Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am by Haruka

» [SIGN UP] Tell me why
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 am by vaniialu

» [SIGN UP] fun fun fun
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Tabidachi no Uta
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 pm by Jesskuu

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Ayane: Sou Janai ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Kangeki: Maji LOVE 2000% ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Kousai So La Ti Do ~Nee Nee~ ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Hanano Watashi ga Oba-san ni nattemo ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

S/mileage and MoMusu Auditions? :D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S/mileage and MoMusu Auditions? :D

Post by Hanii on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

To be honest, you guys all seem really awesome, including my fellow auditionees, and I was hoping to maybe become friends! Very Happy I got to talk a bit with Risa through comments on my channel, but thought I'd maybe try and start some "spam" here? XD I read we're allowed to post even not as members somewhere, so hopefully this is okay?

ANY WAYS! Very Happy

S/mileage and MoMusu auditions. Opinions? Like/dislike/don't care/didn't even know about? XD

I don't have a lot of friends that actually pay attention to anything but singles/dance shots, so hopefully someone other than me has an opinion. o_o

I was really shocked when they announced MoMusu would be having auditions... again. o_O I feel like it's the Shabondama days all over again with the lineup changing a lot. I thought Tsunku picked four girls to replace Eri, JunJun, LinLin, knowing Ai would be graduating soon and now he wants one or two? Granted, he may not take anyone, as he's done that before, or he may take one, and cast two more like he did in the Aika days. XD

As for S/mileage, it absolutely broke my heart when I watched his announcement at S/mileage's concert. ;AAAA; Yuuka and Saki looked absolutely heartbroken and Ayaka and Kanon looked like they were doing everything they could to keep a smile. There was a moment where Kanon grabbed onto Ayaka's arm really tight, and it made me cry! Sad I honestly love S/mileage with four, and I don't see why they need a fifth. I mean, right now, we have a group of 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 (soon to be 10 or 11). That honestly seemed so perfect. O_O I think maybe Tsunku's hair is weighing his head down too much. XD <-- not really, as I have a very, very high respect for the man, but still. :O I'm so sorry! I talk a lot when I make a post. (*´ω`*)
Hanii

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/itshanni3

Back to top Go down

Re: S/mileage and MoMusu Auditions? :D

Post by Nina on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 am

NO. making a new topic in the spam thread is never allowed unless you're a member!!!

Nah kidding. Haha. xD Thanks for making the forum livelier Hanii-chan. xD

I was expecting a generation 10 auditions probably late this year so when it came out a heck earlier I was a little shocked but what was in my mind actually was "Eh?? CAN I AUDITION?" LOL. Well, up until now I haven't passed a form. LOL. xD I need to study niponggo first. maybe on the 11th gen? xD Okaay. I'm so a dreamer. xD

I think maybe Tsunku is going to get like only a few members. around 2-3? so when Ai leaves it'll be 10 or 11 members. Poor Leader Gaki, she has sooo many to scold and give her lectures to. haha. But I think Tsunku knows what he's doing soo... I seriously thought eripon isn't momusu material but tsunku let her in and now I'm like... Eripon is sooo pretty. *__* stuff. Smile)

The s/mileage auditions DID surprise me... A LOT. I was like. eh? Although I read in some comments that this may be Tsunku's plan on getting eggs and future MM members. But still s/mileage getting more members? That's kinda... bizzare. Or maybe I'm just used to the 4-nin smile. Hmm.. We'd never know if it'll be better right?

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Regarding Momusu;
I like that they're doing this actually, since I love the Momusu with a lot of members <3

Regarding S/mileage;
Poor girls! In my opinion it will never be S/mileage after they have got new members.. Those girls have been working hard to even be a group! They have been friends since, like, their egg days!

