Otome Hime Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [RECORDING] Jealousy Jealosy
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm by Nina

» [RECORDING] Feel! Kanjiru yo
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm by Yumi

» [RECORDING] Hanamoyou
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm by Raii

» [RECORDING] Sankaime no Date Shinwa
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am by Haruka

» [RECORDING] Morning Misoshiru
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am by Kitty

» [RECORDING] Waratte
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am by vaniialu

» [RECORDING] Maji LOVE REVOLUTIONS
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 am by Tamaneko

» [RECORDING] Romance wo Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:08 am by Miyako

Upcoming Releases
♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚ OtomeHimeProject is currently on hiatus ♚.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.♚
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

{GAME} I Ask You Answer!

+6
Belly
My-chan
Izumi
Ai
Nina
jrocknpoppingirl
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

{GAME}  I Ask You Answer! - Page 2 Empty Re: {GAME} I Ask You Answer!

Post by Miyako Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 am

Izumi wrote:QUESTION: On the flip side, you've been in the group you chose for several years. However, it is now time for your graduation. What would be your reason for graduating, and what would be your graduation song? Also, what would be your plans after graduating?

Aaahw! I'm pretty sure I don't want to graduate! Lol.. I'm going to make a story of it <3

Well well.. After nine years of being a member from Morning Musume (I was sub-leader for two years) I have to graduate. I will graduate because I'm too old for the music business, I'm 25 now (lol, nine years from now). I had a great time. I would graduate with the song "Jishin Motte Yume wo Motte Tobitatsukara" because I'm still a fan of Ai-sama and I'm unoriginal -shot-
After graduating I'll, just like Izumi, start a little happy family with the person I love the most (If I have someone then xD)

New question!
You get the chanche to act in that movie you really want to act for! What will the movie be like? Would you go for the main character?
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:23 pm

lol Miyako-chan I get Zukki again for Maji desuka? XD Not complaining though since I love her <3

This is really offtopic but...
Izumi, when I got to know you're faraBANG I was like eeehh eeehhhh ehhhhhhhhh she's not dead omg! XDDD lol sorry fangirling moment. I LOVEEEEDDDD YOUR LUCHIA. *-*

lol anyway, as for the question, I'd really want to be in "Koinu Dan no Monogatari" *-* That's the first H!P movie I ever saw and it made me cry a looooooot. o.o Maimi was badass there. lol. I'd probably want to be Captain there. She's the best friend of Momo, which was the main character in the story. XD

That was far out but yeah.

Question:

Which H!P member(current or graduated) do you think do/did not deserve to be in H!P? and why.

YEAH HARSH QUESTION FTW. XD -idk why but I have a feeling for Sayu answers XD-

Answering my own question. lol.
Spoiler:
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Raii wrote: Izumi, when I got to know you're faraBANG I was like eeehh eeehhhh ehhhhhhhhh

ME TOO! I really loved your Luchia <3

That's a hard question ;w; I like(d) all of the girls, wait.. That's not true. There is a member I can't stand o.o (Momoko.. She's so faking her cuteness, it hurts. No offense to her fans, she has a nice voice, but she annoys me a lot,). Everyone deserved it though, but I can tell you which voices I didn't like 8'D
- Kusumi Koharu (Eventhough I sound like her sometimes xD)
- Tamura Meimi (Baby. Enough said)

New question:
If you could have any superpower (celregeneration, flying, water bending etc), what would it be and why?
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Izumi, when I got to know you're faraBANG I was like eeehh eeehhhh ehhhhhhhhh she's not dead omg! XDDD lol sorry fangirling moment. I LOVEEEEDDDD YOUR LUCHIA. *-*

ME TOO! I really loved your Luchia <3

Aww, thank you guys! <3
I'm really shocked that so many people recognized that user. Then again, I think the Mermaid Melody movement kinda moved along into the Hello!Project movement so it sorta makes sense xD

