Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am by Haruka

» [SIGN UP] Tell me why
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 am by vaniialu

» [SIGN UP] fun fun fun
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Tabidachi no Uta
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 pm by Jesskuu

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Ayane: Sou Janai ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Kangeki: Maji LOVE 2000% ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Kousai So La Ti Do ~Nee Nee~ ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Hanano Watashi ga Oba-san ni nattemo ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Leader Message for the Shining Auditions~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leader Message for the Shining Auditions~

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 pm

--If you can stand ninahime's long message and understand it well, then you're one step up to being a princess in OHP!--

Hey guys~! This is Sakurahime, leader of otome hime project, also called Ohimepro or OHP. I originally decided to open these auditions once the album was done but I thought wouldn't that be too early? And so it was decided that we have auditions once we hit 40 subs. And we did. The album's not even fully released yet! o.O And I'm really thankful we got those subs really fast! And I wanted to thank everyone for subbing to us!

I want to welcome everyone to OHP's 2nd generation auditions, the Shining Auditions! There is no definite number of girls we'd be choosing but I can assure you that this auditions would be really something.

We will check your activeness, voice quality, friendliness, and also your individuality. So it'll be one heck of an audition.
There would be 5 judges, the whole Hanahime generation! They are your senpais. So if you have any questions or just simply want to talk, you can do that. I'm allowing you to.Wink But senpais are not allowed to have favoritisms nor can they tell you about you and the other auditionees progresses and stuff.

The number of rounds will depend on the initial number of auditionees. But it'll last from around 2-3 rounds.
I look forward to seeing your audition and the best of luck to everyone!

--Nina

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top