Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

+7
Hanii
Lena
Risa
Izumi
Hanna
My-chan
Nina
11 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by Lily Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:41 am

Stoner. xD I don't have to do summer reading cuzz ima el stupido.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

[Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD] - Page 7 Empty Re: [Step 3] ROUND 2 Assignment [CLOSED BUT SPAMS ARE WELCOME. ;DD]

Post by Izumi Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 am

I had to read A Clockwork Orange for school one year. I Wikipedia'd it, and now I really regret it. I would have liked to actually read that book. And Dorian Gray ;ww;
(that's because I saw the movie and the main actor was really hot though -SHOT-)

I also needed to read Great Gatsby and Scarlet Letter... Wikipedia'd those too. But I don't regret that.
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 am

DUDE. NEVER REGRET WIKI-ING GREAT GATSBY AND SCARLET LETTER. ESPECIALLY SCARLET LETTER.

You know how I read that one? Me and my one friend read the Sparknotes, then he'd read a chapter, I'd read a chapter, etc. We both read roughly half of the book. NOOO regrets. I did reat Gatsby. I'm just not into classic lit. o_o
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 am

Pff i do entire reports without ever opening the books, thanks to sparknotes.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Lol xDDD

Well for dutch books, I never read them and make book reports and get even higher notes than people who actually read tha book. But for the english speaking bla bla, the teacher has really annoying questions. And sparknotes <3 It's really useful =3 but 2 of my books aren't on sparknotes so that sucks...

And I'll search for the books you named, so I might be reading some of it... xDD

Still no grades back from my exams... >_< all grades have to be in by tomorrow.... *nervous*

if I didn't had to read the stupid book I would have already sent my Subete wa...
I feel bad for being late with stuff >_<
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 pm

LOL this past entire year, I've never read a book through. I LOVE SPARKNOTES. And i'm not ashamed to show it >8D

Great Gatsby was TERRIBLE in my opinion. Some people loved it, it just didn't hit me. Scarlet letter was okay. I really hate death of the salesman though... but the crucible was actually really interesting XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Okay, How come I don't know any of those? XDDD
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 am

Well after doing such a suck designs xDDD here is mine Sad is not so good...xD i'm not good with photoshop but i'm still learning to do things D:! so don't be that mad XDDDD!!! (Also has to be 450 x 300 but i can do another one with 450x400 if it has to be like that xD)
http://sadpanda.us/images/550870-J4QNTP2.png

Also here is my song =3 Hope u like it and gives me lots of points ^^ i'll try to put all my energy in there and also good pronunciation,pitch and eerything XD!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/i2X8_XYv/Lena_audition_ohp_-_Subete_ha_.html

@To everyone You have to tell me what are u talking about XDDDD!! cause i'm sooo lost even reading the posts xDDD!! but any song u wanna do i'll join in XDDD!!

Sankyuuu <3
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:09 am

hahaha Lena got lost in the spam. XD Poor girl!!!

I LOVED the Crucible!!! I got away with never reading Death of a Salesman. And I love reading plays (since I sort of perform in them regularly XD), but NOOO thankchu. Razz Scarlet Letter = BLECH. X_X

Lena's graphic makes me wish I had a purikura machine for some reason. XD
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 am

^
omg YES i like reading plays a LOT more than books cuz you perform... and you get to read outloud and you can really envision/hear everything, if u know what i mean... XD

yeah, death of a salesman was... bleh Razz I kinda hated Fences and Brighton Beach Memories too X_X

i actually really like reading shakespeare stuff though! XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:25 am

*nods* I totally agree!!! Very Happy

I AVOIDED THOSE, TOO!!!! If I had taken this one professor, I would have had to read Fences. BUT I DIDN'T BY ACCIDENT. So HOORAY! Very Happy

I LOVE Shakespeare!!!!! I got to perform in the Tempest this last Spring as Miranda. It was crazy fun. *__*
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 am

LOL lucky. don't read it. not fun D=

OMG my favs are merchant of venice and taming of the shrew. i like shakespeare's tragedies too, but i guess i'd rather stay happy than watch everybody die by the end of the play XDD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 am

hahaha I love his comedies! Very Happy Taming of the Shrew is really awesome. Very Happy My best friend LOVESSSS Merchant of Venice. I basically like all of his stuff, minus things like King Lear. Couldn't get into that one. o-o
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 am

Pff haha the benefits of being 15. I probably will have to read those eventually Dx
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 am

@Hannii- yeah, and Elizabeth Taylor totally ROCKED Taming of the Shrew XD King lear is so sad... omg... =( I actually like Hamlet the least. I feel like the women in that play is SO overrated when they're actually degraded a lot (wrote a paper on it) XD;;