My Other YT
<3
Karrihime

View user profile http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 am

Nina: XDD I try. AND WOAH YOU TRIED TO AUDITION?! I'm sorta jealous. XD If I was younger, I would give it a try, but even though my chances of making to step two are only like 2%, my age brings it to a 1%. XDD And that's true. o_o Poor Risa will have a lotttt of new girls. At least one was an egg first. Smile That probably makes it easier. ^_^ But yea. She'll have 3-5 (maybe even more) after the auditions that were never a part of H!P before. :O Poor Gaki! There's a picture of Eripon in her Only You outfit that she looks so stunning in. Very Happy

Karrihime: AH! You're one of those. XD I only know two girls that like a big MoMusu, and now three! Very Happy I don't dislike those days, but I like the smaller groups a bit better. I've always said, "Nine is fine." XDDDD And DUDE I AGREE! DDD: I mean, 3/4 were in Shugo Chara Egg together YEARS ago. Sad They grew up together as eggs just like Berryz and C-ute did. If they added to those groups...I'd be so shocked unless girls graduated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 pm

I didn't. I didn't pass my audition. XD I guess Momusu's not for me, really~ Applications already ended anyway. XD

I really want akari in momusu though too. ♥♥
Yeah, she's so stunning. even in the pv. 8DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Akari isn't in H!P anymore though :/

My Other YT
<3
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

At least Akari is in Up Front still, which is basically like still being in Hello! Project without being in a main group? Very Happy <3 It's a step up from egg, although, I'll miss her in Aa! ;AAAA; <3 I wish Reina would join Aa! again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

i know... And akari was my fave egg too. drat. T^T

I think I want a ninth gen to be in Aa instead of reina. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

I liked Azuza (I think her name is) & MoriSaki the best from eggs Wink

Reina is already in High King, so I don't think she will be in Aa! again :/

Kyukkies in shuffles - MY OPINION Wink
Mizuki - Aa! (Go down xD]
Erina - Zoku Bi-yu-den ("Replacing" Junjun. Mizuki could be placed here too, but Aa! is kind of the "strong-singers"-group, and Mizuki is a better singer)
Riho - High King (she's a good dancer come on XD]
Kanon - Shin Minimoni (bcuz she's the baby)
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 pm

yeah, I agree with erina and fuku-chan in Zoku v-u-den and Aa.

Riho to replace Ai in HK? I don't think soo. >__< more like a shin mini for me.

kanon... tanpopo#? XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't think Riho would get Ai's lines if she got in High-King though [I guess Reina, Maimi and Yuuka would share them -_-'']. But High-King is the dancing group XD

To be in Tanpopo# you have to have the same kanji that Okai&Kamei&Mitsui&Kumai have in their last name, that's why xD

My Other YT
<3
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:21 pm

AAAAH! Really? that's.. kewl. XDDD

isn't suzuki okay already? nyahaha. kiddin. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:10 pm

HRM! I think Riho could easily be added into High King, but I think Maimi or Captain will take Ai's lines. But Riho's such a great dancer, that I could totally see her in High King. Very Happy If a kyuukie is put into Aa! to replace Akari, I'd probably pick Mizuki, but I'd much rather see someone else take Junjun's spot. XD I think Erina might not be strong enough for that part, because it's still a strong group. If Kanon wasn't so darn adorable, she'd have the voice for that spot, but her being so cute does kind of put her into the Shin Minimoni group. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 am

Well, yeah, dance-wise riho's going into High-King.
I don't really think Erina isn't fit to be in zoku v-u-den. I mean, Sayu got in it right? Haha! But Erina is a good singer and she's well... sexy enough to fit there~~

and fuku-chan in Aa!!! yaaay! ♥
haha. kanon is gonna be in shin mini. sooo cuttteee! ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 am

LILY AUDITIONED FOR MORNING MUSUME. I won't get in cuzzz i'm american and ha so skinny i might have to go to the hospital cuz i keep loosing weight no one cares haaaoki'llgo
[shotnoonewantsmeheredies]

UH.
So, i'll only be ok with the auditions if Tsunku picks 15-17 YEAR OLDS. NO MORE 3 YEAR OLDS PLEASE.

