Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms!

+14
utauhoshii
Akushi Chu
Miyako
baabygrrl2
Hanii
My-chan
Riina
Risa
jrocknpoppingirl
xTsubasaYume
Lily
Luru
Rion
Nina
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Empty Re: [STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms!

Post by Nina Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 am

wheeeee I am ready to fail. XD 8D

Nickname: Raii :3

Youtube Account: themakenaikokoro / hanonhoshoaquapearl

Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 80%

Country/Nationality: Filipino

How long you have been dubbing: since late 2007

Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: yes? XD

[If you answered yes to the previous question, please also provide us with a sample links to be sent along with your audition link]

here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLuZE-guKDc

I'm horrible at it I know O.O

Audition Song: Kono chikyuu no heiwa wo honki de negatterun dayo

Project/s you are in: OkashiParadise

Project/s you've graduated from: a lot. :O Charms, Pikuchi, Onigiri Riders, YumeTenshi, etc. XD

Project/s you own: Tsubaki Project XD

Favorite Ohime release: Only You Very Happy

Why do you want to be in OHP?: I wanna join the fuuuuunnnn 8D I love to sing and I want to spread my randomness... again. XD
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Empty Re: [STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms!

Post by Nina Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 am

Nickname:Chuchi
Youtube Account:chuchimiki
Activeness Percentage : usually its 100%..during the summer, but because of school i think my activeness will go down to 88%
Country/Nationality: Vietnamese/French
How long you have been dubbing: hmm.....first time i dubbed was 4 yours ago...O.O...man i was like 10-11...i deleted most of those videos thoufgh..-_- lol....but i think I'll go with 2 years...i kinda stopped dubbing after a computer crash...and it wasn't fixed until a few years later..
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?:i can auto mix and thats basically it:(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBIZ-EIi90 <---yeah...this was when i first used adobe audition...so it might now be the best.
Audition Song: Uchoten LOVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSt_pxLih_s <----this video is on private for only this project to see, if you have trouble trying to get there, TELL ME ASAP*o*
Project/s you are in:
★彡Pikastar Project
★彡Love! Project
★彡FruitMix Project
★彡HSHelloStudio
Project/s you've graduated from:Ones that are inactive-_-
Project/s you own: eh . I do have one, but its hard for me to keep up with it. I It's the project where i used the example of the automix. (the one above)
Favorite Ohime release: Hmmm.....thats a hard one...that one with the most energy....idk...Moonlight night is good:)
Why do you want to be in OHP?: AHHH...you guys are very talented and very encouraging and I'd love to be a part of this awesome (ones with the best graphics, youtube channel, forum, people, talented singers etc....) princess like projects \(*0*)/
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himi!! Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Nickname: Himi-chan
Youtube Account: Fairyxprincess2
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 100%
Country/Nationality: Japanese & Venezulan :3
How long you have been dubbing: about *thinks >...<* 4 months now well 5 after october ends
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?:
[If you answered yes to the previous question, please also provide us with a sample links to be sent along with your audition link]
Audition Song: Mushoku Toumei na mama de
Project/s you are in:
-UsaUmiProject
-MottoImouto GirlDubs
-Himawari♥Taiyou
-EveningMusumeProject
-Yoru! Project
-Blah Dubs
-DoubutsuPro's
-SeikoProject
-AmaiFruitProject
-CandyProjectDubs
-Ritsu Project~

Project/s you've graduated from:
-FruitMusume Project
-Element Dubs
and like 4 others cause they all became inactive

Project/s you own: UsaUmiProject

Favorite Ohime release: Rainbow Pink, kawaii!!!! :3

Why do you want to be in OHP?: This project looks super fun and awsome. It would be a honor to be in it, so i can learn and make friends :3
*looks at ur website* soo pink x.x hehe >.....<

Himi!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Nickname: Miyu
Youtube Account: Miya1993
Activeness Percentage: 90%
Country/Nationality: Finnish
How long you have been dubbing: almost year ^-^
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: no :/ I can do picture's but I'm still novice ^^'
Audition Song:Kataomoi no Owari ni
Project/s you are in: FruitmixProject, RitsuProject, BerryzProject, BellavoceProject, KagayakeProject
Project/s you've graduated from: NyappyProject, PinkuMegamiPro, TamaCollabs
Project/s you own: I don't have
Favorite Ohime release: Moonlight night and Unchouten love etc. >w<
Why do you want to be in OHP?: You guys are just amazing! and last time I didn't get in, so I thought I could try again since I'm changed so much >w<

Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lilo Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Nickname: Lilo-chan
Youtube Account: Kawaiidu21
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 70%
Country/Nationality: France ( French )
How long you have been dubbing: One year
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: No Sorry i'm really bad at this ><
Audition Song: Morning Musume - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Nagatterun da yo!
Project/s you are in: Shouka!Project , UsaUmiProject , Hoshi no kyoku , Hello!Konsato , PikaStarProject , Nyappy!Project
Project/s you've graduated from: FruitMixProject , Ritsu!project
Project/s you own: I don't have projects Smile
Favorite Ohime release: Juicy Heart *o* , But I love all xD
Why do you want to be in OHP?:[list][*] I want to be in OHP because I love Your fandubs , you are really pro and I love your projects XD , I love sing , It's really funny *o*

lilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Please!!! Can you remove the other comment? xD Sorry!
Nickname: Haruka
Youtube Account: SusanKurosaki
Country/Nationality: Chile
How long you have been dubbing: 3 years
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Audio - Yes!; Video - No; graphics- No! ._.
Audition Song: Cinderella Complex
/watch?v=GX4xViyN8Tg&feature=related
Project/s you are in: EgaoKyandi, IM@S Stars, BuonoDeshita, UsaUmiProject, UtsukushiiStudios, TheIdolmasters, KasseiDubs, OkashiDubs, KissuEnt, SuperJuniorDubs, IrotachiProject, etc.
Project/s you've graduated from: PuchiiProject
Project/s you own: EgaoKyandi, BuonoDeshita
Favorite Ohime release: Maji Bomber!!
Why do you want to be in OHP?: All things here are so fantastic! I love sing and make more friends!

Haruka

Back to top Go down

Post by baabygrrl2 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Nickname: jean <3
Youtube Account: baabygrrl2
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 80 %
Country/Nationality: chinese born canadian
How long you have been dubbing: about 5 or 6 years. Smile
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: i can audio mix exceptionally Very Happy the video mixing i am still working on ^_^
here is an example of my audio mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzHUon29eA
Audition Song: sekaiichi HAPPY na onna ko
Project/s you are in: about 5 at the moment , sorry i am not at home to list them becasue they are saved onto my tabs on my browser. Smile
Project/s you've graduated from: i have graduated froma countless amount ! sorry no exact number. Sad
Project/s you own: theHPstudio
Favorite Ohime release: currently has to be uchouten LOVE Very Happy
Why do you want to be in OHP?: because this project seems super hard working, and consistent. the singers also seem super talented and it would totally be an honor to be part of such an awesome group of people !! ^_^

baabygrrl2

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 am

Nickname: Erin Yuzuki
Youtube Account: Helansensei
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 98%
Country/Nationality: Mexico xD Mexican Very Happy yeah!
How long you have been dubbing: Ammm 1year 6 months xD
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Audio mixing xD .youtube.com/watch?v=MYrojIyIBj8&feature=channel_video_title
Audition Song:Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!
Project/s you are in:
Pucchi Project
Jounetsu Gals
MorningFanProject
Egao Kyandi
NeeMiraiProject

Kagayaku Hoshi Project
Project/s you own:
AGGDubs
Favorite Ohime release:Natsu Dakara
Why do you want to be in OHP?: Because I think thaht is really sugoi!!!!!! :O I've always wanted to go into this project, I admire them too!

Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 am

Nickname: Miyako
Youtube Account: MiyakoNoUta
Country/Nationality: The Netherlands ^-^)b
How long you have been dubbing: At the 31th of October, it will be a year!
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Yes, I guess. Only video stuff though. I'm a bad mixer xD
Audition Song: Nanchatte Renai
Project/s you are in:
*Dubbing H!P*
-Okashi Paradise

*Dubbing Vocaloid and Anime songs*
- LotusDreamChorus
- MiraiChorus
- KawaiiChorus
- ThePrettyNightSoupOfDarkness.

