in Busu too!
16.) Who do you think is/are the most quiet member/s I doubt anyone's quiet. Some just don't show it XD
17.) Who do you think is/are the craziest fangirl/s in OHP WE ALL ARE. lol
18.) Who do you think is/are the kindest member/s Nina~ Andry~ hahahaha
19.) Who do you think is/are the cutest member/s IZUUUUU <3 so adorable ;A;
20.) Who do you think is/are the funniest member/s Karri + Belly, Karri + Kitty or Karri vs Nina + Raii hahahaha
21.) Who do you think is/are the laziest member/s I know I am. XDD
22.) Who do you think is/are the member/s with no life (aka always online) me and Karri. idk I always catch her online XD Miyakocchi too, when she's not on vacation. Kitty too, sometimes. 8D
23.) Who do you think is/are the scariest (iyaa kowai) member/s BEJJY-KALLY.
24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first? Probably Nina =)) or Miyakocchi
25.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you not recognize? Ai-chii, Yuiko @_@
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is? Miyakocchi, Kitty, Belly and MEMEMEMEMEMEME =))
27.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive earliest? Probably Obaa =))
28.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive late? Me. =____=
29.) If we were all to meet in real life, what do you plan us to do? and where? Karaoke! Japanese restaurant! Carnival rides! Mall! A concert even! *A* and then in one of the members' house, then we could have a sleepover and cook our own stuff and play games and watch movies and and leave her house a mess HAHAHAHA. and of course video record everything! we can't afford not to have any remembrance of this grand day! *A*
30.) If you were to create a sub unit with OHP members, who are the members and what song should they sing? Somehow I want to hear Ai x Belly singing Daisuki dakara zettai yurusanai
or maybe Aishuu Romantic by 2nd gen or Andry x Nina *A*
or a Reina-Gaki duet by Karri x Kitty
and I wanna hear Yuiko sing as Mai in some song 8D
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:12 pm

1.) Your favorite OHP release (overall)
-- hhmmmm. hmmm. This sounds cheesy but i really love everything. SERIOUSLY.
2.) Your favorite OHP audio mix
-- Help me!! It was the hardest I've mixed and I really love how it turned out~ But besides my mixing, i really loved how bellychama mixed yamete yo! sinbad~ it was soo awesome~~ like original~ ♥️♥️
3.) Your favorite OHP video mix
-- kirai demo suki aishiteru collab? the drawings aren't good I admit~ (me ish so fail) but i liked the idea~ XD so hopefully people who can digitally draw well, (MIYAKOCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) can do something like this is the future~~
4.) Your favorite OHP graphic
-- onna gokora to nanto yara~ omg where did my creativity go?
5.) Your favorite OHP single
-- Single... we have so few but i liked a girl's wish like karri~
6.) Your favorite OHP single mini
-- sekaiichi happy na onna no ko~ I always listen to this~ it's so fun and never gets old
7.) Your favorite OHP album
-- both~ XD
8.) Your favorite OHP casted release
-- Rainbow Pink. Izun as koha and hanii as sayu~ so awesomely cute~
9.) Your favorite OHP colorcoded release
-- The ai believe medley~~ ♥️♥️
10.) Your favorite OHP auditions
-- Sweets auds~ xD
11.) OHP member you think that fits her color most
-- Ai - strong~~, i relaly think karri and kitty got fitting colors since their colors are complementary, the same way they are~
12.) Favorite OHP era/lineup
-- Any era~ I love my members~ :DDD ♥️♥️
13.) Why do you think it's hard to get in OHP? (lol) *cough* obaa *cough*
-- hey! I'm not the only one who judges. you people bully me! TOT But maybe coz we want to keep the project small.
14.) What do you think makes OHP so unique?
-- because an obaa rules it~ LOL. hhhmmm. maybe the fact that we try to really be a family and it shows? And also being fair with lines and stuff. And the fact that we don't care so much about the imperfections of others in singing and just improve. and AHHH! OMG the best thing is OUR BLENDING~~~ seriously, any song, anyone. WE BLEND~
15.) Best duo blendages in the history of OHP
-- a lot and i can't remember. *shot*
16.) Who do you think is/are the most quiet member/s
-- in voice conferences raii and me, but in the forum and chat i think the fourth gen except miyakochi
17.) Who do you think is/are the craziest fangirl/s in OHP
-- omg me and belly and omg raii XD
18.) Who do you think is/are the kindest member/s
-- meeeh. LOL. okay. XD shut up nina. But i think everyone here is kind~ Very Happy
19.) Who do you think is/are the cutest member/s
-- ANDRY! OMG. XD izumi~~ and raii coz she's chibi. XD =)))))
20.) Who do you think is/are the funniest member/s
-- mix belly and karri you'd be laughing for ages~
21.) Who do you think is/are the laziest member/s
-- meeee~ xDDD
22.) Who do you think is/are the member/s with no life (aka always online)
-- ahahaha. sorry karri but you have to go here~ XD
23.) Who do you think is/are the scariest (iyaa kowai) member/s
-- Bellychama~ >OO<
24.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you recognize first?
-- Raii~ XD
25.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will you not recognize?
-- yuiko, ai, and izun? Don't really see much of their faces T^T
26.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will eat the most food there is?
-- I think we all would have an eating contest~ if it's about desserts and chocolate and ice cream, I'm curious as who will eat the most~ XD
27.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive earliest?
-- Miyako and Ai? XD
28.) If we were all to meet in real life, who do you think will arrive late?
-- me~ I get a habit of always being late~ XD
29.) If we were all to meet in real life, what do you plan us to do? and where?
-- OMG WE ALL MEET IN JAPAN and try all the cool stuff there and buy matching shirts and go to amusement parts and go to an H!P concert and aaahh eat a looot~ OMG OMG OMG! XD
30.) If you were to create a sub unit with OHP members, who are the members and what song should they sing?
-- Belly, Ai, Miyako -- something strong~ I'd really love to hear their power~ ♥️♥️
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down