I think Mizuki is just as good as Riho at dancing. xD Mizuki's my favorite of them. If any of them get into high king, MIZUKI. She's the best singer, and TBH thats all i care about in an Idol. And i guess dancing comes second. xDD Idunno, its just like... if ima be listening to you, ya better be good. or i go rage. UNLESS ITS A HOT SOUTH KOREAN GUY. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Ok i've spammed you guys enough for now. kbyecuties
Lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am

You auditioned?! OMIGASH! Goodluck!!! ♥♥

Mizuki is a good dancer too but well, Riho kinda got the dance queen spot since her dancing ability was greatly shown in the auditions~ But anyway, I still like Mizuki more than her. XD

HAha, and yes, singing is what I first look up to in an Idol~ ♥ second is either looks or dancing~ haha~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 am

xD Being why i love members like Kei who look like they ran into a door but have AMAZING voices
Lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

OMG HAI GAIZ <3

I agree, I like Mizuki more than Riho XD Actually, Riho is my least favorite of the 9kkies at the moment. I don't HATE her, but I just like the rest more than her. LOL

Riho is a good dancer, but in Only You, I think Mizuki actually danced better than her :O And Mizuki is DEFINITELY a better singer XD Erina has really latched on to my heart recently <3 She was so awkward in the beginning, but she's loosening up now, and she's adorable <3 I think she's going to be so gorgeous in a few years *_* Kanon's voice is gonna be soooo good with training [Izumi and I are always talking about this XD] During the auditions, she kinda seemed like she was yelling the song at parts, but I think she has some raw power under there O-O;

As for 10th gen...I do like big Morning Musume, but I feel bad that 9th gen has barely really had their time to shine and get really settled into the group Sad

AND S/MILEAGE GETTING ANOTHER MEMBER IS BLASPHEMY. BLASPHEMY I TELL YOU. It's always been the 4 of them, working so hard to become an official group...they have the most amazing dynamic, too, and I think have 5 people is really gonna mess with that :/ Not to mention I feel bad for the girl who is gonna get picked since while I'm sure the S/mileage girls will graciously welcome her, it's pretty obvious that no one wanted another member, so she'll just kinda be that girl who messed things up XD; But who knows, maybe we'll be surprised. S/mileage was just like...the last group I expected to have auditions. I think C-ute or someone should have auditions, having gone from like, 8 to 5 members in not that long. LOL

Risa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah >_> that would blow to be the s/mileage reject. YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREEZ MIZUKI OUTDANCED RIHO.
Lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Is Riho at the bottom of the kyuukie list for everyone here? I keep getting the feeling it's the same for all of us. XDDD

Yaay fuku-chan! eripon is really catching my attention now~~ ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

She is for me! -SHOT FOR JUST COMING IN ALL INTERRUPTION-LIKE-
I love Eripon and Zukki <3

I feel that Riho was shoved down my throat too soon and that made me kind of resent her a bit. Not hate her, but I think the other Kyuukis are just as good as she is. She's just kinda... there to me. Sure, she dances well, but so can Mizuki. She sings decent, but so does Kanon. She's cute, but so is Eripon. But she got the first line/solo shot in Maji Desu Ka?, was the first to be allowed to sing live, and got all the attention in Only You. It isn't fair to the others when they're trying hard too. I just think Riho was thrown at me too soon for me to not dislike that.

I like Riho, I just like the other kyuukies better -shot in the face-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 pm

I like Mizuki. I don't like the other 3 so much -dies- Like, if i wanted to watch someone younger than me sing i'd listen to my sister. OTL Idunno. Eripon is still too shy and awkward. Kanon can't dance. And Riho is WAY too overrated, when she can't sing any better than the other 3. MEANWHILE MIZUKI PWNS THEM ALL.
Lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanii on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:23 am

See... I love Riho. XD Kanon's voice is not my favorite at all. It needs massive training. And that's saying something from a girl who really doesn't believe in training. XD Mizuki has what it takes to step up to the plate, clearly, and I totally see her as the leader of the kyuukies. Eri-pon needs helps. XD Poor lass has a decent enough voice, but she really, REALLY needs to break out of her shell. I know it'll come in time, but I'm anxious to see her do Rainbow Pink with Sayu! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:26 pm

YAY MIZUKI! XDD
Oh, Hanii-chan is a riho fan~~ Yaaa~~~ gomeeen~ >__<

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 pm

I totally believe in vocal training... xD I've taken lessons for 2 years...
BUT YES, Kanon's voice needs help, and Eripon is way too shy ><
Lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top