Actually, only LotusDreamChorus and OkashiParadise are active. I haven't heard something from the others for ages!
Project/s you've graduated from: None.
Project/s you own: LotusDreamChorus, ThePrettyNightSoupOfDarkness, but TPNSOD is just a little trio from me and my best friends =3
Favorite Ohime release: Ehm, Only You =)
Why do you want to be in OHP?: Well, why not? xD I really love singing, especially in groups. It's great to sing with other girls that have the same passion for singing! And something else, I love the random chat talks and such that you will have with the other girls. Oh, and I really like it to meet people from all over the world!
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Empty はじめまして~ (ノ^_^)ノ

Post by Nami Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Nickname: Namicchan

Youtube Account: Anamibb412

Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): Let's see...huh~!...okay before this, my activeness is like 90%...except for weekday's night due to family night out...but this month my activeness drop because I'm having exams...in Malaysia we call it SPM (you can try searching it when you have time...^ ^)...because it's my last year at high-school....this exam is very important for college applications next year...but I guarantee my activeness will be 98% after 30th November...because I'M FREE~~~ (sorry...got carried away...T_T )

Country/Nationality: Malaysia

How long you have been dubbing: Will be a year on this upcoming december

Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: sorry, I never had the chance to learn mixing~

Audition Song: S/mileage - Jitensha Chiririn (youtube.com/watch?v=i0cCtvFrIuY&feature=related)

Project/s you are in:
i) hp Project
ii) Doubutsu Project
iii) ElementalDubs
iv) ZombieCollabs

i) Fruitmix Project

Project/s you own: I didn't own any project~

Favorite Ohime release: Basically, I love all of them...but I think Only You the best!

Why do you want to be in OHP?: Because I think I can learn a lot from this project...I learn from everyone cause everyone in this group is so amazing~!

Nami

Back to top Go down

Post by Akushi Chu Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Nickname: Akushi Chu
Youtube Account: AxiChu
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 85 %
( when i'm sick/ have exams i'll say 70 % )
Country/Nationality: Belgian
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?:

*Video mixing*
I've been tolded that my PV mixing is good.. but i know i'm not such a good PV mixer as your PV Mixer! 'Sakurahime' realy suprise me everytime !
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr86JSKatUA

*Audio mixing*
NUUHH. I'm such a bad mixer. -buhu- ;w;

*Graphic Design*
@h.. i dont know, i'll work with programs such as: Coral Paint Shop Pro X2
but i think i'm no good in this job...
Audition Song: OMG. Ehhh.. -shrugs-
This one? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gvFwziHALA
[Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo! ]
You have to know i sounded abit nasale and non-energic in this single cause i was SIIIICKK! >.<
Or this one? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MghYLuIEQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
[Marionette's heart]
Project/s you are in: LoveMelodii, HoshiProDubs
Project/s you've graduated from: SexySenpais.[ because they stopped ].
-brainfreeze-
Project/s you own: Nohh, i'm not good in running one. ='33
Favorite Ohime release: Uchouten Love!! ABSOLUTELY! ='DD cause i'll love the mixing, the graphiq design and the wonderfull cute voices!!
Why do you want to be in OHP?: 6 WORDS: CAUSE THIS PROJECT IS EPIC AWSOMESAUSE! I love the creativity in chur PV-mixing.. the awsome singers and the cool graphics and especialy the subs. That's very COOWL cause when you all are singing in a single i'll understand it all! ;DD I started following OHP when the 5th single was released on yt! I was inspired by chu all and if i had the chance to audition i'll go for it!! So... i'm so happy i can audition for this amazing role in OHP. I luff and hope to sing with chu all and becomming a AmaiHime~ <33

Akushi Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by utauhoshii Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am

Nickname: Lavinya
Youtube Account: utauhoshii
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%):Give me a mail with what I have to do and I'll be around 90% active
but remember that in my country there are 5-6 hours different time from Japan, so I can say around 80
Country/Nationality: Romania
How long you have been dubbing: For around 2-3, since I discovered animes, H!P and KARA
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm not so good at doing this things
Audition Song: Maji desu ska! by MoMusu
I'm still not allowed to post external links, because I'm new, but search on my YOUTUBE account FANDUB, with Maji desu SKA! covers
Sorry for Low Volume
Project/s you are in: Honestly, I don't like to participe in fandubs project, but I fall in love with this project
Project/s you've graduated from: Like Above
Project/s you own: I tried to make TheMelodiaProject, but first generation audition ended with no auditioners
Favorite Ohime release: Moonlight Night
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I fallen in love with this project since I saw it first time, I really love it
utauhoshii
utauhoshii