I'm really super honored, though. I'm like, crying of happiness.Thank you so much, guys! >w<;;;;;

~~~~~~~~~

If I had a cool power it would be to... hm. I dunno xD
I've never seen myself as a powerful person, so I don't know what I would do if I became one... Hmm... xD

My special power, I think... Gah, this is hard xDDD; -loves typing out her thought process as she thinks-

OH, I KNOW!

I would want to be a magical gir-- wait, that isn't a POWER. Gaaah xD;;;

I would want to be able to fly around and have the ability to make everyone happy! I also would want to magically make it easier for people to find their soulmates. How? I dunno, I don't have that power 8D

NEW QUESTION -- sorry I answered your question so lamely, Miyakochan! >w<;;;

Is there any idol, H!P or otherwise, who you feel you closely resemble in looks or personality? Better way to word this would be, is there any idol you find yourself relating to?

Spoiler:
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 am

Answer.... I've been told I looked like airinn before. XD ne raii? XD
As I dubbed her a lot as well. xDDD She pretty goofy and funny but still, she's always there for her friends so i can totally relate with her. :3 Plus when she puts her heart into her work, she's not totally 100% serious. I mean she can do something funny to ease the tension but still giving her 100% effort. :DDD yeah, that's more like me.

Izunzun! Shadyaaaap. XD Eripon's like one of the best musume in there now. :3 Gyayayayahhahahaa. totally biased. But really, she improved a whole LOT! ♥ still, I wouldn't count her as a favorite coz Gaki still has that spot. <3

question: if you can make a movie, who are your main casts and what's the story line or plot? The cast could from otohi, or from H!P. XDD
Nina
Nina
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeXLover28Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:11 pm

LOL YESSS NINA-CHAN YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE HER *-*

Idk if it's okay to answer a prev. question but I can really relate to Airi. o.o Those silly "Kappa" movements and that way of talking is so... similar to mine. Weird since I didn't really like her that much before. (lol Nina-chan knows this)

----

I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT TO MAKE A GAKIKAME MOVIE OMGOMGOMGOMG XD OR MAIRI [MAIMI-AIRI] BUT THEY'RE TOO POPULAR ALREADY SO ENOUGH OF THEM! XD

But that ain't my answer. Hahaha.

I would make a movie with all OtoHime people 8D It's a school-ish type story. Nina-chan would be the main character. There would be badass bullies *cough cough*. They're like the group of performers in the school. There would be a battle between the badass ones and Nina-chan's group and yeah. All ends well. XD They'll kinda settle and will decide to perform together. Then success then BAM. The end.

I'm bad with stories. =))

Question:

How do you see yourself 8 years from now? Would you be in Japan? 8D

Future stuff thur. =))
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:05 am

Whaa~ Raii! I love your movie idea =D

Hmm.. Myself 8 years from now.. I will be 24.. I hope I've finished college by that time. Since I'm going to study Japanese, there is a big change that I'll be in Japan =D I hope that I'm married by that time too. Hmmm. I don't really know to be honest, what I'll be doing 8 years from now xD

*Fail answer*

Question:
Three things you really want to do in life and why~
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

LOL BE PREPARED TO HEAR THE AMBITIONS OF A FAILURE 21 YEAR OLD GROWN WOMAN WHO NONE OF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT BECAUSE SHE'S A DRIED-UP, WASHED-OUT OLD WOMAN YEEEEEY.

AMBITION #1: Become more fluent in Mandarin
One asset that I have in life right now is that I am fluent in Japanese. I'm studying Mandarin as well, and I can write it just fine (yey Japanese study!) but my speaking is atrocious. Really, I talk so slow and my tones are usually wrong. I'm not fluent at all -- it's really one of my weaknesses. I'd like to get better at Mandarin. I want to accomplish something I can't now... and there are some songs I REALLY want to sing that are in Mandarin. xD

AMBITION #2: I want to get married!
Especially since I have my dream guy already. I want to quit dillydallying and get married already. It's already been three years, and because of school we've spent most of those three years apart. I know that the logical desicion is to wait until after college, but I'm getting antsy! <3

AMBITION #3: Go to Japan
I have been told by multiple professors that they're shocked when I tell them I don't want to live in Japan because of my fluent speaking level. But I don't really want to LIVE in Japan. I would love to drag my boyfriend there for a while in March (his birthday -- happy birthday, Adam! xD) to see the cherry blossoms bloom, but he hates planes, so wish me luck on that xD;