@Lily: beware child, everyone gets old =_=
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 am

DUDE I AGREE!!! I'm not a fan of Hamlet. In my opinion, the only good out of it is monologues. It has killer monologues throughout. Personally, I like the Tempest (which makes sense after I performed in it XD) and Twelfth Night. :3 I was originally cast in a really awesome part, and was the "unwritten" understudy for the lead in Twelfth Night a few years ago. o_o But I had to turn it down for a theatre thing that paid me. *_* <3
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 am

LOL of course go for the money CHA CHING >8DDD $0$

and don't forget midsummer night's dream XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 am

ROFLMAOOO!!! SRSLY. O_O I was like, "Have possible chance that she gets really sick and I play her part once...or star in an original Christmas musical, originating a part being a hilarious sarcastic chick that gets paid?" XDDDD CLEARLY the second option was the way to go. (>$ω$)>

Midsummer!!!! Everyone in the local theatre scene tells me I need to play Puck. XD THEY ALWAYS WANT ME TO PLAY THE INGENUE OR THE LITTLE PIXIE-ISH CHARACTERS. O_O Luckily, I enjoy acting as them. OωOb hahaha
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Lena wrote:Well after doing such a suck designs xDDD here is mine Sad is not so good...xD i'm not good with photoshop but i'm still learning to do things D:! so don't be that mad XDDDD!!! (Also has to be 450 x 300 but i can do another one with 450x400 if it has to be like that xD)
http://sadpanda.us/images/550870-J4QNTP2.png

Also here is my song =3 Hope u like it and gives me lots of points ^^ i'll try to put all my energy in there and also good pronunciation,pitch and eerything XD!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/i2X8_XYv/Lena_audition_ohp_-_Subete_ha_.html

@To everyone You have to tell me what are u talking about XDDDD!! cause i'm sooo lost even reading the posts xDDD!! but any song u wanna do i'll join in XDDD!!

Sankyuuu <3

thanks for the lines Lena-chan~ Although the picture.. Hmmm. If i resize it to be 450x400 (portrait) it might ruin your picture~ So it's up to you if you want me to resize that, or you'd make another one~
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm

LOL PUCK. sorry had to laugh at that XDDDDDD

but if you laugh now, i can say i'm laughing WITH you..... 8D
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Hanii wrote: Lena's graphic makes me wish I had a purikura machine for some reason. XD

Sankyu?? xDDD Always being too cute even i'm the oldest here (I think) xDDD!! just love kawaiis thingies and of course bunnies XDDD Sankyu a lot hanii ;D

Nina wrote: thanks for the lines Lena-chan~ Although the picture.. Hmmm. If i resize it to be 450x400 (portrait) it might ruin your picture~ So it's up to you if you want me to resize that, or you'd make another one~

Yes I tried to resize but no work so i'll try to do another one to have that size even it won't be too complicated Embarassed xDD! Sankyuu Surprised

@Ai & Hanii conversation
Also love reading plays to interpretate also by myself xDDDD just so funny Twisted Evil even i haven't read too many plays Neutral
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 am

@Ai YES. PUCK. They also want me to play Peter Pan. XD But both roles are frequently played by chicks, so whatevs. :3

@Lena You're welcomeee! ^__^

Sorry I've not been on much today--it's the fourth of July, so it's sort of a holiday here. XD

Also, holy crap four days until this round ends. ;____; I hope I make it through!! *shakes and hugs everyone*
Hanii
Hanii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 am

LOL well, at least you get to fly for peter pan 8DDD

i totally ignored the fact that it was fourth of july today and refused to hear all the firework sparks around my neighborhood. too busy stalking old haromoni episodes XDD

I totally havent been keeping track of this audition LOL
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 pm

-BUTTING INTO THE CONVERSATION AFTER NOT BEING HER FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE OF FOURTH OF JULY AND WORK-

I am awkward with my body so I can't perform or do things like that. I played Anne Frank in a play once... I was younger though.

I like voice acting a looot more <333
-wanted to be a professional voice actress at one point in her life-
But fandubs for now are okay for me <33333
-would love dubbing scenes from Puella Magi Madoka Magica one day-

But I fail hardcore, so... -SHOT IN THE FACE-
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Lena wrote:
Nina wrote: thanks for the lines Lena-chan~ Although the picture.. Hmmm. If i resize it to be 450x400 (portrait) it might ruin your picture~ So it's up to you if you want me to resize that, or you'd make another one~

Yes I tried to resize but no work so i'll try to do another one to have that size even it won't be too complicated Embarassed xDD! Sankyuu Surprised
[b]

Okay then Lena-chan. I'll wait for that. ^^ ♥️
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next