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 am

Nickname: Farrah
Youtube Account: froghaterk
Activeness Percentage: 100% on weekends, about 80% during the week right now because I'm doing a lot of play rehearsals, but those will be over soon so my week nights will be much more open.
Country/Nationality: USA
How long you have been dubbing: since 2005ish - we didn't even upload our covers to youtube back then! XD oh, how things have changed.
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm all up for mixing or graphic design - I prefer only mixing small groups (5 or less) but I'm up for that too
Audition Song: Motto Aishite Hoshii no
Project/s you are in: Okashi Paradise, Kenkou Project, IKP, Twilight Legend
Project/s you've graduated from: Hana Project, Yomusu - probably others, I've been dubbing for years, but those are the ones that come to mind first
Project/s you own: Gongju Girls
Favorite Ohime release: Genie, Only You
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I wanted to audition SO badly for generation two but I got the deadline for auditions confused and was never able to send anything. You guys are both super active and super skilled - exactly the kind of group I have been looking for.

Here are some graphics I've made - some of which are images for solo dubs I never liked enough to upload LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=8uwv69S7Iy4 Here's an example of my audio mixing.

i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/chocokill/MIN.gif
i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/chocokill/HAKANAKUTSUYOKU.png
i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/chocokill/MINZY.gif
i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/chocokill/GACHINKO.png
Farrah
Farrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Nickname: Nana
Youtube Account: TaakiNana
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 85% during the school period and 95% during vacation :3
Country/Nationality: France / French
How long you have been dubbing: 2 years
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm good at Video Mixing. I can audio mix and do graphics design but I'm not thaaat good.
Audition Song: Silver no Udedokei - Morning Musume.
Project/s you are in: Hoshi no Kyoku, AGG Dubs, KasseiDubs, RibbonProDubs, TFF
Project/s you've graduated from: There isn't any and I hope I'll not graduate for any of them n__n
Project/s you own: I don't own any~
Favorite Ohime release: Iza, Susume! Steady, GO! *_____* That groupdub made me love your project. When I first listened to it, I though it was so amazing! Because everybody sounded so energetic and stuff. I put this fandub into my iPod btw~ :3 ♥
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I really love your project >< ; your releases are all amazing.. I've already auditionned for OHP but I wasn't so good at singing and even if I don't consider myself as an amazing singer I really do my best to improve and to get in your project would be really.. something like.... woaaaaaaa *-* ♥ hehehe ^w^

Nana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Nickname: Kido
Youtube Account: BerryzFanJunko
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 70%
Country/Nationality: France
How long you have been dubbing: since 2 years and a half ^^
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm quite bad at all of those ><
Audition Song: Silver no Udedokei | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNZIqjgAC0
Project/s you are in: Hoshi no Kyoku mainly, Ai Girls, RibbonProDubs
Project/s you've graduated from: No one
Project/s you own: No one
Favorite Ohime release: Chu! Natsu party! >w<
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I'm a big fan of this project, seriously. I'll be so glad to be one of the member..
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sakisaki Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Nickname: sakisaki

Youtube Account: sakisaki91

Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 80%

Country/Nationality: Indonesia

How long you have been dubbing: 5 month ..^^

Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: recently start to learn and try audio mix..^^

Audition Song: mano erina - hello esper (is it okay if it was raw vocal only?)

Project/s you are in:
kasseidubs project
amaifruitproject - sapling
eveningmusume - siesta musume
morningfanproject - negai
yumeyumeproject
nakazawa project - nakazawa team

Project/s you've graduated from: none..x)

Project/s you own: doesnt have an idea to make one yet..^^ *I'm bad at managing..xD

Favorite Ohime release: arigatou~ ookiku kansha!~..really loved it.. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Why do you want to be in OHP?: I love all your dub,,and..we'll be hime here..:p

sakisaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuii Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 am

Nickname: Yuii
Youtube Account: YuiiXChii
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 80/90% I think !
Country/Nationality: French :3
How long you have been dubbing: Something like ... huuum half a year !
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can do video mix I think :3
> Heree an exemple of my video mix :3: youtube.com/watch?v=FlbG59h7tJ4
Project/s you are in: Hoshi no Kyoku ; Shunkan Shoujo ;Sakura Melody Pro. ;Nameless DOLLS & Ai Girls
Project/s you've graduated from: RabuProject
Project/s you own: None ~
Favorite Ohime release: Genie ; Iza Susume Steady GO !
Why do you want to be in OHP?: Because I'm an absolute fan of OtomeHime Pro. *___*
It's one of the most amazing project in YT and I'll really really loooove to be a part *q*

Yuii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyo Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 am