LOL PREDICTABLE GOALS ARE PREDICTABLE. Sorry, guys, it's so much cuter watching younger people have goals than it is watching some old lady xD

QUESTION
One thing we have in common is that we love Japanese music. What kind of music do you love from your own country? If your favorite artist approached you in conversation, what would be the discussion and what would you do with them?

Spoiler:
Izumi
Izumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:31 pm

I really liked this game last year~ LET'S CONTINUE =D

ANSWER
Well, to be honest, I hate Dutch music, except for one male duo. They're called 'Nick en Simon' (Nick and Simon). They sing the worst Dutch music ever but I really love them xD They're quite... appealing? Their voices are amazing and their songs are so catchy. I have seen them live two times now. The first concert I ever saw in my whole live, was from them and it wasn't that long ago.. I guess half a year ago? It was Symphonica in Rosso. It's quite a big concert with the theme color Red. It's a concert that's being held every year with different artists and half a year ago, Nick and Simon got lucky :3

I went to it with my parents and sibling (all wearing red clothes) and I had one of the most awesome nights of my life ;^; Eventhough I didn't know a lot of their recent songs, they were really easy to sing along with~

I also went to a little concert and almost all of their songs were new @__@ But still, easy to sing along after hearing the first verse and chorus xD

If I would ever meet them in real life I would aks them to sing my favorite song with them.. Well, I would ask Simon to stay quiet because I want to sing his parts because of the harmonies and I know that part the best because I always sing it with my little sister, she as Nick and I as Simon xD So yeah... I would basically force Nick to sing 'Rosanne' (lol, Symphonica in Rosso version, I was there when they recorded this ;w; Shouting my lungs out of my body xD) with me ♥

END OF MY LONG LONG STORY

QUESTION
You could create a new shuffle group within Hello! Project. Which members would you put in it? What kind of songs will they sing? A name?
NEVERMIND. JUST NOTICED THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED. LET'S BE ORIGINAL MIYAKO. Ehm...

What is the country you want to visit most? (omg, I so didn't take that question from Pocket Morning. Why do you even think that? xDD)
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:59 pm

ANSWER
Hmmm.. I'm quite torn.. XD
I kinda want to visit three countries;
France - because me and my parents went there for vacation many years ago. And I want some suun <33
South Korea - Because I've gotten interested in kpop XD And I want to shop there *__*
Japan - Because I actually know how to speak some phrases, and I want to shop there, and go sightseeing and waaah :DDD

QUESTION
Who from H!P do you think the members of OtoHime look like IRL?!
Lol, from first impression personality-wise, people kinda make up their mind what a person looks like. I know I do :DD
Karrihime
Karrihime

http://littlekarri.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm

ANSWER

Honestly I always picture out that forum members look like their Profile Avatar. LOL. Once, I searched for a Miya picture in Google Images for Bellyhime's Birthday Graphic and then Kitty's Avatar showed up and I was like 'OMG IT'S KITTY =O' lol random silly moments of me.

Spoiler:

Personality-wise though, I always pictured Belly as Risako. 8D idk why. u_u" But, basically, I see the people as their favorite members. XD

QUESTION:

*not sure if this has been posted already or not. too lazy to check.

If you could switch voices with another member/dubber for a day, who would it be and why? ^-^
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:20 pm

(LOL - That was an epic answer Raii; Nina's a cat XDD And that means that I'm like a mix of Tsuji = my avatar & Aika = my favorite XDD)

ANSWER
Maybe Belly? I like that she's got a powerful voice that really fits for concert-dubs Very Happy

QUESTION
What haircolor would you try? That's not your natural colour Wink
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

TOTALLY sidestepping here but...

@Karri: OMG if you ever go to S. Korea.... HIT ME UP XD I know the best hangouts, cheapest/cutest shopping areas, you name it!! <333
@Raii: homg if I could ONLY look like epic Gaki-san in reality... *0*

ok answering now... lol
WELL, I got rid of my normal black hair a while back and made it light brown (nama caramel latte to be exact)... I've always wanted it like WAY lighter though, on the verge of platinum blond like Ai-chan's only you hair *0*
BUT another recent obsession is Risako's silver hair~~~ *fangirl scream* <3<3<3

QUESTION:
If you could meet any OHP member irl, who would it be and why? Very Happy
Ai
Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:44 pm

(I want to get lighter hair, but I don't have money XD Need to get a job XD)

ANSWER
