Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1!

+11
YUUKA
Maiko
no2
KiraxKana
Daoku Kamui
Ai
Belly
My-chan
Natsuki
Sakura-Oda
Nina
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Empty Re: Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1!

Post by Maiko Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 am

Yesyes~! I am from Texas. ;3
I only know one other dubber who is in Texas, but we don't speak much so I don't really know her all that well xD;;;

and MIYAKOOOOO MY BABY~!!!

edit:
Sorry for the late reply xD I've been busy with stuffs for Sexy Senpais ~ <3
Maiko
Maiko

https://www.youtube.com/ilikemaiko

Back to top Go down

Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1! - Page 3 Empty Re: Auditionees first stop: ROUND 1!

Post by YUUKA Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 am

I see... even if we don't become friends or speak much it feels good to knows there's others from here too ^^ I always thought it'd be cool to do a con with some people or something~
YUUKA
YUUKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:09 am

Ahh~ You seem pretty cool!
You can add my on skype if you wanna ! ^ o^b
hannahchuu
Maiko
Maiko

Back to top Go down

Post by YUUKA Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Maiko wrote:Ahh~ You seem pretty cool!
You can add my on skype if you wanna ! ^ o^b
hannahchuu
Added~! ^^
YUUKA
YUUKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:19 pm

So nice to see everyone coming together~~
Ang mychan yosaakoi looks so fun! Wish we had that here too~
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:33 pm

\O/
I was slightly excited when everyone started talking xD thought id join in 8D
Maiko
Maiko

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 pm

YUUKA wrote:Yeah, it looks like great exercise! It would be nice for me since I don't do any real exercise besides walking on my campus and walking around at work ^^;

We have Japanese at my school too, but I heard because enough people are not enrolling in the program recently they may end it. So sad. I hope it's not true... I wonder if I can suggest a yosakoi at my school and get enough interest. It would probably be hard to put together, though, especially since there'd have to be someone to teach the choreography haa~~

Anyway, I'm glad others like you can have that opportunity. Even though I can't join in and do it, it is fun to watch! ^_^
it is a great exercise yeah :3 Haha same kinda, I am a lazy ass person, I walk to to bus, to the train and to uni from the station so yeah.. Though now I have Yosakoi :3

You can try suggesting, but indeed it's hard to have someone who can teach it...

I shall just spam you all with the performances Very Happy

Nina wrote:So nice to see everyone coming together~~
Ang mychan yosaakoi looks so fun! Wish we had that here too~
I missed the talk in some of the previous auditions, as the 2nd gen auditions Hanii, Izuzu and I were spamming Razz But we now have some talkative people here again so that's fun Very Happy

I have my last exam in 30 min. yeay it's multiple choice so I guess that could work out ok...
My-chan
My-chan

https://www.youtube.com/xLittleMystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Belly Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Exams are evil (T_T)
They steal so much precious sleep (=o=Wink

I really envy people who can just live with 2 or 3 of sleep and are not acting like soulless shells like I do xD *glances at Ninawhoneversleeps*
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm

LOL Belly-chama~ i get sick after 2-3 days consecutively being a zombie though~ XD
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Belly wrote:Exams are evil (T_T)
They steal so much precious sleep (=o=Wink

I really envy people who can just live with 2 or 3 of sleep and are not acting like soulless shells like I do xD *glances at Ninawhoneversleeps*
They indeed do steal sleep.... then again, with my travel to uni and the fun stuff, I most of the time sleep 4-7 hours on school days.... and I survive.... so it's possible, I do not advice it xDD

Nina wrote:LOL Belly-chama~ i get sick after 2-3 days consecutively being a zombie though~ XD
poor Nina-chii *huggles* better not stay a zombie for more than a day then Razz
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:55 pm

They indeed do steal sleep.... then again,  with my travel to uni and the fun stuff, I most of the time sleep  4-7 hours on school days.... and I survive.... so it's possible, I do not advice it xDD
Lol My-chan. That sounds like the story of my life. It makes me sick though :/ Already stayed at home 2 times because of not-having-enough-sleep made me sick ;A;
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Belly Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

Nina wrote:LOL Belly-chama~ i get sick after 2-3 days consecutively being a zombie though~ XD
Sorry to hear that xd But still, 1-3 hours would be impossible for me. As soon as I'd have math on that day I'd fall asleep xD Even with 5 to 6 hours per day I'd start feeling sick after a time >_<