Nickname: Kiyo
Youtube Account: MewKiyoko
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 90%
Country/Nationality: America
How long you have been dubbing: 3+ Years
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can do all of these, but I don't have much on hand for graphics since my last computer died with them x3
Audio Mix: youtube[dot]com/watch?v=lMI_EVnVWrY
Audition Song: Shouganai Yume Oibito
Project/s you are in: IroKokoroProject, HoshiPro, Alo!Kira
Project/s you've graduated from: None
Project/s you own: None
Favorite Ohime release: Too hard a question ;_;
Why do you want to be in OHP?: It's a wonderful active group with nice people who have fun singing together~
Audition Link: box[dot]net/shared/npfz5era1zqjke2db13x

Kiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Nickname: Yuu-chan
Youtube Account: Sunny4Lucky
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): err... 95% but if it's school time, 85%.
Country/Nationality: France, French.
How long you have been dubbing: 2 years
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: No, sorry.
Audition Song: Munasawagi Scarlet
Project/s you are in: HappyLittleHeart
Project/s you've graduated from: I think... OkashiParadise because I forgot them ^^"
Project/s you own: HappyLittleHeart
Favorite Ohime release: Juicyheart !
Why do you want to be in OHP?: Because, I really love your songs. Also, I Loooooove singing and it would make me so happy to join ! =D

Yuu-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:11 pm

YAY!! I finally end mixing my song for auditioning again in this amazing project >
Nickname: Lena
Youtube Account: RionDrug
Age: 22 (so old i know ;__;! Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 90% but i could sing in any moment i'm free ;D! i've never been late or i'll tell u with time xD
Country/Nationality: Spain/spanish =D
How long you have been dubbing: I started on a group by net when i was 12 or 13 xD and then I was in forums some years ago also covering random japanese songs. After all, started to join groups and dub by youtube like 17 years or 18 xD singing more frequently =D
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I'm still working on my audio mixing taking tips and reading things to improve but i couldn't say i can mix so good XD! I can video mixing quite good, also with a graphic even i'm a bit bad with photoshop xD but something simple is also cute =D
Audition Song: Boogie Train
Project/s you are in / Project/s you've graduated from: it could be more XD! and also the concert projects.. xD

√ Active projects:
» Seigaku Himitsuka
» HoshiDubs
» Hanabi!Project
» Breaking Records
» Yumeiro Project
» ZettaiKarenStudios
» Motto Imouto
» Lovemelodii
» Doubutsu Project!
» Lolliprodubs
» FruitMix Project
» Pucchi Project
» Nanairo Club
» Atarashii
» Pikastar
» Ai Girls
» Kesa Musume

✖️ Inactive/Hiatus/Graduations projects:
» WakuseiProDubs
» Ikimono Idol
» Fuyutsukistudio (graduate)
» Starzproject
» Chansu Project
» Neko Projects (graduate)
» Kaori!Project
» IsshouProject
» Harusaki Project
» ThesubarashiiProject
» MankaiDubs (graduate)
» Enka! Project
» Hoshizora Project
» Osaka Project
» Hatsukoi Project Dubs
» Yume Projects
» Sexii Princezz
» The La Chicas
» Shunjuproject
» Chu Projects
» Mirai no yume dubs
» Shiawase Project
» Suteki Station
» Yukiakari Projects
» Candy Projects
» Destiny Team (graduate)
» Itadakimasu Project
» Hoshi no Hime
» SummerPearlProjects
» StrawberryzProject
» Shiro!Projecto
» Sakurasprings
» MiraiyumeProject
» Hoshi no egao
» Hikari Project
» Goddes Project
» HAE project
» LemonBerryPro
» KagayakuHoshiProject (graduate)
» EAB48 (graduate)
» Angels of the night (graduate)
» Ongaku no Ai Project
» Fruity Musume
» PinkuUsagiStudio
» Saihate Project (graduate)
» Miracle Project
» Saikyo Studios
» Akarui Mirai Project
» Reinbo Project

Project/s you own: I don't have any project cause i can't mix properly but i help in some projects and in some of them i'm co-admin
Favorite Ohime release: probably Maji Bomber ;D even i couldn't choose one cause i love most all xDDD but i love that song and ur version sound sooo energetic Wink
Why do you want to be in OHP?: Cause i love all songs u did and all voices in it =) i think i can improve with the project and also giving it something cute and melodic =D

Sankyu for auditions againnn <33!! I'll do my re-best this time ò_o!! xD
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Nickname: Kitty
Youtube Account: LittleKittyAngel2
Country/Nationality: Norway/Norwegian.
How long you have been dubbing: About 2 years.
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can do audio mixing and videomixing, but I'm best at video mixing. Can't do much of graphics design :/

Audition Song: Jishin Motte Yume wo Motte Tobittsu Kara.