I would like to meet Kitty!! XDD Just kidding, I see her kinda often XD
But seriously answering that question; It's hard to choose :SS Sorry Sad

QUESTION
What kind of Jpop or Kpop dance would you like to learn?
(I've kinda learned the basics of PSY's Oppa Gangnam Style cuz I'm obsessed with it XD)
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 am

Remember the Dutch singing duo I was talking about in one of my other answers... They are giving a concert in Carré, which is like thé theater in the Netherlands. It's the biggest and most famous one in the Netherlands I guess. The concert is sold out already, but they're going to show it in 50 cinema's around the country... AND ONE OF THOSE CINEMA'S IS IN MY CITY! GUESS WHO JUST ORDERED TICKETS xD *excited fangirl moment*

@Raii, I also see everyone as their avatar picture xDD Always thought I was the only one, lol.

ANSWER
I want to learn every single dance Ai-chan is in. But I'm lazy and I suck at dancing xD I also really want to dance Gee, because it's an awesome dance ánd song!

QUESTION
If you could change a certain happening or accident in your past, would you go back to that time to redo and fix it? Yes, what would you do? No, why not?
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

(Congrats Miyako-chi! :DD)

ANSWER
I HAVE SO MANY MOMENTS I NEED TO FIX xDDD
The main thing is that I shouldn't have been so head-over-heels crushing over this one guy in elementary! UGH! xDD

QUESTION
Which song do you think have the most awkward engrish? XDD
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 pm

ANSWER
Heavy Rotation from AKB48 I guess. It's so awkward to go all like "I WANT YUUUU I NEED YUUUU I RABU YUUUU" and "I TOUCH YUUUU I FEEERU YUUUU I HORRUDO (hold) YUUUU". The song is really catchy though :3

QUESTION
You're Tsunku-san and UFA wants that you pick a girl to graduate from her group and Hello! Project. Who's going to be the unlucky girl?
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 pm

ANSWER
Well... Both Berryz and C-ute are fair groups that have to have all members to work like a group, I think. So.. REINA!!! Mohahaha.. She will instead of Momusu, focus on her band that's under only UFA Smile

QUESTION
Are clothes important to you? Yes or no + why?
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Hahahaha xD Good answer! Wouldn't have thought of that xD

ANSWER
Yes. Well, as a girl, I think it's really important to look cute and stylish (Note; I don't =.=). Clothes is after your hair and face the most important thing! If I could wear the clothes I want to, I would go and buy ALL the skirts and dresses I could find... But people here wear jeans most of the time and my mom says that she doesn't really like me wearing skirts, while I am like "But I wanna look cuuuuuute *sobs*". Once she did tell me that I looked cute and that made me really happy n__n

QUESTION
For the rest of your life, you can only eat one of the following things:
Sweets, Fruits, Meat
Which one would you choose and why?

Sorry, Pocket Morning again
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 pm

ANSWER:
FRUITS <3333333
I love fruit <3333333

QUESTION
What subject do/did you like in school the most?
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 pm

ANSWER
That has to be English, History and Art :3 Especially Art, I had such a nice class there. Everyone was really friendly and talented. Really loved that ♥

QUESTION
What do you do on a lazy Sunday?
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrihime Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:25 pm

(Aww - I like the same subjects :DD Except talking in English xDD)

ANSWER
Sitting in sweats and being on my computer XDD

QUESTION
What song would you sing at a karaoke bar?
Karrihime
Karrihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Raii Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

ANSWER:

I always went to the Karaoke last year because my school is just a walking distance away from the mall. XD I don't really sing that much, but if I ever do, I sing some random Filipino songs, HSM songs, and of course J-POP. Haha. I try so hard to read the text and when I see "Morning Musume" I go whoooo and sing it. Haha. *O*

QUESTION

If you could replace one member from one group in one concert, who would it be, from which group and why? ^-^

*not really 'replace',you just get to do her parts for the group. XD
Raii
Raii

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

ANSWER
I would replace Sayumi in a concert that has Ai-chan in it, so I could kiss her like Sayu always does xDD *stalkin Ai-chan mode activated*

Also, Sayu doesn't have that much singing lines so I won't sound like crap because of the dancing 8D

QUESTION
You become a TV producer and you can make a new program/series for Hello! Project. What would be the subject (like, what are you going to do)? How would you handle your stuff~
Miyako
Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2