My-chan wrote:
They indeed do steal sleep.... then again,  with my travel to uni and the fun stuff, I most of the time sleep  4-7 hours on school days.... and I survive.... so it's possible, I do not advice it xDD
Yup, same here. I sleep around 6 hours plus minus on schooldays so it's possible but yeah... I really don't like it Q_Q
And the fact that I need around an hour to fall asleep doesn't help...
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post by YUUKA Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:45 am

@My-chan, please do spam me with all the performances! haha It is as close as I can get to living the dream T_T

YUUKA
YUUKA

Back to top Go down

Post by YUUKA Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:45 am

I've ran on like maybe 30 minutes of sleep before with a ful day of classes. Haha I am not sure what it is like to be high, but maybe that's the closest I've been to being high. lol At least I imagine that's what it would feel like ^^;
YUUKA
YUUKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:48 am

*jumps in*
I feel with you Belly - I have to sleep a lot too. Without at least 7 hours I'll get a headache :/
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:24 am

Miyako wrote: Lol My-chan. That sounds like the story of my life. It makes me sick though :/ Already stayed at home 2 times because of not-having-enough-sleep made me sick ;A;
poor  miyako-chii  *huggles*  I happen to not get sick that easily, lucky me Very Happy.  But I tend to get headaches if I don't get enough sleep.

Belly wrote:
Yup, same here. I sleep around 6 hours plus minus on schooldays so it's possible but yeah... I really don't like it Q_Q
And the fact that I need around an hour to fall asleep doesn't help...
Yeah same,  I like my sleep...  Luckily I have 3 days weekend  -no college on friday Very Happy-  so I catch up on sleep during weekends Very Happy

YUUKA wrote:@My-chan, please do spam me with all the performances! haha  It is as close as I can get to living the dream T_T
I will spam you then :Dthough no idea when I will be performing next....
YUUKA wrote:I've ran on like maybe 30 minutes of sleep before with a ful day of classes. Haha I am not sure what it is like to be high, but maybe that's the closest I've been to being high. lol At least I imagine that's what it would feel like ^^;
I've survived once with 30 min. of sleep, but I had a huge headache during the day as well as being  grumpy until I got over the tiredness, then I got hyper xDD

Whieee I think I decided on what my Halloween costume is gonna be,  Puss in boots Very Happy(theme is Happily Never After)
I will get myself a hat, a sword, maybe cat contacts.  And then I need to decide if I take a red dress and add a black belt or a black dress and add a red belt.  (the belt could end up being a scarf kinda thing aswell) oh and a  riding hood kinda thing xDD[/quote]

Last edited by My-chan on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:26 am

Red dress black belt 8DD -Fukuchan Ai no Gundan style lol-
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:41 am

Miyako wrote:Red dress black belt 8DD -Fukuchan Ai no Gundan style lol-
xDDD team AyuMizu or SayaSaku :3
I was thinking of going for red anyway, otherwise there would be so much black in my outfit... as I plan on wearing black leggings with the dress. =3
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoku Kamui Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 am

Hi Hi ^^
I have a question, when do we know who pass the auditions? Or already said?
Daoku Kamui
Daoku Kamui

Back to top Go down

Post by My-chan Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:29 am

Daoku Kamui wrote:Hi Hi ^^
I have a question, when do we know who pass the auditions? Or already said?
I think Nina will be sending out PMs once it has been decided who will pass to the 2nd round. YOu just have to be patient I guess, with 29 auditions it takes quite some time to decide.
My-chan
My-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoku Kamui Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 am

Ohw!! yep, ty ^^
Daoku Kamui
Daoku Kamui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:53 am

Yes, you will be receiving pm from the project once the decisions has been made. Very Happy plus,we will also post a video with the results! Sorry for taking too long everyone.
Nina
Nina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YUUKA Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:39 am

Nina wrote:Yes, you will be receiving  pm from the project once the decisions has been made. :Dplus,we will also post a video with the results! Sorry for taking too long everyone.
Just waiting patiently and being distracted with this conversation. It's all good :3
YUUKA
YUUKA

Back to top Go down

Post by YUUKA Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 pm

phew. the wait is over. -relaxes-
YUUKA
YUUKA

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraxKana Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:12 pm

YUUKA wrote:phew. the wait is over. -relaxes-
Yeah! Very Happy So happy about it!
KiraxKana
KiraxKana

https://www.youtube.com/user/KiraxKana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next