Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
URGENT ATTENTION Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

URGENT ATTENTION

+4
Hanii
Yuuki
Karrihime
Nina
8 posters

Go down

URGENT ATTENTION Empty URGENT ATTENTION

Post by Nina Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 pm

I am quite disturbed by the fact that some of you girls haven't been active at all, but then are active at some other stuff somewhere. I haven't heard anything about you girls. I won't mention any names. I do hope you know who you are. So I just wanted to say, these girls are under probation. Keep this up and expect a graduation.

Last edited by Nina on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

URGENT ATTENTION Empty Re: URGENT ATTENTION

Post by Karrihime Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Finally ^___^
I hope they/her will understand that OtoHi is serious business :/
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 am

well, I am a patient person but they/she is really getting in my nerves right now. Neutral It's annoying. To think that Miyako-chan is more active in here than her/them.
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes.. Miyako-chan IS more active than her/them :/
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Wow, it's that serious? OhimePro was so close with eachother and stuff Sad
I haven't been active -,- but I will be graduation soon.
I can't wait for new singles girls, I miss you.
Yuuki
Yuuki

https://www.youtube.com/user/shiningforliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 am

Umm... I'm pretty sure everyone's inactive because releases are taking 48 years. XD Can we just talk about how ungodly behind the album is? I only visit the forum randomly because I've got all my lines in already.
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 am

Hanii wrote:Umm... I'm pretty sure everyone's inactive because releases are taking 48 years. XD Can we just talk about how ungodly behind the album is? I only visit the forum randomly because I've got all my lines in already.

Seconding this. I mean, if there's anything I can do to help, I will but. I don't really know what the group is doing at this point LOL all of my lines are in and I've just sort of been waiting.
Farrah
Farrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

Farrah wrote:
Hanii wrote:Umm... I'm pretty sure everyone's inactive because releases are taking 48 years. XD Can we just talk about how ungodly behind the album is? I only visit the forum randomly because I've got all my lines in already.

Seconding this. I mean, if there's anything I can do to help, I will but. I don't really know what the group is doing at this point LOL all of my lines are in and I've just sort of been waiting.
Yeah, same. XD I don't really have time to mix something else right this moment, but I always have time to record and I'll have time to mix again in a few days. Smile
Hanii
Hanii

https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm

It's not just about giving lines. The album isn't still out because the songs are still lacking some lines. I don't really have any grudges against those who already gave theirs. But, another thing that's been bugging is that I've been sending messages and I haven't received a reply from her/them. That's mostly my greatest concern. Because I don't know what's happening with her/them. And just a simple reply would have been great considering that my messages really needed a reply. It's hard to deal with a project without people really communicating. I feel like no matter how many messages I send they'd all just be left either unread or tossed to the corner.That's just what I really blew my fuse. I'm sorry. >_< I'll go cool down for a bit..
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Whoa chill down Obaa. XD and everyone. Ne ne ne ne ne chotto ii?

I understand Obaa's point though. Every time she sends a message to people only reeeaaally few and the same people are replying, according to her. We all know the album is so dragged down already, and I have nothing to do here when it's full of cobwebs too. XD

But, the album isn't the only thing we're working on right now, right? We have collabs, graduations, single minis, etc. And those won't be released unless we all actually let our presence be felt by Nina. XD

Sometimes, I even doubt if some members actually know something has been already released because I really can't see them anywhere. XD

So I really hope we'd work this issue out and be a happy happy project 8D I really don't like it when we conflict, but just chilling won't solve the problem. Nina's been reeeeeally patient with the past few months, but I guess this just broke the line and she eventually went from the angelic leader to the scary strict one. =O Which is a first. =O

So let the OHP world be awakened by this miracle. XDDD (I know this isn't the time to joke around but I can't handle the serious atmosphere.)
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Yup..
Even in Charms, I have never seen Nina as a strict/angry leader :/
She is really patient! ^____^

But I'm ready to release new stuff and continue being part of a happy project Smile
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 am

a bit late to the party but TOTALLY agreed with everything rairai and karri-chan just said! Nina is VERY patient and there were times when I wondered "how does she carry all that weight and still be so... light?" haha did that make sense? XD

point is, peeps are here to help but sometimes, a certain specific peep is needed. so i think OHP just needs everyone to play their part as of now, like a nicely balanced ... decagon (that's the 10-sided figure right? if google doesn't lie... XD) <3

ON A HAPPIER NOTE, Beat Generation got 5th on Yoricon weekly!!! WOOT~! XD
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 am

I always wait until everyone else has done lines because, like Hanii and Farrah say, some people do lines and then they never get done for months at a time. I usually try my hardest to help out as much as I can because I do realize that it must be hard for Ninachama to do it all by herself. I've definitely not been as active as I usually am, but...

It just seems kind of random that this project was at a stand-still for several months and then all of a sudden BAM! Like people are getting in trouble for being inactive and stuff. I notice that there are still single minis going on, but I stopped doing them once I realized that the ones I did lines for never got done. I feel like if there had been more heavily-drawn-out rules regarding lines from the beginning people would be more apt to follow them.

For the future, I feel like we all have to make some kind of effort to do things on time and hold our own weight (including myself -- I know I've been slacking too!) I dunno, I just feel like this random post of random outburst is rather... random considering how pretty much the entire forum was dead not too long ago.
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:39 pm

It's not because of the releases. I know I can have someone help me out with that if ever I have trouble just to release something. However, I can't really release some of the dubs just because I couldn't get what I needed from you guys since you're not replying to my messages. THAT is what annoyed me the most. I sent a couple of messages before and I only got replies from half of the project. So if you say you have time to record, why don't you have enough time to reply? So anyway, we can dismiss this issue, but please please reply as soon as you read the message, especially if the message NEEDS a reply. You can tell me if you don't want to do the thing I asked in the message, just don't leave it there ignored and me wondering what on earth happened with you, since it's not only the line-sending that stalls releases.

BTW, Omedetou for 5th place!!! :DDD
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down