I'll send the links to your YT channel Smile

Project/s you are in: Cosmos Project, Dobutsu Project (not debuted yet), SisterDubs (not debuted yet).
Project/s you've graduated from: None.
Project/s you own: DreamingAngelsGen, PikaPikaAngelPro(Joint with Karri), TheKKProject(joint with Karri)
Favorite Ohime release: Genie Japanese Orgel Version ^^
Why do you want to be in OHP?: I think OHP seems like a really fun and active project, with lots of great singers! I love to join new projects to improve my singing and to make new friends^^ And OHP sounds really great in every release, and according to Karri, you girls are really nice as well, and that's the kind of project I want to be in Smile

Kitty

Back to top Go down

[STEP 1] Instructions and Audition Forms! - Page 2 Empty Audition~

Post by Phob Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 am

Nickname: Phob
Youtube Account: TheMegaPhob
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): 90-95%
Country/Nationality: Scotland / British
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: Sometimes / No/ Definitely!
Audition Song: Ano hi ni Modoritai - Ai Takahashi & Risa Niigaki
Project/s you are in:
Active
[list] Hanabi! Project
Hyphen「-」Project
Fruity! Musume
NaiSweetProject
NakazawaProject
Doubutsu! Project
SWS Fandubs
Utsukushi Entertainment
Shuffle UP! Pro
Hoshi no Kyoku
Love! Project
UsaUmiProject
AmaiFruitProject
EgaoKyandi
Pucchi! Project
Elemental Dubs
Destiny Team
~There's more, I think, but I forget them~

Inactive
Bueno! Project
AoiSoraProject
IcyStarProject
IchigoAmeProjects
[L]ovely [G]irls Project
Miracle! Project
Itazura Project
WLD48
NijiFruitProject
StarKissDubs
HPCovers
FK Entertainment
Aegyo Saisei
KawaiiLove Project
Keekiya Project

Project/s you've graduated from: I've never graduated any, but I was kicked out of Seiko Musume xD Only group I've ever been kicked out of!
Project/s you own: Hyphen「-」Project
Favorite Ohime release: I'm Lucky Girl and Natsu Dakara!
Why do you want to be in OHP?: This project seems really active and really strong~ There seems to be close bon between all the members, something I value greatly in projects *O* And I like how all the members have such diverse voices~ And besides that, I really respect the project xD
Phob
Phob

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 am

Click for Earlier Submitted form:

And this finally is my audition entry [I've been suffering from a cold for 2-3 weeks or so now and still do.. so sorry if it's noticeable that I have a stuffed nose or something caused by the cold on some parts.. I tried my hardest at least xDD]:
Special medley: Tokaikko Junjou > Lady Panther > Destiny Love > Uchouten LOVE > Genki +
Mp3: http://www.box.net/shared/bp0m5vvgi0prv20vbnzd

Last edited by My-chan on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the link =3)
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 am

Here's the audition link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfN4RbOgfhA
If possible, listen withh headphonez Very Happy

Here's the form previously

Nickname: Lily
Youtube Account: therealallisons
Activeness Percentage (e.g. 85%, 99%, 40%): However active you want me, LOL.
Country/Nationality: Usa
How long you have been dubbing: Somewhere around forever
Audio mixing/Video Mixing/Graphics Design?: I can audio mix, that's about it. xD
Audition Song: Memory Seishun No Hikari
Project/s you are in: Hoshidubs, alo!kira, saihatepro, dobutsupro[there's actually 2 of them lol], hanabipro, okashiparadie, fruitmixproject, DMP [vocaloid], utaigeneration [vocaloid],
Project/s you've graduated from: Oh god, a LOT. Since i've been dubbing forever, i've had at LEAST 20 projects die on me.
Project/s you own: Saihate
Favorite Ohime release: Koi ING
Why do you want to be in OHP?: Cuzz, you guys are really good. AND cuz i was so close last time, LOL, worth another try?
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:56 pm

SWEETS AUDITION ROUND 1 is now officially closed!
Good luck to everyone!
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2