Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am by Haruka

» [SIGN UP] Tell me why
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 am by vaniialu

» [SIGN UP] fun fun fun
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Tabidachi no Uta
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 pm by Jesskuu

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Ayane: Sou Janai ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Kangeki: Maji LOVE 2000% ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Kousai So La Ti Do ~Nee Nee~ ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ Hanano Watashi ga Oba-san ni nattemo ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bellyhime's Birthday! [Jun. 5, 2011]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bellyhime's Birthday! [Jun. 5, 2011]

Post by Nina on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Today is Bellyhime-sama's Bithday!!! ♥
Yurihime-sama is one of the mature-voiced members of Ohime who sings with power and energy. She loves Miyabi and Genki songs.And today, She just turned 16!

Yaaay! This is the first birthday we have here in Ohimepro! ^^
And we're celebrating Yurihime's birthday with the release of Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara!

Here are some messages from the princesses:

"Belly-chan~~~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XD
Wow. I haven't known you for THAT long, but it really feels like it's been forever. Maybe dubbing concerts does that to you. XD
Anyways, enjoy your day, enjoy the upcoming year, and stay genki, nee~? <333"

-- Aihime

"YES!!
HI BELLY *___*
Congrats xD
Hope you have had a nice day Very Happy BECUZ'
IT'S YOUR B-DAY!! Very Happy:D:D "

--Karrihime

"I'm such a fail as a leader. Ooops. wait I'll have to greet you first belly-chama, Happy 16th Birthday!!! YAAAY! Sweet sixteen! And here's the best part! I completely forgot about it. =3=

Hey! At least I'm honest right? XD But I think my subconscious mind did remember it, that's why I've been rushing out the past few days just to release Onna Gokoro on time. Yep. THAT HAS TO BE THE REASON. So... that means I did remember it afterall? LOL. XD Okay nevermind about that. Haha! I really wanna greet you a happy happy birthday belly-chama and I wanted to make your birthday more special than this but... yeah. GOMEEEN~

Anyway, We've been friends for around a year already and I'm just soo happy to have met you *sobs* no seriously... You're always there to lend me a hand or an ear to my weird and pathetic problems but that's what I like most about you. Now don't change being a strict, energetic, fun, encouraging, thoughtful, caring, loving friend! I wish you all the best in your life, in the dubbing world, and well, on everything that concerns you. XD I hope we get to still be friends for a looong looong looooooooooooong time~! We love you bellyhime~! ♥

P.S. HONTO NI GOMEN. XD"

--Ninahime

"Happy birthday Belly! Let's make this a wonderful year with lots and lots of singing <3"

-- Yuukihime

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top